:œ ¾ š ¹š ¹š A¹ œÿ ¾ 1. wa ashub wa esa `eynay wa er eh w hinneh ar ba` mar kaboth yots oth mibeyn sh ney heharim w heharim harey n chosheth.

Μέγεθος: px
Εμφάνιση ξεκινά από τη σελίδα:

Download ":œ ¾ š ¹š ¹š A¹ œÿ ¾ 1. wa ashub wa esa `eynay wa er eh w hinneh ar ba` mar kaboth yots oth mibeyn sh ney heharim w heharim harey n chosheth."

Transcript

1 Sefer ZecharYah Chapter 6 ZEAKXN RAX@ DPDE D@X@E AY@E Zech6:1 :ZYGP IXD MIXDDE MIXDD IPY OIAN ZE@VI œÿƒ J šµ µa šµ M¹ š µ Ẃ ƒº :œ ¾ š ¹š ¹š A¹ œÿ ¾ 1. wa ashub wa esa `eynay wa er eh w hinneh ar ba` mar kaboth yots oth mibeyn sh ney heharim w heharim harey n chosheth. Zec6:1 And I returned and lifted up my eyes and looked, and behold, four chariots were coming forth from between the two mountains; and the mountains were bronze mountains. 6:1 Καὶ ἐπέστρεψα καὶ ἦρα τοὺς ὀφθαλµούς µου καὶ εἶδον καὶ ἰδοὺ τέσσαρα ἅρµατα ἐκπορευόµενα ἐκ µέσου δύο ὀρέων, καὶ τὰ ὄρη ἦν ὄρη χαλκᾶ. 1 Kai epestrepsa kai ra tous ophthalmous mou kai eidon And I turned, and lifted my eyes; and I beheld, kai idou tessara harmata ekporeuomena ek mesou duo ore n, kai ta or n or chalka. and behold, four chariots going forth from out of the midst of two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass. :MIXGY MIQEQ ZIPYD DAKXNAE MINC@ MIQEQ DPY@XD DAKXNA 2 : ¹š¾ ¹ E œ ¹ Vµ ƒ J š LµƒE ¹Lº ¼ ¹ E ¾ ¹š ƒ J š LµA ƒ 2. bamer kabah hari shonah susim adumim ubamer kabah hashenith susim sh chorim. Zec6:2 With the first chariot were red horses, with the second chariot black horses, 2 ἐν τῷ ἅρµατι τῷ πρώτῳ ἵπποι πυρροί, καὶ ἐν τῷ ἅρµατι τῷ δευτέρῳ ἵπποι µέλανες, 2 en tÿ harmati tÿ pr tÿ hippoi pyrroi, kai en tÿ harmati tÿ deuterÿ hippoi melanes, With the chariot first horses reddish; and with the chariot second horses black; MIPAL MIQEQ ZIYLYD DAKXNAE 3 :MIVN@ MICXA MIQEQ ZIRAXD DAKXNAE ¹ ƒ ¹ E œ ¹ ¹ Vµ ƒ J š LµƒE : ¹Qº ¼ ¹Cºš A ¹ E œ ¹ ¹ƒ š ƒ J š LµƒE 3. ubamer kabah hash lishith susim l banim ubamer kabah har bi`ith susim b rudim amutsim. Zec6:3 with the third chariot white horses, and with the fourth chariot dappled and speckled horses. 3 καὶ ἐν τῷ ἅρµατι τῷ τρίτῳ ἵπποι λευκοί, καὶ ἐν τῷ ἅρµατι τῷ τετάρτῳ ἵπποι ποικίλοι ψαροί. 3 kai en tÿ harmati tÿ tritÿ hippoi leukoi, kai en tÿ harmati tÿ tetartÿ hippoi poikiloi psaroi. and with the chariot third horses white; and with the chariot fourth horses spotted and dapple-gray. :IPC@ DL@-DN IA XACD J@LND-L@ XN@E OR@E 4 : ¹ ¾ ¼ K - ¹A š ƒ¾cµ µlµ - šµ ¾ µ µ HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 1

2 4. wa a`an wa omar el-hamal ak hadober bi mah- eleh Adoni. Zec6:4 Then I spoke and said to the angel who was speaking with me, What are these, my master? 4 καὶ ἀπεκρίθην καὶ εἶπα πρὸς τὸν ἄγγελον τὸν λαλοῦντα ἐν ἐµοί Τί ἐστιν ταῦτα, κύριε; 4 kai apekrith n kai eipa pros ton aggelon ton lalounta en emoi Ti estin tauta, kyrie? And I answered and said to the angel, the one speaking with me, What are these, O YHWH? MINYD ZEGX RAX@ DL@ IL@ XN@IE J@LND ORIE 5 :UX@D-LK OEC@-LR AVIZDN ZE@VEI ¹ µ Vµ œÿ ºš µa šµ K š ¾Iµ µlµ µ µiµ : š - J Ÿ ¼ -µ ƒ Qµ œ¹ œÿ Ÿ 5. waya`an hamal ak wayo mer elay eleh ar ba` ruchoth hashamayim yots oth mehith yatseb `al- Adon kal-ha arets. Zec6:5 The angel answered and said to me, These are the four spirits of heaven, going forth after standing before Adon (Master) of all the earth, 5 καὶ ἀπεκρίθη ὁ ἄγγελος ὁ λαλῶν ἐν ἐµοὶ καὶ εἶπεν Ταῦτά ἐστιν οἱ τέσσαρες ἄνεµοι τοῦ οὐρανοῦ, ἐκπορεύονται παραστῆναι τῷ κυρίῳ πάσης τῆς γῆς 5 kai apekrith ho aggelos ho lal n en emoi kai eipen Tauta estin hoi tessares anemoi tou ouranou, And answered the angel, the one speaking with me. And he said, These are the four winds of the heaven, ekporeuontai parast nai tÿ kyriÿ pas s t s g s; and they go forth to stand beside YHWH of all the earth, OETV UX@-L@ MI@VI MIXGYD MIQEQD DA-XY@ 6 :ONIZD UX@-L@ E@VI MICXADE MDIXG@-L@ E@VI MIPALDE Ÿ š - ¹ ¾ ¹š¾ Vµ ¹ ENµ DÁ-š ¼ : Uµ š - E ¹Cºš Aµ š¼ µ - E ¹ ƒķµ 6. asher-bah hasusim hash chorim yots im el- erets tsaphon w hal banim yats u el- achareyhem w hab rudim yats u el- erets hateyman. Zec6:6 The black horses which are in it go forth to the north country; and the white ones go forth after them, while the dappled ones go forth to the south country. 6 ἐν ᾧ ἦσαν οἱ ἵπποι οἱ µέλανες, ἐξεπορεύοντο ἐπὶ γῆν βορρᾶ, καὶ οἱ λευκοὶ ἐξεπορεύοντο κατόπισθεν αὐτῶν, καὶ οἱ ποικίλοι ἐξεπορεύοντο ἐπὶ γῆν νότου, 6 en hÿ san hoi hippoi hoi melanes, exeporeuonto epi g n borra, with which were horses the black they went forth upon the land of the north; kai hoi leukoi exeporeuonto katopisthen aut n, kai hoi poikiloi exeporeuonto epi g n notou, and the white they went forth after them; and the spotted they went forth upon the land of the south, UX@A JLDZDL ZKLL EYWAIE E@VI MIVN@DE 7 :UX@A DPKLDZZE UX@A EKLDZD EKL XN@IE š Á Kµ œ¹ œ E µƒ µ E ¹Qº ¼ ˆ HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 2

3 : š Á µkµ œ¹uµ š ƒ EĶµ œ¹ E š ¾Iµ 7. w ha amutsim yats u way baq shu laleketh l hith halek ba arets wayo mer l ku hith hal ku ba arets watith halak nah ba arets. Zec6:7 When the strong ones went out, they were eager to go to walk to an fro in the earth. And He said, Go, walk to and fro in the earth. So they walked to and fro in the earth. 7 καὶ οἱ ψαροὶ ἐξεπορεύοντο καὶ ἐπέβλεπον τοῦ πορεύεσθαι τοῦ περιοδεῦσαι τὴν γῆν. καὶ εἶπεν Πορεύεσθε καὶ περιοδεύσατε τὴν γῆν καὶ περιώδευσαν τὴν γῆν. 7 kai hoi psaroi exeporeuonto kai epeblepon tou poreuesthai tou periodeusai t n g n. and dapple-gray they went forth, and they looked to go and travel about the earth. kai eipen Poreuesthe kai periodeusate t n g n; kai peri deusan t n g n. And he said, Go and travel about the earth! And they traveled about the earth. XN@L IL@ XACIE IZ@ WRFIE 8 :OETV UX@A IGEX-Z@ EGIPD OETV UX@-L@ MI@VEID D@X š¾ µ š Aµ µ ¹œ¾ ˆµIµ : Ÿ š A ¹ Eš-œ E ¹ Ÿ š - ¹ ŸIµ š 8. wayaz `eq othi way daber elay le mor r eh hayots im el- erets tsaphon henichu eth-ruchi b erets tsaphon. Zec6:8 Then He cried out to me and spoke to me saying, See, those who are going to the land of the north have caused My Spirit to rest in the land of the north. 8 καὶ ἀνεβόησεν καὶ ἐλάλησεν πρός µε λέγων Ἰδοὺ οἱ ἐκπορευόµενοι ἐπὶ γῆν βορρᾶ ἀνέπαυσαν τὸν θυµόν µου ἐν γῇ βορρᾶ. 8 kai anebo sen kai elal sen pros me leg n Idou hoi ekporeuomenoi And he yelled out and spoke to me, saying Behold, the ones going forth epi g n borra anepausan ton thymon mou en gÿ borra. upon the land of the north caused rest for my rage in the land of the north. :XN@L IL@ DEDI-XAC IDIE 9 :š¾ µ É -šµƒ ¹ µ Š 9. way hi d bar-yahúwah elay le mor. Zec6:9 The word of JWJY was to me, saying, 9 Καὶ ἐγένετο λόγος κυρίου πρός µε λέγων 9 Kai egeneto logos kyriou pros me leg n And came to pass the word of YHWH to me, saying, DIRCI Z@NE DIAEH Z@NE ICLGN DLEBD Z@N GEWL 10 :LAAN E@A-XY@ DIPTV-OA DIY@I ZIA MEIA DZ@ Z@AE µ œ E ͹ƒŸŠ œ E µc ŸBµ œ µ Ÿ : ƒá¹ E Á-š ¼ µ - ƒ ͹ ¾ œ A œ ƒe E µ ŸIµA Úµ œ ƒe 10. laqoach me eth hagolah mechel day ume eth TobiYah ume eth Y da` Yah uba ath atah bayom hahu uba ath beyth Yo shiyah ben-ts phan Yah asher-ba u mibabel. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 3

4 Zec6:10 Take from the exiles, from Heldai, from Tobijah and from Jedaiah; and in that day you go and enter the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah, in which they have come from Babylon. 10 Λαβὲ τὰ ἐκ τῆς αἰχµαλωσίας παρὰ τῶν ἀρχόντων καὶ παρὰ τῶν χρησίµων αὐτῆς καὶ παρὰ τῶν ἐπεγνωκότων αὐτὴν καὶ εἰσελεύσῃ σὺ ἐν τῇ ἡµέρᾳ ἐκείνῃ εἰς τὸν οἶκον Ιωσιου τοῦ Σοφονιου τοῦ ἥκοντος ἐκ Βαβυλῶνος 10 Labe ta ek t s aichmal sias para t n archont n kai para t n chr sim n aut s Take the ones of the captivity from the rulers, and from its profitable ones, kai para t n epegn kot n aut n kai eiseleusÿ sy en tÿ h mera ekeinÿ and from the ones recognizing it! And you shall enter in that day, eis ton oikon I siou tou Sophoniou tou h kontos ek Babyl nos into the house of Josiah the son of Zephaniah, the one having come from out of Babylon. ZEXHR ZIYRE ADFE-SQK ZGWLE 11 :LECBD ODKD WCVEDI-OA RYEDI Y@XA ZNYE œÿš Š¼ œ ¹ā ƒ ˆ - Ú µ :Ÿ Bµ ¾Jµ E - A µ º E ¾š A Ú µā 11. w laqach at keseph-w zahab w `asiath `ataroth w sam at b ro sh Yahushu`a (Joshua) ben-yahutsadaq hakohen hagadol. Zec6:11 Take silver and gold, make an ornate crown and set it on the head of Yahushua the son of Jehozadak, the high priest. 11 καὶ λήψῃ ἀργύριον καὶ χρυσίον καὶ ποιήσεις στεφάνους καὶ ἐπιθήσεις ἐπὶ τὴν κεφαλὴν Ἰησοῦ τοῦ Ιωσεδεκ τοῦ ἱερέως τοῦ µεγάλου 11 kai l psÿ argyrion kai chrysion kai poi seis stephanous And you shall take silver and gold, and you shall make crowns, kai epith seis epi t n kephal n I sou tou I sedek tou hiere s tou megalou and you shall place upon the head of Joshua the son of Josedech the priest great. ENY GNV YI@-DPD XN@L ZE@AV DEDI XN@ DK XN@L EIL@ ZXN@E 12 :DEDI LKID-Z@ DPAE GNVI EIZGZNE Ÿ µ ¹ - M¹ š¾ œÿ ƒ É šµ ¾J š¾ Ú šµ ƒ : É µ -œ ƒe ¹ Ú µu¹ E 12. w amar at elayu le mor koh amar Yahúwah ts ba oth le mor hinneh- ish tsemach sh mo umitach tayu yits mach ubanah eth-heykal Yahúwah. Zec6:12 Then speak to him, saying, Thus says JWJY of hosts, Behold, a man whose name is Branch. And He shall grow up out of His place, and He shall build the temple of JWJY. 12 καὶ ἐρεῖς πρὸς αὐτόν Τάδε λέγει κύριος παντοκράτωρ Ἰδοὺ ἀνήρ, Ἀνατολὴ ὄνοµα αὐτῷ, καὶ ὑποκάτωθεν αὐτοῦ ἀνατελεῖ, καὶ οἰκοδοµήσει τὸν οἶκον κυρίου 12 kai ereis pros auton Tade legei kyrios pantokrat r Idou an r, And you shall say to him, Thus says YHWH almighty, Behold, a male, Anatol onoma autÿ, kai hypokat then autou anatelei, kai oikodom sei ton oikon kyriou; Rising is his name; and from beneath him he shall rise and shall build the house of YHWH. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 4

5 LYNE AYIE CED DEDI 13 :MDIPY OIA DIDZ MELY ZVRE ODK DIDE Ÿ ¹J-µ µ E ƒµ Ÿ Ẃ¹ - E É µ -œ ƒ¹ E : A ¹U Ÿ œµ ¼ µ Ÿ ¹J-µ ¾ 13. w hu yib neh eth-heykal Yahúwah w hu -yisa hod w yashab umashal `al-kis o w hayah kohen `al-kis o wa`atsath shalom tih yeh beyn sh neyhem. Zec6:13 Yes, it is He who shall build the temple of JWJY, and He who shall bear the honor and sit and rule on His throne. Thus, He shall be a priest on His throne, and the counsel of peace shall be between them both. 13 καὶ αὐτὸς λήµψεται ἀρετὴν καὶ καθίεται καὶ κατάρξει ἐπὶ τοῦ θρόνου αὐτοῦ, καὶ ἔσται ὁ ἱερεὺς ἐκ δεξιῶν αὐτοῦ, καὶ βουλὴ εἰρηνικὴ ἔσται ἀνὰ µέσον ἀµφοτέρων. 13 kai autos l mpsetai aret n kai kathietai kai katarxei epi tou thronou autou, And he shall receive virtue, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; kai estai ho hiereus ek dexi n autou, kai boul eir nik estai ana meson amphoter n. and there shall be a priest at his right. And counsel peaceable shall be between both. DIRCILE DIAEHLE MLGL DIDZ ZXHRDE 14 :DEDI LKIDA OEXKFL DIPTV-OA OGLE µ ¹ ͹ƒŸŠ E ¹U œ¾š Š¼ : É µ A Ÿš J¹ˆ µ - A E 14. w ha`ataroth tih yeh l Chelem ul TobiYah w lyida` Yah ul Chen ben-ts phan Yah l zikaron b heykal Yahúwah. Zec6:14 Now the crown shall become a reminder in the temple of JWJY to Helem, and to Tobiah, and to Jedaiah and to Hen the son of Zephaniah. 14 ὁ δὲ στέφανος ἔσται τοῖς ὑποµένουσιν καὶ τοῖς χρησίµοις αὐτῆς καὶ τοῖς ἐπεγνωκόσιν αὐτὴν καὶ εἰς χάριτα υἱοῦ Σοφονιου καὶ εἰς ψαλµὸν ἐν οἴκῳ κυρίου. 14 ho de stephanos estai tois hypomenousin kai tois chr simois aut s But the crown shall be to the ones waiting, and to the ones profitable of her, kai tois epegn kosin aut n kai eis charita huiou Sophoniou kai eis psalmon en oikÿ kyriou. and to the ones recognizing her, and for the favor of the son of Zephaniah, and for a psalm in the house of YHWH. ZE@AV DEDI-IK MZRCIE DEDI LKIDA EPAE E@AI MIWEGXE 15 :MKIDL@ DEDI LEWA OERNYZ RENY-M@ DIDE MKIL@ IPGLY œÿ ƒ É - ¹J U µ ¹ É µ A E ƒe E ¾ƒ ¹ Ÿ še Š : ¾½ É Ÿ A E ¹U µ Ÿ -¹ ¼ ¹ µ 15. ur choqim yabo u ubanu b heykal Yahúwah wida` tem ki-yahúwah ts ba oth sh lachani aleykem w hayah im-shamo`a tish m `un b qol Yahúwah Eloheykem. Zec6:15 And those who are far off shall come and build the temple of JWJY. Then you shall know that JWJY of hosts has sent me to you. And it shall come to pass if you completely obey the voice of JWJY your El. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 5

6 15 καὶ οἱ µακρὰν ἀπ αὐτῶν ἥξουσιν καὶ οἰκοδοµήσουσιν ἐν τῷ οἴκῳ κυρίου, καὶ γνώσεσθε διότι κύριος παντοκράτωρ ἀπέσταλκέν µε πρὸς ὑµᾶς καὶ ἔσται, ἐὰν εἰσακούοντες εἰσακούσητε τῆς φωνῆς κυρίου τοῦ θεοῦ ὑµῶν. 15 kai hoi makran apí aut n h xousin kai oikodom sousin en tÿ oikÿ kyriou, And the ones far from them shall come, and they shall build in the house of YHWH. kai gn sesthe dioti kyrios pantokrat r apestalken me pros hymas; And you shall know that YHWH almighty has sent me to you; kai estai, ean eisakouontes eisakous te t s ph n s kyriou tou theou hym n. and it shall be as if ones listening should have listened to the voice of YHWH your El. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Neviim/Prophets Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 6

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (46th( DID YEIXCL MIZY ZPYA IPINYD YCGA Zech1:1 :XN@L @IAPD ECR-OA DIKXA-OA DIXKF-L@ DEDI-XAC

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (46th( DID YEIXCL MIZY ZPYA IPINYD YCGA Zech1:1 :XN@L @IAPD ECR-OA DIKXA-OA DIXKF-L@ DEDI-XAC Sefer ZecharYah Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (46th( sidrah ah) Zec 1-6 DID YEIXCL MIZY ZPYA IPINYD YCGA Zech1:1 :XN@L @IAPD ECR-OA DIKXA-OA DIXKF-L@ DEDI-XAC š ¹ µu œµ ¹A ¹ ¹ Vµ ¾ µa :š¾ ¹ƒḾµ ŸC¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer ZecharYah DLK ADF ZXEPN DPDE DN 2 DRAY DILR DIZXP DRAYE DLBE ZEXPL ZEWVEN DRAYE

Sefer ZecharYah DLK ADF ZXEPN DPDE   DN  2 DRAY DILR DIZXP DRAYE DLBE  ZEXPL ZEWVEN DRAYE Sefer ZecharYah Chapter 4 :EZPYN XERI-XY@ YI@K IPXIRIE IA XACD J@LND AYIE Zech4:1 :Ÿœ V¹ šÿ -š ¼ ¹ J ¹ š ¹ µ ¹A š ƒ¾cµ µlµ ƒ ͵ 1. wayashab hamal ak hadober bi way `ireni k ish asher-ye`or mish natho.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (46th sidrah) Zec 1-6

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (46th sidrah) Zec 1-6 Sefer ZecharYah Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (46th sidrah) Zec 1-6 DID YEIXCL MIZY ZPYA IPINYD YCGA Zech1:1 :XN@L @IAPD ECR-OA DIKXA-OA DIXKF-L@ DEDI-XAC š ¹ µu œµ ¹A ¹ ¹ Vµ ¾ µa :š¾ ¹ƒḾµ ŸC¹ - A

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (46th sidrah) Zec 1-6

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (46th sidrah) Zec 1-6 Sefer ZecharYah Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (46th sidrah) Zec 1-6 DID YEIXCL MIZY ZPYA IPINYD YCGA Zech1:1 :XN@L @IAPD ECR-OA DIKXA-OA DIXKF-L@ DEDI-XAC š ¹ µu œµ ¹A ¹ ¹ Vµ ¾ µa :š¾ ¹ƒḾµ ŸC¹ - A

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

I am. Present indicative

I am. Present indicative εἰμί eimi Present indicative εἰμί εἶ ἐστί(ν) ἐσμέν ἐστέ εἰσί(ν) John 3:28 εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ χριστός eimi ego ho christos John 3:28 εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ χριστός eimi ego ho christos the Christ John 1:19 Σὺτίςεἶ; Su tis

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles)

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Chapter 17 EZIAA CIEC AYI XY@K IDIE 1Chr17:1 MIFX@D ZIAA AYEI IKP@ DPD @IAPD OZP-L@ CIEC XN@IE :ZERIXI ZGZ DEDI-ZIXA OEX@E Ÿœ ƒ A ¹ Ć ƒµ š ¼ µj ¹ µ ¹ˆ š¼ œ ƒ A ƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) 1. bash bi`i b `es rim w echad lachodesh hayah d bar-yahúwah b yad-chaggay hanabi le mor.

Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) 1. bash bi`i b `es rim w echad lachodesh hayah d bar-yahúwah b yad-chaggay hanabi le mor. Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) Chapter 2 DEDI-XAC DID YCGL CG@E MIXYRA IRIAYA Hag2:1 :XN@L @IAPD IBG-CIA É -šµƒç ¾ µ ¹š ā A ¹ ¹ƒ VµA :š¾ ¹ƒḾµ µbµ - µ A 1. bash bi`i b `es rim w echad lachodesh hayah d bar-yahúwah

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Chaggai (Haggai)

Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) Sefer Chaggai (Haggai) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (45th sidrah) Hag 1-2 YCGL CG@ MEIA IYYD YCGA JLND YEIXCL MIZY ZPYA Hag1:1 DCEDI ZGT L@IZL@Y-OA LAAXF-L@ @IAPD IBG-CIA DEDI-XAC DID :XN@L LECBD

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Revelation 10. LGNT - September 7, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # Rev. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters.

Revelation 10. LGNT - September 7, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # Rev. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # Rev Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 271001 and 03876 ΚΑΙ 3 31 271001 I saw 03877 ΕΙΔΟΝ 5 139 271001 another 03878 ΑΛΛΟΝ 5 181 271001 [mighty] angel

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

14 Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense

14 Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense Day one I. Word Study and Grammar 1. Most Greek verbs end in in the first person singular. 2. The present tense is formed by adding endings to the present stem.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 8

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 8 1. way hi d bar-yahúwah ts ba oth le mor. Sefer ZecharYah Chapter 8 Zec8:1 Then the word of JWJY of hosts came, saying, :XN@L ZE@AV DEDI-XAC IDIE Zech8:1 :š¾ œÿ ƒ É -šµƒç ¹ µ 8:1 Καὶ ἐγένετο λόγος κυρίου

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Malachi. even the messenger of the covenant, whom you want. Behold, he comes, says YHWH almighty.

Sefer Malachi. even the messenger of the covenant, whom you want. Behold, he comes, says YHWH almighty. Sefer Malachi Chapter 3 @EAI M@ZTE IPTL JXC-DPTE IK@LN GLY IPPD Mal3:1 ZIXAD J@LNE MIYWAN MZ@-XY@ OEC@D ELKID-L@ :ZE@AV DEDI XN@ @A-DPD MIVTG MZ@-XY@ Ÿƒ ¾ œ¹ E š - Ḿ¹ E ¹ µ µ ¾ ¹ ¹ œ ¹š Aµ µ µ E ¹ µƒ Uµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings)

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 20 UEN@-OA EDIRYI EIL@ @AIE ZENL EDIWFG DLG MDD MINIA 2Ki20:1 :DIGZ @LE DZ@ ZN IK JZIAL EV DEDI XN@-DK EIL@ XN@IE @IAPD ¹ƒḾµ Ÿ - ƒ E µ ¾ƒÍµ œe E ͹ ˆ¹ ¹ ͵A : ¹œ ¾

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel)

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 7 Shavua Reading Schedule (16th sidrah) 2 Sam 7-12 EZIAA JLND AYI-IK IDIE 2Sam7:1 :EIAI@-LKN AIAQN EL-GIPD DEDIE Ÿœ ƒ A Lµ ƒµ - ¹J ¹ µ : ƒ ¾ - J¹ ƒ ¹ƒŃ¹ Ÿ-µ ¹ É µ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951)

Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) 1 Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) Αναγνώσματα από το βιβλίο Η Απόλαυση της Μουσικής (Machlis, Forney), για τους μαθητές που θα μελετήσουν το έργο: «Ο Σαίνμπεργκ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28. 2 December 2014

LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28. 2 December 2014 LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28 2 December 2014 Place/Seat Right (noun) I am right I am not right It matters It does not matter The same (singular) The same (Plural) Η θέση Το δίκιο Έχω

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV. 18 February 2014

LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV. 18 February 2014 LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV 18 February 2014 Slowly/quietly Clear/clearly Clean Quickly/quick/fast Hurry (in a hurry) Driver Attention/caution/notice/care Dance Σιγά Καθαρά Καθαρός/η/ο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 12

Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 12 1. way hi d bar-yahúwah elay le mor. Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 12 Eze12:1 Then the word of JWJY came to me, saying, :XN@L IL@ DEDI-XAC IDIE Eze12:1 :š¾ µ É -šµƒ ¹ µ 12:1 Καὶ ἐγένετο λόγος κυρίου

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV. 10 December 2013

LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV. 10 December 2013 LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV 10 December 2013 I get up/i stand up I wash myself I shave myself I comb myself I dress myself Once (one time) Twice (two times) Three times Salary/wage/pay Alone/only

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:E š ¾Iµ œ ƒ Ÿ E Ḱ- ā¼ µ 2. nel kah-na `ad-hayar den w niq chah misham ish qorah echath w na`aseh-lanu sham maqom lashebeth sham wayo mer leku.

:E š ¾Iµ œ ƒ Ÿ E Ḱ- ā¼ µ 2. nel kah-na `ad-hayar den w niq chah misham ish qorah echath w na`aseh-lanu sham maqom lashebeth sham wayo mer leku. Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 6 MEWND @P-DPD RYIL@-L@ MI@IAPD-IPA EXN@IE 2Ki6:1 :EPNN XV JIPTL MY MIAYI EPGP@ XY@ Ÿ ŵ - M¹ ¹½ - ¹ ¹ƒ Mµ - ƒ Eš ¾Iµ :EM L¹ šµ ¹ƒ ¾ E µ ¼ š ¼ 1. wayo m ru b ney-han

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer ZecharYah. 14:1 Ἰδοὺ ἡµέραι ἔρχονται τοῦ κυρίου, καὶ διαµερισθήσεται τὰ σκῦλά σου ἐν σοί.

Sefer ZecharYah. 14:1 Ἰδοὺ ἡµέραι ἔρχονται τοῦ κυρίου, καὶ διαµερισθήσεται τὰ σκῦλά σου ἐν σοί. Sefer ZecharYah Chapter 14 :JAXWA JLLY WLGE DEDIL @A-MEI DPD Zech14:1 : A š¹ A µkº µ Á-Ÿ M¹ 1. hinneh yom-ba layahúwah w chulaq sh lalek b qir bek. Zec14:1 Behold, a day of JWJY comes, and your spoil shall

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Z L L L N b d g 5 * " # $ % $ ' $ % % % ) * + *, - %. / / + 3 / / / / + * 4 / / 1 " 5 % / 6, 7 # * $ 8 2. / / % 1 9 ; < ; = ; ; >? 8 3 " #

Z L L L N b d g 5 *  # $ % $ ' $ % % % ) * + *, - %. / / + 3 / / / / + * 4 / / 1  5 % / 6, 7 # * $ 8 2. / / % 1 9 ; < ; = ; ; >? 8 3  # Z L L L N b d g 5 * " # $ % $ ' $ % % % ) * + *, - %. / 0 1 2 / + 3 / / 1 2 3 / / + * 4 / / 1 " 5 % / 6, 7 # * $ 8 2. / / % 1 9 ; < ; = ; ; >? 8 3 " # $ % $ ' $ % ) * % @ + * 1 A B C D E D F 9 O O D H

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 13 DEDI XACA DPDE 1Ki13:1 :XIHWDL GAFND-LR CNR MRAXIE

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 13 DEDI XACA  DPDE 1Ki13:1 :XIHWDL GAFND-LR CNR MRAXIE Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 13 L@-ZIA-L@ DEDI XACA DCEDIN @A MIDL@ YI@ DPDE 1Ki13:1 :XIHWDL GAFND-LR CNR MRAXIE -œ A- É šµƒ ¹A E ¹ Á ¹ ¾½ ¹ M¹ :š ¹Š µ µ A ˆ¹Lµ -µ ¾ ƒ š 1. w hinneh ish Elohim

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chapter 29. Adjectival Participle

Chapter 29. Adjectival Participle Chapter 29 Adjectival Participle Overview (29.3-5) Definition: Verbal adjective Function: they may function adverbially or adjectivally Forms: No new forms because adverbial and adjectival participles

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: œ E šeƒ¼ µa ŸL¹ ā½ 1. wayo mer Dawid haki yesh-`od asher nothar l beyth Sha ul w e`eseh `imo chesed ba`abur Yahunathan.

: œ E šeƒ¼ µa ŸL¹ ā½ 1. wayo mer Dawid haki yesh-`od asher nothar l beyth Sha ul w e`eseh `imo chesed ba`abur Yahunathan. Sepher Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 9 LE@Y ZIAL XZEP XY@ CER-YI IKD CEC XN@IE 2Sam9:1 :OZPEDI XEARA CQG ENR DYR@E E œ ƒ šµœÿ š ¼ Ÿ - ¹¼ ¹ Ć š ¾Iµ : œ E šeƒ¼ µa ŸL¹ ā½ 1. wayo mer Dawid haki yesh-`od

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer TsphanYah (Zephaniah) Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (45th sidrah) Zep 1-3

Sefer TsphanYah (Zephaniah) Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (45th sidrah) Zep 1-3 Sefer TsphanYah (Zephaniah) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (45th sidrah) Zep 1-3 DILCB-OA IYEK-OA DIPTV-L@ DID XY@ DEDI-XAC Zeph1:1 :DCEDI JLN OEN@-OA EDIY@I INIA DIWFG-OA DIXN@-OA µ B- ƒ ¹ EJ- A µ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

7 Present PERFECT Simple. 8 Present PERFECT Continuous. 9 Past PERFECT Simple. 10 Past PERFECT Continuous. 11 Future PERFECT Simple

7 Present PERFECT Simple. 8 Present PERFECT Continuous. 9 Past PERFECT Simple. 10 Past PERFECT Continuous. 11 Future PERFECT Simple A/ Ονόματα και ένα παράδειγμα 1 Present Simple 7 Present PERFECT Simple 2 Present Continuous 8 Present PERFECT Continuous 3 Past Simple (+ used to) 9 Past PERFECT Simple she eats she is eating she ate

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV. 4 February 2014

LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV. 4 February 2014 LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV 4 February 2014 Somewhere κάπου (kapoo) Nowhere πουθενά (poothena) Elsewhere αλλού (aloo) Drawer το συρτάρι (sirtari) Page η σελίδα (selida) News τα νέα (nea)

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

! " # $ % & $ % & $ & # " ' $ ( $ ) * ) * +, -. / # $ $ ( $ " $ $ $ % $ $ ' ƒ " " ' %. " 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 : ; ; < = : ; > : 0? @ 8? 4 A 1 4 B 3 C 8? D C B? E F 4 5 8 3 G @ H I@ A 1 4 D G 8 5 1 @ J C

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel)

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 3 ILR IPTL DEDI-Z@ ZXYN L@ENY XRPDE 1Sam3:1 :UXTP OEFG OI@ MDD MINIA XWI DID DEDI-XACE ¹ ¹ É -œ œ š E šµ µmµ : š ¹ Ÿˆ ¹ ͵A š É -šµƒ E 1. w hana`ar Sh mu El m shareth

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 2 MINYD DXRQA EDIL@-Z@ DEDI ZELRDA IDIE 2Ki2:1 :LBLBD-ON RYIL@E EDIL@ JLIE ¹ Vµ š µa E ͹ -œ É œÿ¼ µ A ¹ µ : B ¹Bµ - ¹ ¹½ E ͹ Iµ 1. way hi b ha`aloth Yahúwah eth-

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Chapter 22 MIDL@D DEDI ZIA @ED DF CIEC XN@IE 1Chr22:1 :L@XYIL DLRL GAFN-DFE ¹ ¾½ É œ A E ˆ ¹ Ć š ¾Iµ : š ā¹ ¾ µ A ˆ¹L- ˆ 1. wayo mer Dawid zeh hu beyth Yahúwah ha

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Section 8.3 Trigonometric Equations

Section 8.3 Trigonometric Equations 99 Section 8. Trigonometric Equations Objective 1: Solve Equations Involving One Trigonometric Function. In this section and the next, we will exple how to solving equations involving trigonometric functions.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus)

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 3 OICN ODK EPZG EXZI O@V-Z@ DRX DID DYNE Ex3:1 :DAXG MIDL@D XD-L@ @AIE XACND XG@ O@VD-Z@ BDPIE ¹ ¾J Ÿ œ¾ Ÿš œ¹ ¾ -œ ¾š ¾ E : ƒ š¾ ¹ ¾½ šµ - ¾ƒÍµ šá ¹Lµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:œÿ š»bµ -œ ¹ ¾ Ĺ 1. wayagidu l Dawid le mor hinneh Ph lish tim nil chamim biq `ilah w hemah shosim ethhagaranoth.

:œÿ š»bµ -œ ¹ ¾ Ĺ 1. wayagidu l Dawid le mor hinneh Ph lish tim nil chamim biq `ilah w hemah shosim ethhagaranoth. Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 23 DLIRWA MINGLP MIZYLT DPD XN@L CECL ECBIE 1Sam23:1 :ZEPXBD-Z@ MIQY DNDE ¹ ¹A ¹ ¹ ¹U ¹ M¹ š¾ ¹ E ¹BµIµ :œÿ š»bµ -œ ¹ ¾ Ĺ 1. wayagidu l Dawid le mor hinneh Ph lish

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΘΕΙΑΣ ΑΝΑΛΗΨΕΩΣ. Greek Orthodox Church. Ελληνική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία. Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION

ΘΕΙΑΣ ΑΝΑΛΗΨΕΩΣ. Greek Orthodox Church. Ελληνική Ορθόδοξη Εκκλησία. Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION Ecumenical Patriarchate Greek Orthodox Metropolis of New Jersey ASCENSION Greek Orthodox Church FAIRVIEW - NEW JERSEY Weekly Bulletin Sunday June 1 st, 2014 Fathers of the 1st Ecumenical Council Οικουμενικόν

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 7. Shavua Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) Zec 7-14

Sefer ZecharYah. Chapter 7. Shavua Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) Zec 7-14 Sefer ZecharYah Chapter 7 Shavua Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) Zec 7-14 DID JLND YEIXCL RAX@ ZPYA IDIE Zech7:1 :ELQKA IRYZD YCGL DRAX@A DIXKF-L@ DEDI-XAC Lµ š µa šµ œµ ¹A ¹ µ : ¹ A ¹ ¹ Uµ ¾ µ Á šµ A šµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹ š ¹ ¹V¹ ¼ µ ¹ º 1. way hi me acharey ken waya`as lo Ab shalom mer kabah w susim wachamishim ish ratsim l phanayu.

: ¹ š ¹ ¹V¹ ¼ µ ¹ º 1. way hi me acharey ken waya`as lo Ab shalom mer kabah w susim wachamishim ish ratsim l phanayu. Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 15 DAKXN MELYA@ EL YRIE OK IXG@N IDIE 2Sam15:1 :EIPTL MIVX YI@ MIYNGE MIQQE ƒ J š Ÿ ƒµ Ÿ āµ µiµ š¼ µ ¹ µ : ¹ š ¹ ¹V¹ ¼ µ ¹ º 1. way hi me acharey ken waya`as lo Ab

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 16 ZYA-ITN XRP @AIV DPDE Y@XDN HRN XAR CECE 2Sam16:1 MGL MIZ@N MDILRE MIYAG MIXNG CNVE EZ@XWL :OII LAPE UIW D@NE MIWENV D@NE œ ¾ƒ- ¹ šµ µ ƒ ¹ M¹ ¾š Šµ šµƒ ¹ ¹ µœ ¼

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Homework 8 Model Solution Section

Homework 8 Model Solution Section MATH 004 Homework Solution Homework 8 Model Solution Section 14.5 14.6. 14.5. Use the Chain Rule to find dz where z cosx + 4y), x 5t 4, y 1 t. dz dx + dy y sinx + 4y)0t + 4) sinx + 4y) 1t ) 0t + 4t ) sinx

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel)

Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 8 IZIAA AYEI IP@ YCGL DYNGA IYYA ZIYYD DPYA IDIE Eze8:1 :DEDI IPC@ CI MY ILR LTZE IPTL MIAYEI DCEDI IPWFE ¹œ ƒ A ƒ Ÿ ¹ ¼ ¾ µ V¹ ¼ µa ¹V¹VµA œ ¹V¹Vµ VµA ¹ µ : ¹Ÿ ¾ ¼ µ µ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

WEEK 21. The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1

WEEK 21. The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1 WEEK 21 The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1 I. The Feast of Firstfruits signifies the resurrected Christ as the firstfruits for our enjoyment as

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 4 ILWA ERNYI @LE IL EPIN@I-@L ODE XN@IE DYN ORIE Ex4:1 :DEDI JIL@ D@XP-@L EXN@I IK ¹¾ A E ¹ ¾ ¹ E ¹ ¼ µ - ¾ š ¾Iµ ¾ µ µiµ : É š¹ - ¾ Eš ¾ ¹J 1. waya`an

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:œÿ ¼ ¹ ¹Aµ Ÿœ A ¹ ¹ µ 1. hay thah `alay yad-yahúwah wayotsi eni b ruach Yahúwah way nicheni b thok habiq `ah w hi m le ah `atsamoth.

:œÿ ¼ ¹ ¹Aµ Ÿœ A ¹ ¹ µ 1. hay thah `alay yad-yahúwah wayotsi eni b ruach Yahúwah way nicheni b thok habiq `ah w hi m le ah `atsamoth. Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 37 DEDI GEXA IP@VEIE DEDI-CI ILR DZID Eze37:1 :ZENVR D@LN @IDE DRWAD JEZA IPGIPIE É µ Eš ƒ ¹ ¹ ŸIµ É - µ µ œ :œÿ ¼ ¹ ¹Aµ Ÿœ A ¹ ¹ µ 1. hay thah `alay yad-yahúwah wayotsi

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah)

Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (13th sidrah) Jer 1-6 :ONIPA UX@A ZEZPRA XY@ MIPDKD-ON EDIWLG-OA EDINXI IXAC Jer1:1 : ¹ ¹A š A œÿœ ¼ µa š ¼ ¹ ¼ ¾Jµ - ¹ E ͹ ¹ - A E š¹ š ƒ¹c

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¾ āe ¹ š - ¾ 2. waya`as hayashar b `eyney Yahúwah wayelek b kal-derek Dawid abiu w lo -sar yamin us mo wl.

: ¾ āe ¹ š - ¾ 2. waya`as hayashar b `eyney Yahúwah wayelek b kal-derek Dawid abiu w lo -sar yamin us mo wl. Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 22 MIYLYE EKLNA EDIY@I DPY DPNY-OA 2Ki22:1 :ZWVAN DICR-ZA DCICI EN@ MYE MLYEXIA JLN DPY ZG@E ¹ ¾ E Ÿ ƒ E ͹ ¾ ¾ - A :œµ Á¹ ¼ -œµƒ ¹ ŸL¹ ¹ Eš ¹A µ œµ µ 1. ben-sh moneh

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26. 18 November 2014

LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26. 18 November 2014 LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26 18 November 2014 But Weekend I love The song I sing I smile I laugh Greek (thing) Greek(people) Greek (man) αλλά (το) Σαββατοκύριακο αγαπώ (το) τραγούδι τραγουδώ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Writing for A class. Describe yourself Topic 1: Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live.

Writing for A class. Describe yourself Topic 1: Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live. Topic 1: Describe yourself Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live. Χρησιμοποίησε το and. WRITE your paragraph in 40-60 words... 1 Topic 2: Describe your room Χρησιμοποίησε

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS. NOTE: cos(α+β) cos α + cos β cos(α-β) cos α -cos β

3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS. NOTE: cos(α+β) cos α + cos β cos(α-β) cos α -cos β 3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS Page Theorem cos(αβ cos α cos β -sin α cos(α-β cos α cos β sin α NOTE: cos(αβ cos α cos β cos(α-β cos α -cos β Proof of cos(α-β cos α cos β sin α Let s use a unit circle

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 14 DKL EILK @YP XRPD-L@ LE@Y-OA OZPEI XN@IE MEID IDIE 1Sam14:1 :CIBD @L EIA@LE FLD XARN XY@ MIZYLT AVN-L@ DXARPE ā¾ šµ µmµ - E - A œ Ÿ š ¾Iµ ŸIµ ¹ µ : ¹B¹ ¾ ¹ƒ E

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Galatia SIL Keyboard Information

Galatia SIL Keyboard Information Galatia SIL Keyboard Information Keyboard ssignments The main purpose of the keyboards is to provide a wide range of keying options, so many characters can be entered in multiple ways. If you are typing

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: Ÿš ¾ ƒ µ µ š ˆ¹ A š ¼ 1. way hi achar had barim ha eleh kerem hayah l Naboth hayiz r `e li asher b Yiz r `e l etsel heykal Ach ab melek Shom ron.

: Ÿš ¾ ƒ µ µ š ˆ¹ A š ¼ 1. way hi achar had barim ha eleh kerem hayah l Naboth hayiz r `e li asher b Yiz r `e l etsel heykal Ach ab melek Shom ron. Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 21 IL@RXFID ZEAPL DID MXK DL@D MIXACD XG@ IDIE 1Ki21:1 :OEXNY JLN A@G@ LKID LV@ L@RXFIA XY@ ¹ š ˆ¹Iµ œÿƒ š J K ¹š ƒçµ šµ µ ¹ µ : Ÿš ¾ ƒ µ µ š ˆ¹ A š ¼ 1. way hi achar

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus)

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 1 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (22th sidrah) - Leviticus 1-3 :XN@L CREN LD@N EIL@ DEDI XACIE DYN-L@ @XWIE Lev1:1 :š¾ Ÿ ¾ É š Aµ µ ¾ - š ¹Iµ 1. wayiq ra el-mosheh

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings)

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 17 CRLB IAYZN IAYZD EDIL@ XN@IE 1Ki17:1 EIPTL IZCNR XY@ L@XYI IDL@ DEDI-IG A@G@-L@ :IXAC ITL-M@ IK XHNE LH DL@D MIPYD DIDI-M@ ¹ ƒ ¾U¹ ¹A ¹Uµ E ͹ š ¾Iµ ¹U µ š ¼ š

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 14 XFRL@ MZE@ ELGP XY@ ORPK UX@A L@XYI-IPA ELGP-XY@ DL@E Josh14:1 :L@XYI IPAL ZEHND ZEA@ IY@XE OEP-OA RYEDIE ODKD š ˆ œÿ E¼ ¹ š ¼ µ J š A š ā¹ - ƒ E¼ -š ¼ K : š ā¹ ƒ¹ œÿhµlµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 14 :MELYA@-LR JLND AL-IK DIXV-OA A@EI RCIE 2Sam14:1 :Ÿ ƒµ -µ Lµ ƒ - ¹J ºš - A ƒ Ÿ µ Iµ 1. wayeda` Yo ab ben-ts ruyah ki-leb hamelek `al- Ab shalom. 2Sam14:1 Now Yoab

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού)

Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού) Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού) Προσδοκώμενα αποτελέσματα Περιεχόμενο Ενδεικτικές δραστηριότητες

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Δημιουργία Λογαριασμού Διαχείρισης Business Telephony Create a Management Account for Business Telephony

Δημιουργία Λογαριασμού Διαχείρισης Business Telephony Create a Management Account for Business Telephony Δημιουργία Λογαριασμού Διαχείρισης Business Telephony Create a Management Account for Business Telephony Ελληνικά Ι English 1/7 Δημιουργία Λογαριασμού Διαχείρισης Επιχειρηματικής Τηλεφωνίας μέσω της ιστοσελίδας

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 2 XN@L YXG MILBXN MIYP@-MIPY MIHYD-ON OEP-OA-RYEDI GLYIE Josh2:1 EGIXI-Z@E UX@D-Z@ E@X EKL :DNY-EAKYIE AGX DNYE DPEF DY@-ZIA E@AIE EKLIE š¾ š ¹ Bµš ¹ ¼ -¹ µ ¹H¹Vµ - ¹ E

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: š ā¹ œ A- š AµC 1. wayo mer elay ben- adam eth asher-tim tsa ekol ekol eth-ham gilah hazo th w lek daber el-beyth Yis ra El.

: š ā¹ œ A- š AµC 1. wayo mer elay ben- adam eth asher-tim tsa ekol ekol eth-ham gilah hazo th w lek daber el-beyth Yis ra El. Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 3 Z@FD DLBND-Z@ LEK@ LEK@ @VNZ-XY@ Z@ MC@-OA IL@ XN@IE Eze3:1 :L@XYI ZIA-L@ XAC JLE œ ¾Fµ Ḱ¹ Ļµ -œ Ÿ½ Ÿ½ ¹U-š ¼ œ - A µ š ¾Iµ : š ā¹ œ A- š AµC 1. wayo mer elay ben- adam

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ˆ Œ ˆ Ÿ ˆ ˆŸ Ÿ - ˆ ˆ Šˆ Š ˆŸˆ

ˆ Œ ˆ Ÿ ˆ ˆŸ Ÿ - ˆ ˆ Šˆ Š ˆŸˆ Ó³ Ÿ. 2015.. 12, º 1(192).. 256Ä263 ˆ ˆ ƒˆÿ, Š ƒˆÿ ˆ Ÿ Ÿ Œ ˆ ˆ ˆ Š ˆ ˆ Œ ˆ Ÿ ˆ ˆŸ Ÿ - ˆ ˆ Šˆ Š ˆŸˆ.. ƒê,.. μ Ö, ƒ.. ³μÏ ±μ 1 Ñ Ò É ÉÊÉ Ö ÒÌ ² μ, Ê μ μ Ò μμé μï Ö ³ Ê μ ³ Ê ³Ò³ μ Í μ Ò³ ² Î ³ μ ³ É μ- ÊÕÐ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:Ÿ š ā - ¾ ¹A 2. asher hayah d bar-yahúwah elayu bimey Yo shiyahu ben- Amon melek Yahudah bish losh-`es reh shanah l mal ko.

:Ÿ š ā - ¾ ¹A 2. asher hayah d bar-yahúwah elayu bimey Yo shiyahu ben- Amon melek Yahudah bish losh-`es reh shanah l mal ko. Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) Chapter 1 :ONIPA UX@A ZEZPRA XY@ MIPDKD-ON EDIWLG-OA EDINXI IXAC Jer1:1 : ¹ ¹A š A œÿœ ¼ µa š ¼ ¹ ¼ ¾Jµ - ¹ E ͹ ¹ - A E š¹ š ƒ¹c 1. dib rey Yir m Yahu ben-chil qiyahu min-hakohanim

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ανοικτά Ακαδημαϊκά Μαθήματα στο ΤΕΙ Ιονίων Νήσων ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ενότητα 11: The Unreal Past Το περιεχόμενο του μαθήματος διατίθεται με άδεια Creative Commons

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus)

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 3 AIXWN @ED XWAD-ON M@ EPAXW MINLY GAF-M@E Lev3:1 :DEDI IPTL EPAIXWI MINZ DAWP-M@ XKF-M@ ƒ ¹š µ E š Áµ - ¹ ¹ Ÿ Á š ¹ µƒ ˆ-¹ : É ¹ EM ƒ ¹š µ ¹ Ú ƒ -¹ š ˆ-¹ 1.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 18 ZIYILYD DPYA DID DEDI-XACE MIAX MINI IDIE 1Ki18:1 IPT-LR XHN JL

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 18 ZIYILYD DPYA DID DEDI-XACE MIAX MINI IDIE 1Ki18:1 IPT-LR XHN  JL Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 18 ZIYILYD DPYA EDIL@-L@ DID DEDI-XACE MIAX MINI IDIE 1Ki18:1 :DNC@D IPT-LR XHN DPZ@E A@G@-L@ D@XD JL XN@L œ ¹ ¹ Vµ VµA E ͹ - É -šµƒ E ¹Aµš ¹ ¹ µ : ¼ P-µ š Š U ƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR, FINAL TEST C TERM 2012 UNITS 1-18

STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR, FINAL TEST C TERM 2012 UNITS 1-18 STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR, FINAL TEST C TERM 2012 UNITS 1-18 Name.. Class. Date. EXERCISE 1 Answer the question. Use: Yes, it is or No, it isn t. Απάντηςε ςτισ ερωτήςεισ. Βάλε: Yes, it is ή No, it isn

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13 Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13 DLGP JL OZP JIDL@ DEDI XY@ UX@D-L@ @EAZ-IK DIDE Deut26:1 :DA ZAYIE DZYXIE ¼ µ œ¾ ¾½

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 15 JGYNL DEDI GLY IZ@ LE@Y-L@ L@ENY XN@IE 1Sam15:1 :DEDI IXAC LEWL RNY DZRE L@XYI-LR ENR-LR JLNL» ¹ É µ ¹œ¾ E - E š ¾Iµ : É š ƒ¹c Ÿ µ Úµ š ā¹ -µ ŸLµ -µ 1. wayo mer

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 14 ORPK UX@A L@XYI-IPA ELGP-XY@ DL@E Josh14:1 OEP-OA RYEDIE ODKD XFRL@ MZE@ ELGP XY@ :L@XYI IPAL ZEHND ZEA@ IY@XE µ J š A š ā¹ - ƒ E¼ -š ¼ K E - ¹A µ ºE ¹ ¾Jµ š ˆ œÿ E¼

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΚΥΠΡΙΑΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΚΗΣ CYPRUS COMPUTER SOCIETY ΠΑΓΚΥΠΡΙΟΣ ΜΑΘΗΤΙΚΟΣ ΔΙΑΓΩΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΚΗΣ 19/5/2007

ΚΥΠΡΙΑΚΗ ΕΤΑΙΡΕΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΚΗΣ CYPRUS COMPUTER SOCIETY ΠΑΓΚΥΠΡΙΟΣ ΜΑΘΗΤΙΚΟΣ ΔΙΑΓΩΝΙΣΜΟΣ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΚΗΣ 19/5/2007 Οδηγίες: Να απαντηθούν όλες οι ερωτήσεις. Αν κάπου κάνετε κάποιες υποθέσεις να αναφερθούν στη σχετική ερώτηση. Όλα τα αρχεία που αναφέρονται στα προβλήματα βρίσκονται στον ίδιο φάκελο με το εκτελέσιμο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel)

Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (10th sidrah) - 1Sam 1-5 MIXT@ XDN MITEV MIZNXD-ON CG@ YI@ IDIE 1Sam1:1 :IZXT@ SEV-OA EGZ-OA @EDIL@-OA MGXI-OA DPWL@ ENYE ¹ š šµ ¹ Ÿ ¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 3 OCXID-CR MIHYDN ERQIE XWAA RYEDI MKYIE Josh3:1 :EXARI MXH MY EPLIE

Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 3 OCXID-CR MIHYDN ERQIE XWAA RYEDI MKYIE Josh3:1 :EXARI MXH MY EPLIE Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 3 OCXID-CR E@AIE MIHYDN ERQIE XWAA RYEDI MKYIE Josh3:1 :EXARI MXH MY EPLIE L@XYI IPA-LKE @ED C šµiµ - µ E ¾ƒÍµ ¹H¹Vµ E ¹Iµ š ¾AµA µ ºE J µiµ :Eš¾ƒ¼ µ š Š E ¹Íµ š ā¹ A-

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Calculating the propagation delay of coaxial cable

Calculating the propagation delay of coaxial cable Your source for quality GNSS Networking Solutions and Design Services! Page 1 of 5 Calculating the propagation delay of coaxial cable The delay of a cable or velocity factor is determined by the dielectric

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 5 MIPT @YPE EIPC@ IPTL LECB YI@ DID MX@-JLN @AV-XY ONRPE 2Ki5:1 :RXVN LIG XEAB DID YI@DE MX@L DREYZ DEDI-OZP EA-IK ¹ ºā E ¾ ¼ ¹ Ÿ B ¹ š¼ - ƒ -šµā ¼ µ : š¾ ¹ µ šÿa¹b

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel)

Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 9 XEXV-OA L@IA@-OA YIW ENYE OINI-OAN YI@-IDIE 1Sam9:1 :LIG XEAB IPINI YI@-OA GIT@-OA ZXEKA-OA šÿš - A ¹ƒ¼ - A ¹ Ÿ E ¹ - ¹A¹ ¹ - ¹ µ :¹ šÿa¹b ¹ ¹ ¹ - A µ ¹ ¼ - A

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) Eze 1-5

Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 1. Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) Eze 1-5 Sefer Y chezel (Ezekiel) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) Eze 1-5 YCGL DYNGA IRIAXA DPY MIYLYA IDIE Eze1:1 :MIDL@ ZE@XN D@X@E MINYD EGZTP XAK-XDP-LR DLEBD-JEZA IP@E ¾ µ V¹ ¼ µa ¹ ¹ƒ šá ¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Dibre Hayyamim (2 Chronicles)

Sefer Bet Dibre Hayyamim (2 Chronicles) Sefer Bet Dibre Hayyamim (2 Chronicles) Chapter 24 MLYEXIA JLN DPY MIRAX@E EKLNA Y@I MIPY RAY-OA 2Chr24:1 :RAY X@AN DIAV EN@ MYE ¹ Eš ¹A µ ¹ Á šµ Ÿ A ¾ ¹ µƒ - A : µƒ š A¹ ƒ¹ ŸL¹ 1. ben-sheba` shanim Yo

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 10 IZCAKD IP@-IK DRXT-L@ @A DYN-L@ DEDI XN@IE Ex10:1 :EAXWA DL@ IZZ@ IZY ORNL EICAR AL-Z@E EAL-Z@ ¹U µa ¹ ¹ ¼ - ¹J ¾ šµp- ¾A ¾ - É š ¾Iµ :ŸA š¹ A K µœ¾œ¾

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

) * +, -. + / - 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 6 : ; < 8 = 8 9 >? @ A 4 5 6 7 8 9 6 ; = B? @ : C B B D 9 E : F 9 C 6 < G 8 B A F A > < C 6 < B H 8 9 I 8 9 E ) * +, -. + / J - 0 1 2 3 J K 3 L M N L O / 1 L 3 O 2,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 3 DRXT-ZA-Z@ GWIE MIXVN JLN DRXT-Z@ DNLY OZGZIE 1Ki3:1 EZIA-Z@ ZEPAL EZLK CR CEC XIR-L@ D@IAIE :AIAQ MLYEXI ZNEG-Z@E DEDI ZIA-Z@E ¾ šµp-œµa-œ µr¹iµ ¹ š ¹ ¾ šµp-œ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) 1. hadabar asher diber Yahúwah el-babel el- erets Kas dim b yad Yir m Yahu hanabi.

Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) 1. hadabar asher diber Yahúwah el-babel el- erets Kas dim b yad Yir m Yahu hanabi. Sefer YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) Chapter 50 UX@-L@ LAA-L@ DEDI XAC XY@ XACD Jer50:1 :@IAPD EDINXI CIA MICYK : ¹ƒḾµ E š¹ µ A ¹C āµj š - ƒá- É š A¹C š ¼ š ƒćµ 1. hadabar asher diber Yahúwah el-babel el- erets

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Chapter 22 MIDL@D DEDI ZIA @ED DF CIEC XN@IE 1Chr22:1 :L@XYIL DLRL GAFN-DFE ¹ ¾½ É œ A E ˆ ¹ Ć š ¾Iµ : š ā¹ ¾ µ A ˆ¹L- ˆ 1. wayo mer Dawid zeh hu beyth Yahúwah ha

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions

C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions C.S. 430 Assignment 6, Sample Solutions Paul Liu November 15, 2007 Note that these are sample solutions only; in many cases there were many acceptable answers. 1 Reynolds Problem 10.1 1.1 Normal-order

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yo El (Joel) AX MR MIXDD-LR YXT XGYK LTXRE OPR MEI JYG MEI 2 :XECE XEC IPY-CR MLERD-ON EDNK MEVRE

Sefer Yo El (Joel) AX MR MIXDD-LR YXT XGYK LTXRE OPR MEI JYG MEI 2 :XECE XEC IPY-CR MLERD-ON EDNK MEVRE Sefer Yo El (Joel) Chapter 2 UX@D IAYI LK EFBXI IYCW XDA ERIXDE OEIVA XTEY ERWZ Joel2:1 :AEXW IK DEDI-MEI @A-IK š ƒ ¾ ¾J Eˆ B š¹ ¹ šµ A E ¹š ŸI¹ A š Ÿ E ¹U ƒ: :ƒÿš ¹J É -Ÿ ƒ- ¹J 1. tiq `u shophar b Tsion

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Chapter 21 L@XYI-LR OHY CNRIE 1Chr21:1 :L@XYI-Z@ ZEPNL CIEC-Z@ ZQIE : š ā¹ -œ œÿ ¹ ¹ Ć-œ œ ͵ š ā¹ -µ Š ā ¾ ¼ µiµ 1. waya`amod satan `al-yis ra El wayaseth eth-dawid

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (19th sidrah) 1Ki 1-4 :EL MGI @LE MICBAA EDQKIE MINIA @A OWF CEC JLNDE 1Ki1:1 :Ÿ µ ¹ ¾ ¹ AµA E ºNµ µ ¹ ͵A Á ˆ ¹ Ć Lµ 1. w hamelek Dawid

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

DESIGN OF MACHINERY SOLUTION MANUAL h in h 4 0.

DESIGN OF MACHINERY SOLUTION MANUAL h in h 4 0. DESIGN OF MACHINERY SOLUTION MANUAL -7-1! PROBLEM -7 Statement: Design a double-dwell cam to move a follower from to 25 6, dwell for 12, fall 25 and dwell for the remader The total cycle must take 4 sec

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:ƒ š A ¹ ¹ƒ Mµ - J-œ µš š ¼ - J œ 1. wayaged Ach ab l Izebel eth kal- asher `asah EliYahu w eth kal- asher harag eth-kal-han bi im bechareb.

:ƒ š A ¹ ¹ƒ Mµ - J-œ µš š ¼ - J œ 1. wayaged Ach ab l Izebel eth kal- asher `asah EliYahu w eth kal- asher harag eth-kal-han bi im bechareb. Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 19 EDIL@ DYR XY@-LK Z@ LAFI@L A@G@ CBIE 1Ki19:1 :AXGA MI@IAPD-LK-Z@ BXD XY@-LK Z@E E ͹ ā š ¼ - J œ ƒ ˆ ¹ ƒ µ BµIµ :ƒ š A ¹ ¹ƒ Mµ - J-œ µš š ¼ - J œ 1. wayaged Ach

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

b. Use the parametrization from (a) to compute the area of S a as S a ds. Be sure to substitute for ds!

b. Use the parametrization from (a) to compute the area of S a as S a ds. Be sure to substitute for ds! MTH U341 urface Integrals, tokes theorem, the divergence theorem To be turned in Wed., Dec. 1. 1. Let be the sphere of radius a, x 2 + y 2 + z 2 a 2. a. Use spherical coordinates (with ρ a) to parametrize.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Bet Melachim (2 Kings)

Sepher Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Sepher Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 5 EIPC@ IPTL LECB YI@ DID MX@-JLN @AV-XY ONRPE 2Ki5:1 MX@L DREYZ DEDI-OZP EA-IK MIPT @YPE :RXVN LIG XEAB DID YI@DE ¾ ¼ ¹ Ÿ B ¹ š¼ - ƒ -šµā ¼ µ š¼ µ E U É - µœ Ÿƒ-

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Eyob (Job) Chapter 1

Sefer Eyob (Job) Chapter 1 Sefer Eyob (Job) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (32th sidrah) - Job 1-2 MZ @EDD YI@D DIDE ENY AEI@ UER-UX@A DID YI@ Job1:1 :RXN XQE MIDL@ @XIE XYIE Ú E µ ¹ Ÿ ƒÿi¹ E - š ƒ ¹ : š š ¹ ¾½ š ¹ š 1. ish hayah

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É š ¾Iµ

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É š ¾Iµ Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (1st sidrah) - Jos 1-4 DEDI CAR DYN ZEN IXG@ IDIE Josh1:1 :XN@L DYN ZXYN OEP-OA RYEDI-L@ DEDI XN@IE É ƒ ¾ œÿ š¼ µ ¹ µ :š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE -

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 19 MIXVN UX@N L@XYI-IPA Z@VL IYILYD YCGA Ex19:1 :IPIQ XACN E@A DFD MEIA ¹ š ¹ š š ā¹ - A œ ¹ ¹ Vµ ¾ µa : ¹ šµa ¹ E Á Fµ ŸIµA 1. bachodesh hash lishi l

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis)

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 23 DPY MIXYRE DPY D@N DXY IIG EIDIE Gen23:1 :DXY IIG IPY MIPY RAYE ¹š ā š ā Iµ E ¹Iµ : š ā Iµ ¹ µƒ 1. wayih yu chayey Sarah me ah shanah w `es rim shanah w sheba`

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E - É š ¾Iµ

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E - É š ¾Iµ Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (1st sidrah) - Jos 1-4 DEDI CAR DYN ZEN IXG@ IDIE Josh1:1 :XN@L DYN ZXYN OEP-OA RYEDI-L@ DEDI XN@IE É ƒ ¾ œÿ š¼ µ ¹ µ :š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ º E -

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

John Mavrikakis ENGLISH MULTIBOOK

John Mavrikakis ENGLISH MULTIBOOK units 201 John Mavrikakis ENGLISH MULTIBOOK e-learning for language students (grammar, vocabulary, reading) level 2 (Junior A) DEMO STUDENT S UNIT 10 The alphabet, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, A,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates

derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates swapnizzle 03-03- :5:43 We begin by recognizing the familiar conversion from rectangular to spherical coordinates (note that φ is used

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Im{z} 3π 4 π 4. Re{z}

Im{z} 3π 4 π 4. Re{z} ! #"!$%& '(!*),+- /. '( 0 213. $ 1546!.17! & 8 + 8 9:17!; < = >+ 8?A@CBEDF HG

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 28 MDIPGN-Z@ MIZYLT EVAWIE MDD MINIA IDIE 1Sam28:1 RCZ RCI CEC-L@ YIK@ XN@IE L@XYIA MGLDL @AVL :JIYP@E DZ@ DPGNA @VZ IZ@ IK ¼ µ -œ ¹U ¹ E A ¹Iµ ¹ ͵A ¹ µ µ U µ ¾

Διαβάστε περισσότερα