:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E - É š ¾Iµ

Μέγεθος: px
Εμφάνιση ξεκινά από τη σελίδα:

Download ":š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E - É š ¾Iµ"

Transcript

1 Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (1st sidrah) - Jos 1-4 DEDI CAR DYN ZEN IXG@ IDIE Josh1:1 :XN@L DYN ZXYN OEP-OA RYEDI-L@ DEDI XN@IE É ƒ ¾ œÿ š¼ µ ¹ µ :š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E - É š ¾Iµ 1. way hi acharey moth Mosheh `ebed Yahúwah wayo mer Yahúwah el-yahushu`a bin-nun m shareth Mosheh le mor. Jos1:1 Now it came about after the death of Mosheh the servant of JWJY, that JWJY spoke to Yahushua (Joshua) the son of Nun, the minister of Moshe, saying, 1:1 Καὶ ἐγένετο µετὰ τὴν τελευτὴν Μωυσῆ εἶπεν κύριος τῷ Ἰησοῖ υἱῷ Ναυη τῷ ὑπουργῷ Μωυσῆ λέγων 1 Kai egeneto meta t n teleut n M us eipen kyrios tÿ I soi huiÿ Nau tÿ hypourgÿ M us leg n And it came to pass after the decease of Moses, that YHWH spoke to Joshua son of Nun, the aid of Moses, saying, DFD OCXID-Z@ XAR MEW DZRE ZN ICAR DYN 2 :L@XYI IPAL MDL OZP IKP@ XY@ UX@D-L@ DFD MRD-LKE DZ@ Fµ C šµiµ -œ š¾ƒ¼ E Úµ œ ¹C ƒµ ¾ ƒ : š ā¹ ƒ¹ œ¾ ¹¾ š ¼ š - Fµ - Úµ 2. Mosheh `ab di meth w `atah qum `abor eth-hayar den hazeh atah w kal-ha`am hazeh el-ha arets asher anoki nothen lahem lib ney Yis ra El. Jos1:2 Mosheh My servant is dead; now therefore arise, cross this Yordan, you and all this people, to the land which I am giving to them, to the sons of Yisrael. 2 Μωυσῆς ὁ θεράπων µου τετελεύτηκεν νῦν οὖν ἀναστὰς διάβηθι τὸν Ιορδάνην, σὺ καὶ πᾶς ὁ λαὸς οὗτος, εἰς τὴν γῆν, ἣν ἐγὼ δίδωµι αὐτοῖς. 2 M us s ho therap n mou teteleut ken; nyn oun anastas diab thi ton Iordan n, Moses, my attendant has come to an end; now then rising up, pass over the Jordan! sy kai pas ho laos houtos, eis t n g n, h n eg did mi autois. you, and all this people, into the land which I give to them. EIZZP MKL EA MKLBX-SK JXCZ XY@ MEWN-LK 3 :DYN-L@ IZXAC XY@K ¹Uµœ ŸA µš- µj ¾š ¹U š ¼ Ÿ - J : ¾ - ¹U šµa¹c š ¼ µj 3. kal-maqom asher tid rok kaph-rag l kem bo lakem n thatiu ka asher dibar ti el-mosheh. Jos1:3 Every place on which the sole of your foot treads upon it, I have given it to you, just as I spoke to Moshe. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 1

2 3 πᾶς ὁ τόπος, ἐφ ὃν ἂν ἐπιβῆτε τῷ ἴχνει τῶν ποδῶν ὑµῶν, ὑµῖν δώσω αὐτόν, ὃν τρόπον εἴρηκα τῷ Μωυσῇ, 3 pas ho topos, ephí hon an epib te tÿ ichnei t n pod n hym n, hymin d s auton, Every place upon which ever you should mount the track of your feet, to you I shall give it, hon tropon eir ka tÿ M usÿ, in which manner I spoke to Moses. MIZGD UX@ LK ZXT-XDP LECBD XDPD-CRE DFD OEPALDE XACNDN 4 :MKLEAB DIDI LECBD MID-CRE ¹U¹ µ š ¾J œ š P-šµ Ÿ Bµ š Ḿµ - µ Fµ Ÿ ƒķµ šá ¹Lµ : Eƒ B ¹ Vµ Ÿƒ Ÿ Bµ ͵ - µ 4. mehamid bar w hal banon hazeh w `ad-hanahar hagadol n har-p rath kol erets hachitim w `ad-hayam hagadol m bo hashamesh yih yeh g bul kem. Jos1:4 From the wilderness and this Lebanon, even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the Great Sea toward the setting of the sun shall be your territory. 4 τὴν ἔρηµον καὶ τὸν Ἀντιλίβανον ἕως τοῦ ποταµοῦ τοῦ µεγάλου, ποταµοῦ Εὐφράτου, καὶ ἕως τῆς θαλάσσης τῆς ἐσχάτης ἀφ ἡλίου δυσµῶν ἔσται τὰ ὅρια ὑµῶν. 4 t n er mon kai ton Antilibanon he s tou potamou tou megalou, potamou Euphratou, The wilderness and the Antilebanon unto the river great, the river Euphrates, kai he s t s thalass s t s eschat s aphí h liou dysm n estai ta horia hym n. unto the extremity of the sea; your coasts shall be from the setting of sun JIIG INI LK JIPTL YI@ AVIZI-@L 5 JNR DID@ DYN-MR IZIID XY@K Iµ ¾J ¹ ƒ Qµ œ¹ - ¾ : ƒ ˆ ¾ P šµ ¾ Ĺ¹ ¾ -¹ ¹œ ¹ š ¼ µj 5. lo -yith yatseb ish l phaneyak kol y mey chayeyak ka asher hayithi `im-mosheh eh yeh `ima k lo ar p ak w lo e`ez beak. Jos1:5 No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I have been with Moshe, I shall be with you; I shall not fail you or forsake you. 5 οὐκ ἀντιστήσεται ἄνθρωπος κατενώπιον ὑµῶν πάσας τὰς ἡµέρας τῆς ζωῆς σου, καὶ ὥσπερ ἤµην µετὰ Μωυσῆ, οὕτως ἔσοµαι καὶ µετὰ σοῦ καὶ οὐκ ἐγκαταλείψω σε οὐδὲ ὑπερόψοµαί σε. 5 ouk antist setai anthr pos katen pion hym n pasas tas h meras t s z s sou, shall not withstand A man before you all the days of your life. kai h sper m n meta M us, hout s esomai kai meta sou kai ouk egkataleips se oude hyperopsomai se. And as I was with Moses, so I shall be also with you, and I shall not abandon you, nor shall I neglect you. UX@D-Z@ DFD MRD-Z@ LIGPZ DZ@ IK UN@E WFG 6 :MDL ZZL MZEA@L IZRAYP-XY@ š -œ Fµ -œ ¹ µu Úµ ¹J ½ µˆ¼ HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 2

3 : œ œ œÿƒ¼ µ ¹U µa ¹ -š ¼ 6. chazaq we emats ki atah tan chil eth-ha`am hazeh eth-ha arets asher-nish ba` ti la abotham latheth lahem. Jos1:6 Be strong and courageous, for you shall give this people possession of the land which I swore to their fathers to give them. 6 ἴσχυε καὶ ἀνδρίζου σὺ γὰρ ἀποδιαστελεῖς τῷ λαῷ τούτῳ τὴν γῆν, ἣν ὤµοσα τοῖς πατράσιν ὑµῶν δοῦναι αὐτοῖς. 6 ischue kai andrizou; sy gar apodiasteleis tÿ laÿ toutÿ t n g n, Be strong and manly! for you shall divide up to this people the land h n mosa tois patrasin hym n dounai autois. which I swore by an oath to your fathers to give to them. DXEZD-LKK ZEYRL XNYL C@N UN@E WFG WX 7 OINI EPNN XEQZ-L@ ICAR DYN JEV XY@ :JLZ XY@ LKA LIKYZ ORNL LE@NYE šÿuµ - J œÿā¼ µ š¾ ¹ ¾ µ ½ µˆ¼ µš ˆ ¹ EM L¹ še Ú-µ ¹C ƒµ ¾ Ȩ¹ š ¼ : U š ¼ ¾ A ¹J āµu µ µ ¾ āe 7. raq chazaq we emats m od lish mor la`asoth k kal-hatorah asher tsiu k Mosheh `ab di al-tasur mimenu yamin us mo wl l ma`an tas kil b kol asher telek. Jos1:7 Only be strong and very courageous; that you may observe to do according to all the law which Mosheh My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right nor to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go. 7 ἴσχυε οὖν καὶ ἀνδρίζου φυλάσσεσθαι καὶ ποιεῖν καθότι ἐνετείλατό σοι Μωυσῆς ὁ παῖς µου, καὶ οὐκ ἐκκλινεῖς ἀπ αὐτῶν εἰς δεξιὰ οὐδὲ εἰς ἀριστερά, ἵνα συνῇς ἐν πᾶσιν, οἷς ἐὰν πράσσῃς. 7 ischue oun kai andrizou phylassesthai kai poiein kathoti eneteilato soi M us s ho pais mou, Be strong then and manly! to guard and to do in so far as I gave charge you Moses my servant. kai ouk ekklineis apí aut n eis dexia oude eis aristera, hina synÿs en pasin, hois ean prassÿs. And do not turn aside from them to the right or to the left! that you should perceive in all what ever you should act on. ORNL DLILE MNEI EA ZIBDE JITN DFD DXEZD XTQ YENI-@L 8 :LIKYZ F@E JKXC-Z@ GILVZ F@-IK EA AEZKD-LKK ZEYRL XNYZ µ µ µ Ÿ ŸA œ ¹ ¹P¹ Fµ šÿuµ š E - ¾ : ¹J āµu ˆ šç-œ µ ¹ µu ˆ - ¹J ŸA ƒeœ Jµ - J œÿā¼ µ š¾ ¹U 8. lo -yamush sepher hatorah hazeh mipiyak w hagiath bo yomam walay lah l ma`an tish mor la`asoth k kal-hakathub bo ki- az tats liach eth-d rakeak w az tas kil. Jos1:8 This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have success. 8 καὶ οὐκ ἀποστήσεται ἡ βίβλος τοῦ νόµου τούτου ἐκ τοῦ στόµατός σου, καὶ µελετήσεις ἐν αὐτῷ ἡµέρας καὶ νυκτός, ἵνα συνῇς ποιεῖν πάντα τὰ γεγραµµένα HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 3

4 τότε εὐοδωθήσῃ καὶ εὐοδώσεις τὰς ὁδούς σου καὶ τότε συνήσεις. 8 kai ouk apost setai h biblos tou nomou toutou ek tou stomatos sou, And shall not leave book of the law this from your mouth, kai melet seis en autÿ h meras kai nyktos, hina synÿs poiein panta ta gegrammena; and you shall meditate in it day and night, that you should perceive to do all the things written in it. tote euod th sÿ kai euod seis tas hodous sou kai tote syn seis. Then you shall prosper, and you shall make your ways prosperous, and then you shall perceive. ZGZ-L@E UXRZ-L@ UN@E WFG 9 :JLZ XY@ LKA JIDL@ DEDI JNR IK œ U-µ ¾š¼ µu-µ ½ µˆ¼ ¹œ ¹E¹ Ÿ¼ Š : U š ¼ ¾ A ¾½ É Ļ¹ ¹J 9. halo tsiuithiyak chazaq we emats al-ta`arots w al-techath ki `im k Yahúwah Eloheyak b kol asher telek. Jos1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble nor be dismayed, for JWJY your El is with you in all where you go. 9 ἰδοὺ ἐντέταλµαί σοι ἴσχυε καὶ ἀνδρίζου, µὴ δειλιάσῃς µηδὲ φοβηθῇς, ὅτι µετὰ σοῦ κύριος ὁ θεός σου εἰς πάντα, οὗ ἐὰν πορεύῃ. 9 idou entetalmai soi; ischue kai andrizou, m deiliasÿs m de phob thÿs, Behold, I give charge to you; be strong and be manly! You should not be timid, nor should you be terrified, hoti meta sou kyrios ho theos sou eis panta, hou ean poreuÿ. for is with you YHWH your El in every place where ever you should go. :XN@L MRD IXHY-Z@ RYEDI EVIE 10 :š¾ š Š¾ -œ µ º E µ µ 10. way tsaw Yahushu`a eth-shot rey ha`am le mor. Jos1:10 Then Yahushua commanded the officers of the people, saying, 10 Καὶ ἐνετείλατο Ἰησοῦς τοῖς γραµµατεῦσιν τοῦ λαοῦ λέγων 10 Kai eneteilato I sous tois grammateusin tou laou leg n And Joshua gave charge to the scribes of the people, saying, DCIV MKL EPIKD XN@L MRD-Z@ EEVE DPGND AXWA EXAR 11 OCXID-Z@ MIXAR MZ@ MINI ZYLY CERA IK :DZYXL MKL OZP MKIDL@ DEDI XY@ UX@D-Z@ DFD E ¹ š¾ -œ EEµ ¼ µlµ ƒ š A Eš ƒ¹ Fµ C šµiµ -œ ¹š ƒ¾ Uµ ¹ œ ¾ Ÿ A ¹J :DÚ ¹š œ¾ ¾½ É š ¼ š -œ œ š Ÿƒ 11. `ib ru b qereb hamachaneh w tsauu eth-ha`am le mor hakinu lakem tseydah ki b `od sh losheth yamim atem `ob rim eth-hayar den hazeh labo laresheth eth-ha arets asher Yahúwah Eloheykem nothen lakem l rish tah. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 4

5 Jos1:11 Pass through the midst of the camp and command the people, saying, Prepare provisions for yourselves, for within three days you are to cross this Jordan, to go in to possess the land which JWJY your El gives you, to possess it. 11 Εἰσέλθατε κατὰ µέσον τῆς παρεµβολῆς τοῦ λαοῦ καὶ ἐντείλασθε τῷ λαῷ λέγοντες Ἑτοιµάζεσθε ἐπισιτισµόν, ὅτι ἔτι τρεῖς ἡµέραι καὶ ὑµεῖς διαβαίνετε τὸν Ιορδάνην τοῦτον εἰσελθόντες κατασχεῖν τὴν γῆν, ἣν κύριος ὁ θεὸς τῶν πατέρων ὑµῶν δίδωσιν ὑµῖν. 11 Eiselthate kata meson t s parembol s tou laou kai enteilasthe tÿ laÿ legontes Enter in the midst of the camp of the people, and give charge to the people! saying, Hetoimazesthe episitismon, hoti eti treis h merai kai hymeis diabainete ton Iordan n touton Prepare provisions! for yet in three days even you pass over this Jordan, eiselthontes kataschein t n g n, h n kyrios ho theos t n pater n hym n did sin hymin. entering to take control of the land which YHWH the El of your fathers gives to you. :XN@L RYEDI XN@ DYPND HAY IVGLE ICBLE IPAE@XLE 12 :š¾ µ º Ÿ šµ Vµ µ Š ƒ ¹ ¼ µ ¹ Bµ ¹ ƒe š ƒ 12. w lar ubeni w lagadi w lachatsi shebet ham nashsheh amar Yahushu`a le mor. Jos1:12 To the Reubenites and to the Gadites and to the half-tribe of Manasseh, Yahushua spoke, saying, 12 καὶ τῷ Ρουβην καὶ τῷ Γαδ καὶ τῷ ἡµίσει φυλῆς Μανασση εἶπεν Ἰησοῦς 12 kai tÿ Roub n kai tÿ Gad kai tÿ h misei phyl s Manass eipen I sous And to Reuben, and to Gad, and to the half tribe of Manasseh, Joshua said, DEDI-CAR DYN MKZ@ DEV XY@ XACD-Z@ XEKF 13 :Z@FD UX@D-Z@ MKL OZPE MKL GIPN MKIDL@ DEDI XN@L É - ƒ ¾ œ ɹ š ¼ š ƒćµ -œ šÿ ˆ :œ ¾Fµ š -œ µœ µ ¹ ¾½ É š¾ 13. zakor eth-hadabar asher tsiuah eth kem Mosheh `ebed-yahúwah le mor Yahúwah Eloheykem meniach lakem w nathan lakem eth-ha arets hazo th. Jos1:13 Remember the word which Mosheh the servant of JWJY commanded you, saying, JWJY your El gives you rest and shall give you this land. 13 Μνήσθητε τὸ ῥῆµα κυρίου, ὃ ἐνετείλατο ὑµῖν Μωυσῆς ὁ παῖς κυρίου λέγων Κύριος ὁ θεὸς ὑµῶν κατέπαυσεν ὑµᾶς καὶ ἔδωκεν ὑµῖν τὴν γῆν ταύτην. 13 Mn sth te to hr ma kyriou, ho eneteilato hymin M us s ho pais kyriou leg n Remember the word of YHWH! which gave charge to you Moses the servant of YHWH, saying, Kyrios ho theos hym n katepausen hymas kai ed ken hymin t n g n taut n. YHWH your El rested you, and gave to you this land. OCXID XARA DYN MKL OZP XY@ UX@A EAYI MKIPWNE MKTH MKIYP 14 :MZE@ MZXFRE LIGD IXEAB LK MKIG@ IPTL MIYNG EXARZ MZ@E C šµiµ š ƒ A ¾ µœ š ¼ š Á Eƒ ¹ E PµŠ : œÿ U šµˆ¼ µ ¹ µ µ šÿa¹b ¾J ¼ ¹ ¹ º ¼ Eš ƒµ µu Uµ 14. n sheykem tap kem umiq neykem yesh bu ba arets HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 5

6 asher nathan lakem Mosheh b `eber hayar den w atem ta`ab ru chamushim liph ney acheykem kol giborey hachayil wa`azar tem otham. Jos1:14 Your wives, your little ones, and your cattle shall remain in the land which Mosheh gave you beyond the Jordan, but you shall cross armed before your brothers, all your mighty warriors, and shall help them, 14 αἱ γυναῖκες ὑµῶν καὶ τὰ παιδία ὑµῶν καὶ τὰ κτήνη ὑµῶν κατοικείτωσαν ἐν τῇ γῇ, ᾗ ἔδωκεν ὑµῖν ὑµεῖς δὲ διαβήσεσθε εὔζωνοι πρότεροι τῶν ἀδελφῶν ὑµῶν, πᾶς ὁ ἰσχύων, καὶ συµµαχήσετε αὐτοῖς, 14 hai gynaikes hym n kai ta paidia hym n kai ta kt n hym n katoikeit san en tÿ gÿ, hÿ ed ken hymin; Your wives, and your children, and your cattle let them dwell in the land which gave to you hymeis de diab sesthe euz noi proteroi t n adelph n hym n, pas ho ischy n, kai symmach sete autois, And you shall pass over well-equipped prior to your brethren, every one being strong, and you shall fight along with them, UX@D-Z@ DND-MB EYXIE MKK MKIG@L DEDI GIPI-XY@ CR 15 DZE@ MZYXIE MKZYXI UX@L MZAYE MDL OZP MKIDL@ DEDI-XY@ :YNYD GXFN OCXID XARA DEDI CAR DYN MKL OZP XY@ š -œ Ĺ -µ E š J ¼ µ É µ ¹ -š ¼ µ Š D œÿ U ¹š ¹ œµvºš š U ƒµ œ¾ ¾½ É -š ¼ : Vµ µš ˆ¹ C šµiµ š ƒ A É ƒ ¾ µœ š ¼ 15. `ad asher-yaniach Yahúwah la acheykem kakem w yar shu gam-hemah eth-ha arets asher-yahúwah Eloheykem nothen lahem w shab tem l erets y rushath kem wirish tem othah asher nathan lakem Mosheh `ebed Yahúwah b `eber hayar den miz rach hashamesh. Jos1:15 until JWJY gives your brothers rest, as He gives you, and they also possess the land which JWJY your El gives them. Then you shall return to your land of your possession, and possess that which Mosheh the servant of JWJY gave you beyond the Jordan toward the sunrise. 15 ἕως ἂν καταπαύσῃ κύριος ὁ θεὸς ὑµῶν τοὺς ἀδελφοὺς ὑµῶν ὥσπερ καὶ ὑµᾶς καὶ κληρονοµήσωσιν καὶ οὗτοι τὴν γῆν, ἣν κύριος ὁ θεὸς ἡµῶν δίδωσιν αὐτοῖς καὶ ἀπελεύσεσθε ἕκαστος εἰς τὴν κληρονοµίαν αὐτοῦ, ἣν δέδωκεν ὑµῖν Μωυσῆς εἰς τὸ πέραν τοῦ Ιορδάνου ἀπ ἀνατολῶν ἡλίου. 15 he s an katapausÿ kyrios ho theos hym n tous adelphous hym n h sper kai hymas kai until whenever should rest YHWH your El your brethren, as also you; and so kl ronom s sin kai houtoi t n g n, h n kyrios ho theos h m n did sin autois; kai apeleusesthe hekastos they shall be heir also to this land which YHWH your El gives to them. Then you shall go forth each eis t n kl ronomian autou, h n ded ken hymin M us s eis to peran tou Iordanou apí anatol n h liou. unto his own inheritance, which gave to you Moses on the other side of the Jordan from the east sun. DYRP EPZIEV-XY@ LK XN@L RYEDI-Z@ EPRIE 16 :JLP EPGLYZ XY@-LK-L@E ā¼ µ E œ ¹E¹ -š ¼ ¾J š¾ µ º E -œ E ¼ µiµ ˆŠ : E ¹U š ¼ - J- HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 6

7 16. waya`anu eth-yahushu`a le mor kol asher-tsiuithanu na`aseh w el-kal- asher tish lachenu nelek. Jos1:16 They answered Yahushua, saying, All that you have commanded us we shall do, and wherever you send us we shall go. 16 καὶ ἀποκριθέντες τῷ Ἰησοῖ εἶπαν Πάντα, ὅσα ἂν ἐντείλῃ ἡµῖν, ποιήσοµεν καὶ εἰς πάντα τόπον, οὗ ἐὰν ἀποστείλῃς ἡµᾶς, πορευσόµεθα 16 kai apokrithentes tÿ I soi eipan Panta, hosa an enteilÿ h min, poi somen And answering to Joshua, they said, All as much as you should give charge to us we shall do, kai eis panta topon, hou ean aposteilÿs h mas, poreusometha; and into every place where ever you should send us, we shall go. JIL@ RNYP OK DYN-L@ EPRNY-XY@ LKK 17 :DYN-MR DID XY@K JNR JIDL@ DEDI DIDI WX µ ¹ J ¾ - E µ -š ¼ ¾ J ˆ : ¾ -¹ š ¼ µj Ĺ¹ ¾½ É ¹ µš 17. k kol asher-shama` nu el-mosheh ken nish ma` eleyak raq yih yeh Yahúwah Eloheyak `imak ka asher hayah `im-mosheh. Jos1:17 Just as we hearened to Mosheh in all things, so we shall obey you; only may JWJY your El be with you as He was with Moshe. 17 κατὰ πάντα, ὅσα ἠκούσαµεν Μωυσῆ, ἀκουσόµεθα σοῦ, πλὴν ἔστω κύριος ὁ θεὸς ἡµῶν µετὰ σοῦ, ὃν τρόπον ἦν µετὰ Μωυσῆ. 17 kata panta, hosa kousamen M us, akousometha sou, According to all as much as we hearkened to Moses, we shall hearken to you. pl n est kyrios ho theos h m n meta sou, hon tropon n meta M us. Furthermore let be YHWH our El with you, in which manner he was with Moses! LKL JIXAC-Z@ RNYI-@LE JIT-Z@ DXNI-XY@ YI@-LK 18 :UN@E WFG WX ZNEI EPEVZ-XY@ ¾ š ƒç-œ µ ¹ - ¾ ¹P-œ š µ -š ¼ ¹ - J : ½ µˆ¼ µš œ E EM Eµ U-š ¼ 18. kal- ish asher-yam reh eth-pik w lo -yish ma` eth-d bareyak l kol asher-t tsauenu yumath raq chazaq we emats. Jos1:18 Anyone who rebels against your command and does not obey your words in all that you command him, shall be put to death; only be strong and courageous. 18 ὁ δὲ ἄνθρωπος, ὃς ἐὰν ἀπειθήσῃ σοι καὶ ὅστις µὴ ἀκούσῃ τῶν ῥηµάτων σου καθότι ἂν αὐτῷ ἐντείλῃ, ἀποθανέτω. ἀλλὰ ἴσχυε καὶ ἀνδρίζου. 18 ho de anthr pos, hos ean apeith sÿ soi kai hostis m akousÿ t n hr mat n sou And the man who ever should resist you, and who ever should not hearken to your words, kathoti an autÿ enteilÿ, apothanet. alla ischue kai andrizou. in so far as you should give charge to him, let him die! But be strong and be manly! HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 7

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E - É š ¾Iµ

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E - É š ¾Iµ Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (1st sidrah) - Jos 1-4 DEDI CAR DYN ZEN IXG@ IDIE Josh1:1 :XN@L DYN ZXYN OEP-OA RYEDI-L@ DEDI XN@IE É ƒ ¾ œÿ š¼ µ ¹ µ :š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E -

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É š ¾Iµ

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É š ¾Iµ Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (1st sidrah) - Jos 1-4 DEDI CAR DYN ZEN IXG@ IDIE Josh1:1 :XN@L DYN ZXYN OEP-OA RYEDI-L@ DEDI XN@IE É ƒ ¾ œÿ š¼ µ ¹ µ :š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É š ¾Iµ

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É š ¾Iµ Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (1st sidrah) - Jos 1-4 DEDI CAR DYN ZEN IXG@ IDIE Josh1:1 :XN@L DYN ZXYN OEP-OA RYEDI-L@ DEDI XN@IE É ƒ ¾ œÿ š¼ µ ¹ µ :š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE -

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

I am. Present indicative

I am. Present indicative εἰμί eimi Present indicative εἰμί εἶ ἐστί(ν) ἐσμέν ἐστέ εἰσί(ν) John 3:28 εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ χριστός eimi ego ho christos John 3:28 εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ χριστός eimi ego ho christos the Christ John 1:19 Σὺτίςεἶ; Su tis

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy)

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 31 :L@XYI-LK-L@ DL@D MIXACD-Z@ XACIE DYN JLIE Deut31:1 : š ā¹ - J- K ¹š ƒçµ -œ š Aµ µ ¾ Iµ 1. wayelek Mosheh way daber eth-had barim ha eleh el-kal-yis ra

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹ ͵ - J œ¾ ¹ E ŠṔ ¹ E œ¾rº 1. w ahab at eth Yahúwah Eloheyak w shamar at mish mar to w chuqothayu umish patayu umits wothayu kal-hayamim.

: ¹ ͵ - J œ¾ ¹ E ŠṔ ¹ E œ¾rº 1. w ahab at eth Yahúwah Eloheyak w shamar at mish mar to w chuqothayu umish patayu umits wothayu kal-hayamim. Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 11 EZXNYN ZXNYE JIDL@ DEDI Z@ ZAD@E Deut11:1 :MINID-LK EIZEVNE EIHTYNE EIZWGE ŸU šµ ¹ Ú šµ ¾½ É œ Ú ƒµ : ¹ ͵ - J œ¾ ¹ E ŠṔ ¹ E œ¾rº 1. w ahab at eth Yahúwah

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 11 EZXNYN ZXNYE JIDL@ DEDI Z@ ZAD@E Deut11:1 :MINID-LK EIZEVNE EIHTYNE EIZWGE ŸU šµ ¹ Ú šµ ¾½ É œ Ú ƒµ : ¹ ͵ - J œ¾ ¹ E ŠṔ ¹ E œ¾rº 1. w ahab at eth Yahúwah

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 29 DYN-Z@ DEDI DEV-XY@ ZIXAD IXAC DL@ Deut28:69 ZIXAD CALN A@EN UX@A L@XYI IPA-Z@ ZXKL :AXGA MZ@ ZXK-XY@ ¾ -œ É É¹ -š ¼ œ ¹š Aµ š ƒ¹ K Š œ ¹š Aµ µƒķ¹ ƒ Ÿ š

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles)

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Chapter 17 EZIAA CIEC AYI XY@K IDIE 1Chr17:1 MIFX@D ZIAA AYEI IKP@ DPD @IAPD OZP-L@ CIEC XN@IE :ZERIXI ZGZ DEDI-ZIXA OEX@E Ÿœ ƒ A ¹ Ć ƒµ š ¼ µj ¹ µ ¹ˆ š¼ œ ƒ A ƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 27 XN@L MRD-Z@ L@XYI IPWFE DYN EVIE Deut27:1 :MEID MKZ@ DEVN IKP@ XY@ DEVND-LK-Z@ XNY š¾ -œ š ā¹ ¹ˆ ¾ µ µ :ŸIµ œ Eµ ¹¾ š ¼ ¹Lµ - J-œ š¾ 1. way tsaw Mosheh

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS. NOTE: cos(α+β) cos α + cos β cos(α-β) cos α -cos β

3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS. NOTE: cos(α+β) cos α + cos β cos(α-β) cos α -cos β 3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS Page Theorem cos(αβ cos α cos β -sin α cos(α-β cos α cos β sin α NOTE: cos(αβ cos α cos β cos(α-β cos α -cos β Proof of cos(α-β cos α cos β sin α Let s use a unit circle

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE Josh22:1

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE Josh22:1 Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE IPAE@XL RYEDI @XWI F@ Josh22:1 : Vµ Hµ ¹ ¼ µ ¹ Bµ ¹ ƒe š µ º E š ¹ ˆ 1. az yiq ra Yahushu`a lar ubeni w lagadi w lachatsi mateh M nashsheh. Jos22:1

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹ ͵ - J œ¾ ¹ E ŠṔ ¹ E œ¾rº 1. w ahab at eth Yahúwah Eloheyak w shamar at mish mar to w chuqothayu umish patayu umits wothayu kal-hayamim.

: ¹ ͵ - J œ¾ ¹ E ŠṔ ¹ E œ¾rº 1. w ahab at eth Yahúwah Eloheyak w shamar at mish mar to w chuqothayu umish patayu umits wothayu kal-hayamim. Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 11 EZXNYN ZXNYE JIDL@ DEDI Z@ ZAD@E Deut11:1 :MINID-LK EIZEVNE EIHTYNE EIZWGE ŸU šµ ¹ Ú šµ ¾½ É œ Ú ƒµ : ¹ ͵ - J œ¾ ¹ E ŠṔ ¹ E œ¾rº 1. w ahab at eth Yahúwah

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV. 18 February 2014

LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV. 18 February 2014 LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV 18 February 2014 Slowly/quietly Clear/clearly Clean Quickly/quick/fast Hurry (in a hurry) Driver Attention/caution/notice/care Dance Σιγά Καθαρά Καθαρός/η/ο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 23 DEDI MIAX MININ IDIE Josh23:1 OWF RYEDIE AIAQN

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 23 DEDI  MIAX MININ IDIE Josh23:1 OWF RYEDIE AIAQN Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 23 L@XYIL DEDI GIPD-XY@ IXG@ MIAX MININ IDIE Josh23:1 :MINIA @A OWF RYEDIE AIAQN MDIAI@-LKN š ā¹ É µ ¹ -š ¼ š¼ µ ¹Aµš ¹ ͹ ¹ µ : ¹ ͵A Á ˆ µ ºE ¹ ƒ ¹ƒŃ¹ ƒ ¾ - J¹ 1. way

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 14 XFRL@ MZE@ ELGP XY@ ORPK UX@A L@XYI-IPA ELGP-XY@ DL@E Josh14:1 :L@XYI IPAL ZEHND ZEA@ IY@XE OEP-OA RYEDIE ODKD š ˆ œÿ E¼ ¹ š ¼ µ J š A š ā¹ - ƒ E¼ -š ¼ K : š ā¹ ƒ¹ œÿhµlµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah)

Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) Chapter 42 GXW-OA OPGEIE MILIGD IXY-LK EYBIE Jer42:1 :LECB-CRE OHWN MRD-LKE DIRYED-OA DIPFIE µ š - A Ÿ ¹ ¼ µ š ā- J E B¹Iµ :Ÿ B- µ ¾ŠŔ¹ - µ Ÿ - A µˆ ¹ 1. wayig shu kal-sarey

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

œ ƒe E ¹U µ µ œÿā¼ µ œ Lµ ¹¾ š ¼

œ ƒe E ¹U µ µ œÿā¼ µ œ Lµ ¹¾ š ¼ Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 4 MIHTYND-L@E MIWGD-L@ RNY L@XYI DZRE Deut4:1 MZ@AE EIGZ ORNL ZEYRL MKZ@ CNLN IKP@ XY@ :MKL OZP MKIZA@ IDL@ DEDI XY@ UX@D-Z@ MZYXIE ¹ŠṔ ¹Lµ - ¹Rº µ - µ š ā¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 6 MKIDL@ DEDI DEV XY@ MIHTYNDE MIWGD DEVND Z@FE Deut6:1 :DZYXL DNY MIXAR MZ@ XY@ UX@A ZEYRL MKZ@ CNLL ¾½ É É¹ š ¼ ¹ŠṔ ¹Lµ ¹Rº µ ¹Lµ œ ¾ˆ :DÚ ¹š Ĺ ¹š ƒ¾ Uµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates

derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates swapnizzle 03-03- :5:43 We begin by recognizing the familiar conversion from rectangular to spherical coordinates (note that φ is used

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

1 John 5. LGNT - September 6, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # 1 John Greek. # of words. Numeric value. Interlinear English.

1 John 5. LGNT - September 6, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # 1 John Greek. # of words. Numeric value. Interlinear English. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # 1 John Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 230501 everyone 01709 ΠΑΣ 3 281 230501 01710 Ο 1 70 230501 believing 01711 ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩΝ 8 1845 230501 that 01712

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel)

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 7 Shavua Reading Schedule (16th sidrah) 2 Sam 7-12 EZIAA JLND AYI-IK IDIE 2Sam7:1 :EIAI@-LKN AIAQN EL-GIPD DEDIE Ÿœ ƒ A Lµ ƒµ - ¹J ¹ µ : ƒ ¾ - J¹ ƒ ¹ƒŃ¹ Ÿ-µ ¹ É µ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE Josh22:1 : Vµ Hµ ¹ ¼ µ ¹ Bµ ¹ ƒe š µ º E š ¹ ˆ

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE Josh22:1 : Vµ Hµ ¹ ¼ µ ¹ Bµ ¹ ƒe š µ º E š ¹ ˆ Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE IPAE@XL RYEDI @XWI F@ Josh22:1 : Vµ Hµ ¹ ¼ µ ¹ Bµ ¹ ƒe š µ º E š ¹ ˆ 1. az yiq ra Yahushu`a lar ubeni w lagadi w lachatsi mateh M nashsheh. Jos22:1

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers)

Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chapter 14 :@EDD DLILA MRD EKAIE MLEW-Z@ EPZIE DCRD-LK @YZE Num14:1 : E µ µkµa EJ ƒ¹iµ Ÿ -œ E U¹Iµ - J Ẃ¹Uµ 1. watisa kal-ha`edah wayit nu eth-qolam wayib ku ha`am

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 14 ORPK UX@A L@XYI-IPA ELGP-XY@ DL@E Josh14:1 OEP-OA RYEDIE ODKD XFRL@ MZE@ ELGP XY@ :L@XYI IPAL ZEHND ZEA@ IY@XE µ J š A š ā¹ - ƒ E¼ -š ¼ K E - ¹A µ ºE ¹ ¾Jµ š ˆ œÿ E¼

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) 1. bash bi`i b `es rim w echad lachodesh hayah d bar-yahúwah b yad-chaggay hanabi le mor.

Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) 1. bash bi`i b `es rim w echad lachodesh hayah d bar-yahúwah b yad-chaggay hanabi le mor. Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) Chapter 2 DEDI-XAC DID YCGL CG@E MIXYRA IRIAYA Hag2:1 :XN@L @IAPD IBG-CIA É -šµƒç ¾ µ ¹š ā A ¹ ¹ƒ VµA :š¾ ¹ƒḾµ µbµ - µ A 1. bash bi`i b `es rim w echad lachodesh hayah d bar-yahúwah

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

7 Present PERFECT Simple. 8 Present PERFECT Continuous. 9 Past PERFECT Simple. 10 Past PERFECT Continuous. 11 Future PERFECT Simple

7 Present PERFECT Simple. 8 Present PERFECT Continuous. 9 Past PERFECT Simple. 10 Past PERFECT Continuous. 11 Future PERFECT Simple A/ Ονόματα και ένα παράδειγμα 1 Present Simple 7 Present PERFECT Simple 2 Present Continuous 8 Present PERFECT Continuous 3 Past Simple (+ used to) 9 Past PERFECT Simple she eats she is eating she ate

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 3 OCXID-CR MIHYDN ERQIE XWAA RYEDI MKYIE Josh3:1 :EXARI MXH MY EPLIE

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 3 OCXID-CR MIHYDN ERQIE XWAA RYEDI MKYIE Josh3:1 :EXARI MXH MY EPLIE Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 3 OCXID-CR E@AIE MIHYDN ERQIE XWAA RYEDI MKYIE Josh3:1 :EXARI MXH MY EPLIE L@XYI IPA-LKE @ED C šµiµ - µ E ¾ƒÍµ ¹H¹Vµ E ¹Iµ š ¾AµA µ ºE J µiµ :Eš¾ƒ¼ µ š Š E ¹Íµ š ā¹ A-

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chapter 11 DEDI RNYIE DEDI IPF@A RX MIPP@ZNK MRD IDIE Num11:1 :DPGND DVWA LK@ZE DEDI Y@ MA-XRAZE ET@ XGIE É µ ¹Iµ É ˆ A µš ¹ ¾ œ¹ J ¹ µ : ¼ µlµ ¹A µ ¾Uµ É Á-šµ ƒ¹uµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE Josh22:1

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE Josh22:1 Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 22 :DYPN DHN IVGLE ICBLE IPAE@XL RYEDI @XWI F@ Josh22:1 : Vµ Hµ ¹ ¼ µ ¹ Bµ ¹ ƒe š µ ºE š ¹ ˆ 1. az yiq ra Yahushu`a lar ubeni w lagadi w lachatsi mateh M nasseh. Jos22:1

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 27 XN@L MRD-Z@ L@XYI IPWFE DYN EVIE Deut27:1 :MEID MKZ@ DEVN IKP@ XY@ DEVND-LK-Z@ XNY š¾ -œ š ā¹ ¹ˆ ¾ µ µ :ŸIµ œ Eµ ¹¾ š ¼ ¹Lµ - J-œ š¾ 1. way tsaw Mosheh

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28. 2 December 2014

LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28. 2 December 2014 LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28 2 December 2014 Place/Seat Right (noun) I am right I am not right It matters It does not matter The same (singular) The same (Plural) Η θέση Το δίκιο Έχω

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 4 MIHTYND-L@E MIWGD-L@ RNY L@XYI DZRE Deut4:1 MZ@AE EIGZ ORNL ZEYRL MKZ@ CNLN IKP@ XY@ :MKL OZP MKIZA@ IDL@ DEDI XY@ UX@D-Z@ MZYXIE ¹ŠṔ ¹Lµ - ¹Rº µ - µ š ā¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Revelation 10. LGNT - September 7, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # Rev. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters.

Revelation 10. LGNT - September 7, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # Rev. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # Rev Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 271001 and 03876 ΚΑΙ 3 31 271001 I saw 03877 ΕΙΔΟΝ 5 139 271001 another 03878 ΑΛΛΟΝ 5 181 271001 [mighty] angel

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 6 MKIDL@ DEDI DEV XY@ MIHTYNDE MIWGD DEVND Z@FE Deut6:1 :DZYXL DNY MIXAR MZ@ XY@ UX@A ZEYRL MKZ@ CNLL ¾½ É É¹ š ¼ ¹ŠṔ ¹Lµ ¹Rº µ ¹Lµ œ ¾ˆ :DÚ ¹š Ĺ ¹š ƒ¾ Uµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο. ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ Νοεμβρίου Δεκεμβρίου 2017

ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο. ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ Νοεμβρίου Δεκεμβρίου 2017 ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ 2017 24 Νοεμβρίου -- 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2017 ΘΕΜΑ «Καθώς ακολουθούμε το παράδειγμα του Σωτήρος και ζούμε όπως ζούσε Εκείνος και όπως δίδασκε, αυτό το φως θα καίει μέσα

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Chapter 22 MIDL@D DEDI ZIA @ED DF CIEC XN@IE 1Chr22:1 :L@XYIL DLRL GAFN-DFE ¹ ¾½ É œ A E ˆ ¹ Ć š ¾Iµ : š ā¹ ¾ µ A ˆ¹L- ˆ 1. wayo mer Dawid zeh hu beyth Yahúwah ha

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

WEEK 21. The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1

WEEK 21. The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1 WEEK 21 The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1 I. The Feast of Firstfruits signifies the resurrected Christ as the firstfruits for our enjoyment as

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Finite Field Problems: Solutions

Finite Field Problems: Solutions Finite Field Problems: Solutions 1. Let f = x 2 +1 Z 11 [x] and let F = Z 11 [x]/(f), a field. Let Solution: F =11 2 = 121, so F = 121 1 = 120. The possible orders are the divisors of 120. Solution: The

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chapter 32 C@N MEVR CB-IPALE OAE@X IPAL DID AX DPWNE Num32:1 :DPWN MEWN MEWND DPDE CRLB UX@-Z@E XFRI UX@-Z@ E@XIE ¾ E - ƒ¹ ƒe š ƒ¹ ƒµš ¹ E : ¹ Ÿ Ÿ ŵ M¹ ¹B š -œ š

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

2 Thessalonians 3. Greek

2 Thessalonians 3. Greek Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # in 2 Thess Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 140301 00548 ΤΟ 2 370 140301 finally 00549 ΛΟΙΠΟΝ 6 310 140301 pray 00550 ΠΡΟΣΕΥΧΕΣΘΕ 11 1674 140301

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus)

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 10 IZCAKD IP@-IK DRXT-L@ @A DYN-L@ DEDI XN@IE Ex10:1 :EAXWA DL@ IZZ@ IZY ORNL EICAR AL-Z@E EAL-Z@ ¹U µa ¹ ¹ ¼ - ¹J ¾ šµp- ¾A ¾ - É š ¾Iµ :ŸA š¹ A K µœ¾œ¾

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 2 XN@L YXG MILBXN MIYP@-MIPY MIHYD-ON OEP-OA-RYEDI GLYIE Josh2:1 EGIXI-Z@E UX@D-Z@ E@X EKL :DNY-EAKYIE AGX DNYE DPEF DY@-ZIA E@AIE EKLIE š¾ š ¹ Bµš ¹ ¼ -¹ µ ¹H¹Vµ - ¹ E

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹ š ¹Lµ ŸLµ - E E œ š ¹ 1. wanephen wana`al derek habashan wayetse `Og melek-habashan liq ra thenu hu w kal-`amo lamil chamah Ed re`i.

: ¹ š ¹Lµ ŸLµ - E E œ š ¹ 1. wanephen wana`al derek habashan wayetse `Og melek-habashan liq ra thenu hu w kal-`amo lamil chamah Ed re`i. Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 3 OYAD-JLN BER @VIE OYAD JXC LRPE OTPE Deut3:1 :IRXC@ DNGLNL ENR-LKE @ED EPZ@XWL Áµ - Ÿ Iµ Áµ š C µ µmµ Mµ : ¹ š ¹Lµ ŸLµ - E E œ š ¹ 1. wanephen wana`al derek

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 33. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (20th sidrah) - Exodus 33-36

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 33. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (20th sidrah) - Exodus 33-36 Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 33 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (20th sidrah) - Exodus 33-36 MRDE DZ@ DFN DLR JL DYN-L@ DEDI XACIE Ex33:1 UX@D-L@ MIXVN UX@N ZILRD XY@ :DPPZ@ JRXFL XN@L

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 17 EA DIDI XY@ DYE XEY JIDL@ DEDIL GAFZ-@L Deut17:1 :@ED JIDL@ DEDI ZAREZ IK RX XAC LK MEN Ÿƒ ¹ š ¼ ā šÿ ¾½ µ µa ˆ¹œ- ¾ : E ¾½ É œµƒ¼ Ÿœ ¹J š š ƒć ¾J E 1.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951)

Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) 1 Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) Αναγνώσματα από το βιβλίο Η Απόλαυση της Μουσικής (Machlis, Forney), για τους μαθητές που θα μελετήσουν το έργο: «Ο Σαίνμπεργκ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

14 Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense

14 Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense Day one I. Word Study and Grammar 1. Most Greek verbs end in in the first person singular. 2. The present tense is formed by adding endings to the present stem.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13 Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13 DLGP JL OZP JIDL@ DEDI XY@ UX@D-L@ @EAZ-IK DIDE Deut26:1 :DA ZAYIE DZYXIE ¼ µ œ¾ ¾½

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

τεύχος #20, Οκτώβριος#Νοέμβριος#Δεκέμβριος 2009, περιοδικό των Μεγάλων Οδηγών

τεύχος #20, Οκτώβριος#Νοέμβριος#Δεκέμβριος 2009, περιοδικό των Μεγάλων Οδηγών τεύχος #20, Οκτώβριος#Νοέμβριος#Δεκέμβριος 2009, περιοδικό των Μεγάλων Οδηγών [ ] Ματούλα Βελιανίτη, Έφορος Κλάδου Μεγάλων Οδηγών 2004-2009 20 τεύχη κυκλοφορίας συμπληρώνει ο Τρόπος Ζωής. Ήταν πριν από

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua)

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 24 DNKY L@XYI IHAY-LK-Z@ RYEDI SQ@IE Josh24:1 EIHTYLE EIY@XLE L@XYI IPWFL @XWIE :MIDL@D IPTL EAVIZIE EIXHYLE š ā¹ Š ƒ¹- J-œ µ ºE ¾ Iµ Š ¾ E š E š ā¹ ¹ˆ š ¹Iµ : ¹ ¾½ ¹ Eƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Chapter 22 MIDL@D DEDI ZIA @ED DF CIEC XN@IE 1Chr22:1 :L@XYIL DLRL GAFN-DFE ¹ ¾½ É œ A E ˆ ¹ Ć š ¾Iµ : š ā¹ ¾ µ A ˆ¹L- ˆ 1. wayo mer Dawid zeh hu beyth Yahúwah ha

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC = DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION #2. h 0 h h 0 h h 0 ( ) g k = g 0 + g 1 + g g 2009 =?

ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC = DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION #2. h 0 h h 0 h h 0 ( ) g k = g 0 + g 1 + g g 2009 =? Teko Classes IITJEE/AIEEE Maths by SUHAAG SIR, Bhopal, Ph (0755) 3 00 000 www.tekoclasses.com ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION # Question Type A.Single Correct Type Q. (A) Sol least

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 13 1. way daber Yahúwah el-mosheh le mor. Ex13:1 Then JWJY spoke to Moshe, saying, :XN@L DYN-L@ DEDI XACIE Ex13:1 :š¾ K ¾ - É š Aµ µ 13:1 Εἶπεν δὲ κύριος

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Οδηγίες Αγοράς Ηλεκτρονικού Βιβλίου Instructions for Buying an ebook

Οδηγίες Αγοράς Ηλεκτρονικού Βιβλίου Instructions for Buying an ebook Οδηγίες Αγοράς Ηλεκτρονικού Βιβλίου Instructions for Buying an ebook Βήμα 1: Step 1: Βρείτε το βιβλίο που θα θέλατε να αγοράσετε και πατήστε Add to Cart, για να το προσθέσετε στο καλάθι σας. Αυτόματα θα

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Section 8.3 Trigonometric Equations

Section 8.3 Trigonometric Equations 99 Section 8. Trigonometric Equations Objective 1: Solve Equations Involving One Trigonometric Function. In this section and the next, we will exple how to solving equations involving trigonometric functions.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26. 18 November 2014

LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26. 18 November 2014 LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26 18 November 2014 But Weekend I love The song I sing I smile I laugh Greek (thing) Greek(people) Greek (man) αλλά (το) Σαββατοκύριακο αγαπώ (το) τραγούδι τραγουδώ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

CRASH COURSE IN PRECALCULUS

CRASH COURSE IN PRECALCULUS CRASH COURSE IN PRECALCULUS Shiah-Sen Wang The graphs are prepared by Chien-Lun Lai Based on : Precalculus: Mathematics for Calculus by J. Stuwart, L. Redin & S. Watson, 6th edition, 01, Brooks/Cole Chapter

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV. 3 December 2013

LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV. 3 December 2013 LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV 3 December 2013 Place/seat η θέση (thesi) Right (noun) το δίκιο (dikio) I am right έχω δίκιο (eho dikio) Wrong (noun) άδικο (adiko) I am wrong έχω άδικο δεν

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Chaggai (Haggai)

Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (45th sidrah) Hag 1-2 YCGL CG@ MEIA IYYD YCGA JLND YEIXCL MIZY ZPYA Hag1:1 DCEDI ZGT L@IZL@Y-OA LAAXF-L@ @IAPD IBG-CIA DEDI-XAC DID :XN@L LECBD

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 20 :XN@L DL@D MIXACD-LK Z@ MIDL@ XACIE Ex20:1 :š¾ K ¹š ƒçµ - J œ ¹ ¾½ š Aµ µ 1. way daber Elohim eth kal-had barim ha eleh le mor. Ex20:1 Then Elohim spoke

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Math221: HW# 1 solutions

Math221: HW# 1 solutions Math: HW# solutions Andy Royston October, 5 7.5.7, 3 rd Ed. We have a n = b n = a = fxdx = xdx =, x cos nxdx = x sin nx n sin nxdx n = cos nx n = n n, x sin nxdx = x cos nx n + cos nxdx n cos n = + sin

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 3 OICN ODK EPZG EXZI O@V-Z@ DRX DID DYNE Ex3:1 :DAXG MIDL@D XD-L@ @AIE XACND XG@ O@VD-Z@ BDPIE ¹ ¾J Ÿ œ¾ Ÿš œ¹ ¾ -œ ¾š ¾ E : ƒ š¾ ¹ ¾½ šµ - ¾ƒÍµ šá ¹Lµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chapter 36 CRLB-IPA ZGTYNL ZEA@D IY@X EAXWIE Num36:1 DYN IPTL EXACIE SQEI IPA ZGTYNN DYPN-OA XIKN-OA :L@XYI IPAL ZEA@ IY@X MI@YPD IPTLE ¹ - A œµ µp ¹ œÿƒ š Eƒ š ¹Iµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 1. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (40th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 1-4:11

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 1. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (40th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 1-4:11 Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 1 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (40th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 1-4:11 L@XYI-LK-L@ DYN XAC XY@ MIXACD DL@ Deut1:1 OX@T-OIA SEQ LEN DAXRA XACNA OCXID XARA :ADF

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 19 MIXVN UX@N L@XYI-IPA Z@VL IYILYD YCGA Ex19:1 :IPIQ XACN E@A DFD MEIA ¹ š ¹ š š ā¹ - A œ ¹ ¹ Vµ ¾ µa : ¹ šµa ¹ E Á Fµ ŸIµA 1. bachodesh hash lishi l

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Right Rear Door. Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door

Right Rear Door. Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door Right Rear Door Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door You may have been already guessed my steps, so there is not much to describe in detail. Old upper one file:///c /Documents

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions

C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions Paul Liu November 15, 2007 Note that these are sample solutions only; in many cases there were many acceptable answers. 1 Reynolds Problem 10.1 1.1 Normal-order

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹ ͵A Á ˆ µ º E ¹ ƒ ¹ƒŃ¹ ƒ ¾ - J¹ š ā¹

: ¹ ͵A Á ˆ µ º E ¹ ƒ ¹ƒŃ¹ ƒ ¾ - J¹ š ā¹ Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 23 DEDI GIPD-XY@ IXG@ MIAX MININ IDIE Josh23:1 :MINIA @A OWF RYEDIE AIAQN MDIAI@-LKN L@XYIL É µ ¹ -š ¼ š¼ µ ¹Aµš ¹ ͹ ¹ µ : ¹ ͵A Á ˆ µ º E ¹ ƒ ¹ƒŃ¹ ƒ ¾ - J¹ š ā¹ 1. way

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού)

Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού) Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού) Προσδοκώμενα αποτελέσματα Περιεχόμενο Ενδεικτικές δραστηριότητες

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 4 ILWA ERNYI @LE IL EPIN@I-@L ODE XN@IE DYN ORIE Ex4:1 :DEDI JIL@ D@XP-@L EXN@I IK ¹¾ A E ¹ ¾ ¹ E ¹ ¼ µ - ¾ š ¾Iµ ¾ µ µiµ : É š¹ - ¾ Eš ¾ ¹J 1. waya`an

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 12. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (43th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 12-15

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 12. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (43th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 12-15 Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 12 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (43th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 12-15 DEDI OZP XY@ UX@A ZEYRL OEXNYZ XY@ MIHTYNDE MIWGD DL@ Deut12:1 :DNC@D-LR MIIG MZ@-XY@ MINID-LK

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Policy Coherence. JEL Classification : J12, J13, J21 Key words :

Policy Coherence. JEL Classification : J12, J13, J21 Key words : ** 80%1.89 2005 7 35 Policy Coherence JEL Classification : J12, J13, J21 Key words : ** Family Life and Family Policy in France and Germany: Implications for Japan By Tomoko Hayashi and Rieko Tamefuji

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17

FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17 FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17 Name: Surname: Date: Class: 1. Write these words in the correct order. /Γράψε αυτέσ τισ λέξεισ ςτη ςωςτή ςειρά. 1) playing / his / not /

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus)

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 24 1. way daber Yahúwah el-mosheh le mor. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (29th sidrah) - Leviticus 24-27 Lev24:1 Then JWJY spoke to Mosheh, saying, :XN@L DYN-L@

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings)

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 8 I@IYP ZEHND IY@X-LK-Z@ L@XYI IPWF-Z@ DNLY LDWI F@ 1Ki8:1 ZELRDL MLYEXI DNLY JLND-L@ L@XYI IPAL ZEA@D :OEIV @ID CEC XIRN DEDI-ZIXA OEX@-Z@ ¹ā œÿhµlµ š- J-œ š ā¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis)

Sepher Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sepher Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 45 EILR MIAVPD LKL WT@ZDL SQEI LKI-@LE Gen45:1 ILRN YI@-LK E@IVED @XWIE :EIG@-L@ SQEI RCEZDA EZ@ YI@ CNR-@LE ¹ƒ Q¹Mµ ¾ Pµ œ¹ Ÿ ¾ - ¾ ¹ - E ¹ Ÿ š ¹Iµ : - Ÿ µcµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV. 4 February 2014

LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV. 4 February 2014 LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV 4 February 2014 Somewhere κάπου (kapoo) Nowhere πουθενά (poothena) Elsewhere αλλού (aloo) Drawer το συρτάρι (sirtari) Page η σελίδα (selida) News τα νέα (nea)

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: Ÿ š ā¹ µ - 3. wayaseb hamelek eth-panayu way barek eth kal-q hal Yis ra El w kal-q hal Yis ra El `omed.

: Ÿ š ā¹ µ - 3. wayaseb hamelek eth-panayu way barek eth kal-q hal Yis ra El w kal-q hal Yis ra El `omed. Sefer Bet Dibre Hayyamim (2 Chronicles) Chapter 6 :LTXRA OEKYL XN@ DEDI DNLY XN@ F@ 2Chr6:1 : š¼ Á ŸJ ¹ šµ É ¾ ¾ šµ ˆ 1. az amar Sh lomoh Yahúwah amar lish kon ba`araphel. 2Chr6:1 Then Shelomoh said, JWJY

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chapter 29. Adjectival Participle

Chapter 29. Adjectival Participle Chapter 29 Adjectival Participle Overview (29.3-5) Definition: Verbal adjective Function: they may function adverbially or adjectivally Forms: No new forms because adverbial and adjectival participles

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 11 XEVG-JLN OIAI RNYK IDIE Josh11:1 :SYK@ JLN-L@E OEXNY JLN-L@E OECN JLN AAEI-L@ GLYIE šÿ - ¹ƒ µ ¾ ¹J ¹ µ : µ - Ÿš ¹ - Ÿ ƒ ƒÿ - µ ¹Iµ 1. way hi kish mo`a Yabin melek-chatsor

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹ š ¹ ¹V¹ ¼ µ ¹ º 1. way hi me acharey ken waya`as lo Ab shalom mer kabah w susim wachamishim ish ratsim l phanayu.

: ¹ š ¹ ¹V¹ ¼ µ ¹ º 1. way hi me acharey ken waya`as lo Ab shalom mer kabah w susim wachamishim ish ratsim l phanayu. Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 15 DAKXN MELYA@ EL YRIE OK IXG@N IDIE 2Sam15:1 :EIPTL MIVX YI@ MIYNGE MIQQE ƒ J š Ÿ ƒµ Ÿ āµ µiµ š¼ µ ¹ µ : ¹ š ¹ ¹V¹ ¼ µ ¹ º 1. way hi me acharey ken waya`as lo Ab

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

1999 MODERN GREEK 2 UNIT Z

1999 MODERN GREEK 2 UNIT Z STUDENT NUMBER CENTRE NUMBER HIGHER SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION 1999 MODERN GREEK 2 UNIT Z (55 Marks) Time allowed Two hours (Plus 5 minutes reading time) DIRECTIONS TO CANDIDATES Write your Student

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΑΥΤΙΛΙΑΚΩΝ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΜΕΤΑΠΤΥΧΙΑΚΩΝ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ ΣΤΗΝ ΝΑΥΤΙΛΙΑ

ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΑΥΤΙΛΙΑΚΩΝ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΜΕΤΑΠΤΥΧΙΑΚΩΝ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ ΣΤΗΝ ΝΑΥΤΙΛΙΑ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΑΥΤΙΛΙΑΚΩΝ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΜΕΤΑΠΤΥΧΙΑΚΩΝ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ ΣΤΗΝ ΝΑΥΤΙΛΙΑ ΝΟΜΙΚΟ ΚΑΙ ΘΕΣΜΙΚΟ ΦΟΡΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΛΑΙΣΙΟ ΚΤΗΣΗΣ ΚΑΙ ΕΚΜΕΤΑΛΛΕΥΣΗΣ ΠΛΟΙΟΥ ΔΙΠΛΩΜΑΤΙΚΗ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑ που υποβλήθηκε στο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΟΣΗΛΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ

ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΟΣΗΛΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΤΜΗΜΑ ΝΟΣΗΛΕΥΤΙΚΗΣ ΠΤΥΧΙΑΚΗ ΕΡΓΑΣΙΑ ΨΥΧΟΛΟΓΙΚΕΣ ΕΠΙΠΤΩΣΕΙΣ ΣΕ ΓΥΝΑΙΚΕΣ ΜΕΤΑ ΑΠΟ ΜΑΣΤΕΚΤΟΜΗ ΓΕΩΡΓΙΑ ΤΡΙΣΟΚΚΑ Λευκωσία 2012 ΤΕΧΝΟΛΟΓΙΚΟ ΠΑΝΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΙΟ ΚΥΠΡΟΥ ΣΧΟΛΗ ΕΠΙΣΤΗΜΩΝ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 10 Y@ ODA EPZIE EZZGN YI@ @EDIA@E ACP OXD@-IPA EGWIE Lev10:1 :MZ@ DEV @L XY@ DXF Y@ DEDI IPTL EAIXWIE ZXHW DILR ENIYIE ƒ E U¹Iµ ŸœÚ µ ¹ E ¹ƒ¼ µ ƒ ¾š¼ µ - ƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) 1. way daber Yahúwah el-mosheh le mor. Ex40:1 Then JWJY spoke to Mosheh, saying, Chapter 40 :XN@L DYN-L@ DEDI XACIE Ex40:1 :š¾ K ¾ - É š Aµ µ 40:1 Καὶ ἐλάλησεν

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 10 Y@ ODA EPZIE EZZGN YI@ @EDIA@E ACP OXD@-IPA EGWIE Lev10:1 :MZ@ DEV @L XY@ DXF Y@ DEDI IPTL EAIXWIE ZXHW DILR ENIYIE ƒ E U¹Iµ ŸœÚ µ ¹ E ¹ƒ¼ µ ƒ ¾š¼ µ - ƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Advanced Subsidiary Unit 1: Understanding and Written Response

Advanced Subsidiary Unit 1: Understanding and Written Response Write your name here Surname Other names Edexcel GE entre Number andidate Number Greek dvanced Subsidiary Unit 1: Understanding and Written Response Thursday 16 May 2013 Morning Time: 2 hours 45 minutes

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yetsiat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus)

Sepher Yetsiat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sepher Yetsiat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 13 :XN@L DYN-L@ DEDI XACIE Ex13:1 :š¾ K ¾ - É š Aµ µ 1. way daber Yahúwah el-mosheh le mor. Ex13:1 Then JWJY spoke to Mosheh, saying, 13:1 Εἶπεν δὲ κύριος

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV. 10 December 2013

LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV. 10 December 2013 LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV 10 December 2013 I get up/i stand up I wash myself I shave myself I comb myself I dress myself Once (one time) Twice (two times) Three times Salary/wage/pay Alone/only

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Matrices and Determinants

Matrices and Determinants Matrices and Determinants SUBJECTIVE PROBLEMS: Q 1. For what value of k do the following system of equations possess a non-trivial (i.e., not all zero) solution over the set of rationals Q? x + ky + 3z

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 19 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (45th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 19-21 JIDL@ DEDI XY@ MIEBD-Z@ JIDL@ DEDI ZIXKI-IK Deut19:1 :MDIZAAE MDIXRA ZAYIE MZYXIE MVX@-Z@

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings)

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 3 DRXT-ZA-Z@ GWIE MIXVN JLN DRXT-Z@ DNLY OZGZIE 1Ki3:1 EZIA-Z@ ZEPAL EZLK CR CEC XIR-L@ D@IAIE :AIAQ MLYEXI ZNEG-Z@E DEDI ZIA-Z@E ¾ šµp-œµa-œ µr¹iµ ¹ š ¹ ¾ šµp-œ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 12

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 12 Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 12 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (43th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 12-15 UX@A ZEYRL OEXNYZ XY@ MIHTYNDE MIWGD DL@ Deut12:1 MINID-LK DZYXL JL JIZA@ IDL@ DEDI OZP

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:Ÿ ¹ A EJ ƒ¹iµ Ÿ E ā¹iµ 2. wayabo ha`am beyth- El wayesh bu sham `ad-ha`ereb liph ney ha Elohim wayis u qolam wayib ku b ki gadol.

:Ÿ ¹ A EJ ƒ¹iµ Ÿ E ā¹iµ 2. wayabo ha`am beyth- El wayesh bu sham `ad-ha`ereb liph ney ha Elohim wayis u qolam wayib ku b ki gadol. Sepher Shophtim / Judges Chapter 21 XN@L DTVNA RAYP L@XYI YI@E Jud21:1 :DY@L ONIPAL EZA OZI-@L EPNN YI@ š¾ Ṕ ¹LµA µa ¹ š ā¹ ¹ : V¹ ¹ ¹ƒ ŸU¹A U¹ - ¾ EM L¹ ¹ 1. w ish Yis ra El nish ba` bamits pah le mor

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 13. Shavua Reading Schedule (4th sidrah) - Jos 13-17

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 13. Shavua Reading Schedule (4th sidrah) - Jos 13-17 Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 13 Shavua Reading Schedule (4th sidrah) - Jos 13-17 DZ@ EIL@ DEDI XN@IE MINIA @A OWF RYEDIE Josh13:1 :DZYXL C@N-DAXD DX@YP UX@DE MINIA Z@A DZPWF ¹ ͵ƒ œ Á Ú µ ˆ Úµ É š ¾Iµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: É ¹ ƒ š µ ¹ ¹ U ¾ ¹ µ 2. wayo mer el- Aharon qach-l ak `egel ben-baqar l chata th w ayil l `olah t mimim w haq reb liph ney Yahúwah.

: É ¹ ƒ š µ ¹ ¹ U ¾ ¹ µ 2. wayo mer el- Aharon qach-l ak `egel ben-baqar l chata th w ayil l `olah t mimim w haq reb liph ney Yahúwah. Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 9 :L@XYI IPWFLE EIPALE OXD@L DYN @XW IPINYD MEIA IDIE Lev9:1 : š ā¹ ¹ˆ E ƒ E ¾š¼ µ ¾ š ¹ ¹ Vµ ŸIµA ¹ µ 1. way hi bayom hash mini qara Mosheh l Aharon ul banayu

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΟΙ ΑΞΙΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΖΩΗΣ THE VALUES OF LIFE Η ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑ..THE RESPONSIBILITY ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥ

ΟΙ ΑΞΙΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΖΩΗΣ THE VALUES OF LIFE Η ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑ..THE RESPONSIBILITY ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥ ΟΙ ΑΞΙΕΣ ΤΗΣ ΖΩΗΣ THE VALUES OF LIFE Η ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑ..THE RESPONSIBILITY ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ ΚΩΝΣΤΑΝΤΙΝΟΥ ΜΑΘΗΜΑΤΑ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΟΤΗΤΑΣ/ LESSONS ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY Μάθημα 1: Νιώθω υπερήφανος όταν.../ I feel proud when.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα