: šµ ¾ š ¼ 2. wayera elayu Yahúwah wayo mer Al-tered Mits raymah sh kon ba arets asher omar eleyak.

Μέγεθος: px
Εμφάνιση ξεκινά από τη σελίδα:

Download ": šµ ¾ š ¼ 2. wayera elayu Yahúwah wayo mer Al-tered Mits raymah sh kon ba arets asher omar eleyak."

Transcript

1 Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 26 INIA DID ARXD CALN ARX IDIE Gen26:1 :DXXB MIZYLT-JLN WGVI JLIE š ƒµ ¹A š ¼ Ÿ ¹š ƒ š µƒķ¹ š Á ƒ š ¹ µ : š š B ¹U ¹ P- L ¹ƒ¼ - ¹ Iµ 1. way hi ra`ab ba arets mil bad hara`ab hari shon asher hayah bimey Ab raham wayelek Yits chaq el- Abimelek melek-p lish tim G rarah. Gen26:1 Now there was a famine in the land, besides the previous famine that had occurred in the days of Abraham. So Yitschaq went to Gerar, to Abimelech king of the Philistines. 26:1 Ἐγένετο δὲ λιµὸς ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς χωρὶς τοῦ λιµοῦ τοῦ πρότερον, ὃς ἐγένετο ἐν τῷ χρόνῳ τῷ Αβρααµ ἐπορεύθη δὲ Ισαακ πρὸς Αβιµελεχ βασιλέα Φυλιστιιµ εἰς Γεραρα. 1 Egeneto de limos epi t s g s ch ris tou limou tou proteron, hos egeneto en tÿ chronÿ tÿ Abraam; And there became a famine upon the land, separate from the famine formerly, which happened in the time of Abraham. eporeuth de Isaak pros Abimelech basilea Phylistiim eis Gerara. went And Isaac to Abimelech king of the Philistines in Gerar. UX@A OKY DNIXVN CXZ-L@ XN@IE DEDI 2 :JIL@ XN@ XY@ š Á ¾ š ¹ š U-µ š ¾Iµ É š Iµ ƒ : šµ ¾ š ¼ 2. wayera elayu Yahúwah wayo mer Al-tered Mits raymah sh kon ba arets asher omar eleyak. Gen26:2 JWJY appeared to him and said, Do not go down to Egypt; stay in the land of which I shall say to you. 2 ὤφθη δὲ αὐτῷ κύριος καὶ εἶπεν Μὴ καταβῇς εἰς Αἴγυπτον κατοίκησον δὲ ἐν τῇ γῇ, ᾗ ἄν σοι εἴπω. 2 phth de autÿ kyrios kai eipen M katabÿs eis Aigypton; katoik son de en tÿ gÿ, hÿ an soi eip. appeared And to him YHWH, and said, You should not go down into Egypt, but dwell in the land! which ever I should tell you. JL-IK JKXA@E JNR DID@E Z@FD UX@A XEB 3 DRAYD-Z@ IZNWDE L@D ZVX@D-LK-Z@ OZ@ JRXFLE :JIA@ MDXA@L IZRAYP XY@ - ¹J š ƒ¼ µ Ļ¹ œ ¾Fµ š Á šeb ºƒ Vµ -œ ¹œ¾ ¹ ¼ µ œ¾ š¼ - J-œ U ¼ šµˆ E : ¹ƒ š ƒµ ¹U µa ¹ š ¼ HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 1

2 3. gur ba arets hazo th w eh yeh `im ak wa abar keak ki-l ak ul zar `ak eten eth-kal-ha aratsoth ha el wahaqimothi eth-hash bu`ah asher nish ba` ti l- Ab raham abiak. Gen26:3 Sojourn in this land and I shall be with you and bless you, for to you and to your descendants I shall give all these lands, and I shall establish the oath which I swore to your father Abraham. 3 καὶ παροίκει ἐν τῇ γῇ ταύτῃ, καὶ ἔσοµαι µετὰ σοῦ καὶ εὐλογήσω σε σοὶ γὰρ καὶ τῷ σπέρµατί σου δώσω πᾶσαν τὴν γῆν ταύτην καὶ στήσω τὸν ὅρκον µου, ὃν ὤµοσα Αβρααµ τῷ πατρί σου. 3 kai paroikei en tÿ gÿ tautÿ, kai esomai meta sou kai eulog s se; soi gar And sojourn in this land! And I shall be with you, and I shall bless you. For to you kai tÿ spermati sou d s pasan t n g n taut n kai st s ton horkon mou, hon mosa Abraam tÿ patri sou. and your seed I shall give all this land. And I shall establish my oath, which I swore to Abraham your father. Z@ JRXFL IZZPE MINYD IAKEKK JRXF-Z@ IZIAXDE 4 :UX@D IIEB LK JRXFA EKXAZDE L@D ZVX@D-LK œ ¼ šµˆ ¹Uµœ ¹ µ Vµ ƒ Ÿ J ¼ šµˆ-œ ¹œ A š¹ : š ŸB ¾J ¼ šµˆ ƒ E¼šÁ œ¹ œ¾ š¼ - J 4. w hir beyti eth-zar `ak k kok bey hashamayim w nathati l zarh`ak eth kal-ha aratsoth ha el w hith baraku b zar `ak kol goyey ha arets. Gen26:4 I shall multiply your descendants as the stars of heaven, and shall give to your descendants all these lands; and by your descendants all the nations of the earth shall be blessed; 4 καὶ πληθυνῶ τὸ σπέρµα σου ὡς τοὺς ἀστέρας τοῦ οὐρανοῦ καὶ δώσω τῷ σπέρµατί σου πᾶσαν τὴν γῆν ταύτην, καὶ ἐνευλογηθήσονται ἐν τῷ σπέρµατί σου πάντα τὰ ἔθνη τῆς γῆς, 4 kai pl thyn to sperma sou h s tous asteras tou ouranou kai d s tÿ spermati sou pasan t n g n taut n, And I shall multiply your seed as the stars of the heaven. And I shall give your seed all this land. kai eneulog th sontai en tÿ spermati sou panta ta ethn t s g s, And shall be blessed by your seed all the nations of the earth; :IZXEZE IZEWG IZEVN IZXNYN XNYIE ILWA MDXA@ RNY-XY@ AWR 5 : œ¾šÿœ µœÿrº µœ¾ ¹ ¹U šµ ¹ š¾ ¹Iµ ¹¾ A š ƒµ µ -š ¼ ƒ 5. `eqeb asher-shama` Ab raham b qoli wayish mor mish mar ti mits wothay chuqothay w thorothay. Gen26:5 because Abraham listened to My voice and obeyed My charge, My commandments, My statutes and My laws. 5 ἀνθ ὧν ὑπήκουσεν Αβρααµ ὁ πατήρ σου τῆς ἐµῆς φωνῆς καὶ ἐφύλαξεν τὰ προστάγµατά µου καὶ τὰς ἐντολάς µου καὶ τὰ δικαιώµατά µου καὶ τὰ νόµιµά µου. 5 anthí h n hyp kousen Abraam ho pat r sou t s em s ph n s kai ephylaxen ta prostagmata mou because obeyed Abraham your father my voice, and guarded my orders, kai tas entolas mou kai ta dikai mata mou kai ta nomima mou. and my commandments, and my ordinances, and my laws. :XXBA WGVI AYIE 6 HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 2

3 6. wayesheb Yits chaq big rar. Gen26:6 So Yitschaq lived in Gerar. :š š ¹A ¹ ƒ Iµ 6 καὶ κατῴκησεν Ισαακ ἐν Γεραροις. 6 kai katÿk sen Isaak en Gerarois. dwelt And Isaac in IZG@ XN@IE EZY@L MEWND IYP@ EL@YIE 7 DWAX-LR MEWND IYP@ IPBXDI-OT IZY@ IK :@ID D@XN ZAEH-IK ¹ ¹œ¾ ¼ š ¾Iµ ŸU ¹ Ÿ ŵ µ E¼ ¹Iµ ˆ ƒ¹š-µ Ÿ ŵ µ ¹ º šµ µ - P ¹U ¹ š¾ š ¹J : ¹ šµ œµƒÿš- ¹J 7. wayish alu an shey hamaqom l ish to wayo mer Achothi hiw ki yare le mor ish ti pen-yahar guni an shey hamaqom `al-rib qah ki-tobath mar eh hi. Gen26:7 When the men of the place asked about his wife, he said, She is my sister, for he was afraid to say, my wife, lest, the men of the place might kill me on account of Rebekah, for she is beautiful in appearance. 7 Ἐπηρώτησαν δὲ οἱ ἄνδρες τοῦ τόπου περὶ Ρεβεκκας τῆς γυναικὸς αὐτοῦ, καὶ εἶπεν Ἀδελφή µού ἐστιν ἐφοβήθη γὰρ εἰπεῖν ὅτι Γυνή µού ἐστιν, µήποτε ἀποκτείνωσιν αὐτὸν οἱ ἄνδρες τοῦ τόπου περὶ Ρεβεκκας, ὅτι ὡραία τῇ ὄψει ἦν. 7 Ep r t san de hoi andres tou topou peri Rebekkas t s gynaikos autou, asked And the men of the place concerning Rebekah his wife. kai eipen Adelph mou estin; ephob th gar eipein hoti Gyn mou estin, And he said, sister She is my, for he feared to say that, wife She is my, m pote apoktein sin auton hoi andres tou topou peri Rebekkas, hoti h raia tÿ opsei n. lest at any time should kill him the men of the place on account of Rebekah; for beautiful her appearance was. JLN JLNIA@ SWYIE MINID MY EL-EKX@ IK IDIE 8 :EZY@ DWAX Z@ WGVN WGVI OELGD CRA MIZYLT ¹ƒ¼ µiµ ¹ ͵ Ÿ-E š ¹J ¹ µ :ŸU ¹ ƒ¹š œ µ ¹ M¹ šµiµ ŸKµ µ µ A ¹U ¹ P 8. way hi ki ar ku-lo sham hayamim wayash qeph Abimelek melek P lish tim b `ad hachalon wayar w hinneh Yits chaq m tsacheq eth Rib qah ish to. Gen26:8 It came about, when his days there had been prolonged to him, that Abimelech king of the Philistines looked out through a window, and saw, and behold, Yitschaq was playing with his wife Rebekah. 8 ἐγένετο δὲ πολυχρόνιος ἐκεῖ παρακύψας δὲ Αβιµελεχ ὁ βασιλεὺς Γεραρων διὰ τῆς θυρίδος εἶδεν τὸν Ισαακ παίζοντα µετὰ Ρεβεκκας τῆς γυναικὸς αὐτοῦ. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 3

4 8 egeneto de polychronios ekei; parakuuas de Abimelech ho basileus Gerar n And he became long-lived there. And leaned over Abimelech the king of Gerar dia t s thyridos eiden ton Isaak paizonta meta Rebekkas t s gynaikos autou. through the window, and saw Isaac playing with Rebekah his JZY@ DPD J@ XN@IE WGVIL 9 :DILR ZEN@-OT IZXN@ IK WGVI EIL@ IZG@ ZXN@ JI@E ¹ U ¹ M¹ µ š ¾Iµ ¹ ¹ƒ¼ š ¹Iµ Š : œe - P ¹U šµ ¹J ¹ š ¾Iµ ¹ ¹œ¾ ¼ Ú šµ 9. wayiq ra Abimelek l-yits chaq wayo mer Ak hinneh isht ak hiw. w eyak amar at achoti hiw. wayo mer elayu Yits chaq ki amar ti pen- amuth `aleyah. Gen26:9 Then Abimelech called Yitschaq and said, Behold, certainly she is your wife! How then did you say, She is my sister? And Yitschaq said to him, Because I said, lest I die on account of her. 9 ἐκάλεσεν δὲ Αβιµελεχ τὸν Ισαακ καὶ εἶπεν αὐτῷ Ἄρα γε γυνή σού ἐστιν τί ὅτι εἶπας Ἀδελφή µού ἐστιν; εἶπεν δὲ αὐτῷ Ισαακ Εἶπα γάρ Μήποτε ἀποθάνω δι αὐτήν. 9 ekalesen de Abimelech ton Isaak kai eipen autÿ Ara ge gyn sou estin; called And Abimelech Isaac, and said to him, So indeed your wife is she? ti hoti eipas Adelph mou estin? eipen de autÿ Isaak Eipa gar M pote apothan dií aut n. Why is it that you said, sister She is my? said And to him Isaac, I said it for lest at any time I might die on account of her. EPL ZIYR Z@F-DN JLNIA@ XN@IE 10 :MY@ EPILR Z@ADE JZY@-Z@ MRD CG@ AKY HRNK E Ḱ œ ¹ā œ ¾F- µ ¹ƒ¼ š ¾Iµ : E œ ƒ U ¹ -œ µ µ ƒµ Šµ ¹J 10. wayo mer Abimelek Mah-zo th `asiath lanu. Kim `at shakab achad ha`am eth- ish teak w hebe ath `aleynu asham. Gen26:10 Abimelech said, What is this you have done to us? One of the people almost have lain with your wife, and you would have brought guilt upon us. 10 εἶπεν δὲ αὐτῷ Αβιµελεχ Τί τοῦτο ἐποίησας ἡµῖν; µικροῦ ἐκοιµήθη τις τοῦ γένους µου µετὰ τῆς γυναικός σου, καὶ ἐπήγαγες ἐφ ἡµᾶς ἄγνοιαν. 10 eipen de autÿ Abimelech Ti touto epoi sas h min? said And to him Abimelech, What is this you did to us? mikrou ekoim th tis tou genous mou meta t s gynaikos sou, kai ep gages ephí h mas agnoian. Is it a small thing went to bed if someone kind of my with your wife, and you brought upon us a sin of ignorance? DFD YI@A RBPD XN@L MRD-LK-Z@ JLNIA@ EVIE 11 :ZNEI ZEN EZY@AE Fµ ¹ Á µ ¾Mµ š¾ - J-œ ¹ƒ¼ µ µ :œ E œÿ ŸU ¹ ƒe HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 4

5 11. waytsaw Abimelek eth-kal-ha`am le mor: Hanoge`a ba ish hazeh ub ish to moth yumath. Gen26:11 So Abimelech charged all the people, saying, He who touches this man or his wife shall surely be put to death. 11 συνέταξεν δὲ Αβιµελεχ παντὶ τῷ λαῷ αὐτοῦ λέγων Πᾶς ὁ ἁπτόµενος τοῦ ἀνθρώπου τούτου ἢ τῆς γυναικὸς αὐτοῦ θανάτου ἔνοχος ἔσται. 11 synetaxen de Abimelech panti tÿ laÿ autou leg n Pas ho haptomenos tou anthr pou toutou gave orders And Abimelech to all his people, saying, Any one touching this man t s gynaikos autou thanatou enochos estai. and his wife unto death liable shall be. DPYA UX@A WGVI RXFIE 12 :DEDI EDKXAIE MIXRY ¹ µ VµA ¹Iµ ¹ µ š Á ¹ µš ˆ¹Iµ ƒ : É E ¼š ƒ µ ¹š 12. wayiz ra` Yits chaq ba arets hahiw wayim tsa bashanah hahiw me ah sh `arim way barkehu Yahúwah. Gen26:12 Now Yitschaq sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold. And JWJY blessed him, 12 Ἔσπειρεν δὲ Ισαακ ἐν τῇ γῇ ἐκείνῃ καὶ εὗρεν ἐν τῷ ἐνιαυτῷ ἐκείνῳ ἑκατοστεύουσαν κριθήν εὐλόγησεν δὲ αὐτὸν κύριος. 12 Espeiren de Isaak en tÿ gÿ ekeinÿ kai heuren en tÿ eniautÿ ekeinÿ hekatosteuousan krith n; sowed And Isaac in that land. And he found in that year bearing a hundred fold barley, eulog sen de auton kyrios. blessed and him YHWH. :C@N LCB-IK CR LCBE JELD JLIE YI@D LCBIE 13 : ¾ µ - ¹J µ Ÿ Iµ ¹ µc ¹Iµ 13. wayig dal ha ish wayelek halok w gadel `ad ki-gadal m od. Gen26:13 and the man became rich, and continued to grow richer until he became very great; 13 καὶ ὑψώθη ὁ ἄνθρωπος καὶ προβαίνων µείζων ἐγίνετο, ἕως οὗ µέγας ἐγένετο σφόδρα 13 kai huy th ho anthr pos kai probain n meiz n egineto, he s hou megas egeneto sphodra; And was exalted the man, and advancing greatly was, until of which time great he became exceedingly. :MIZYLT EZ@ E@PWIE DAX DCARE XWA DPWNE O@V-DPWN EL-IDIE 14 : ¹U ¹ P Ÿœ¾ E µ µ Áµš Ćºƒ¼ µ š ƒ ¹ E ¾ - ¹ Ÿ- ¹ µ 14. way hi-lo miq neh-tso n umiq neh baqar wa`abudah rabbah way qan u otho P lish tim. Gen26:14 to him was possessions of flocks and possession of herds and a great household, so that the Philistines envied him. 14 ἐγένετο δὲ αὐτῷ κτήνη προβάτων καὶ κτήνη βοῶν καὶ γεώργια πολλά. ἐζήλωσαν δὲ αὐτὸν οἱ Φυλιστιιµ, HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 5

6 14 egeneto de autÿ kt n probat n kai kt n bo n kai ge rgia polla. ez l san de auton hoi Phylistiim, And there became to him herds of sheep, and herds of oxen, and farms many. envied And him the Philistines. MDXA@ INIA EIA@ ICAR EXTG XY@ ZX@AD-LKE 15 :XTR ME@LNIE MIZYLT MENZQ EIA@ š ƒµ ¹A ¹ƒ ƒµ Eš š ¼ œ¾š Aµ - Š :š E µ µ ¹U ¹ P E U¹ ¹ƒ 15. w kal-hab eroth asher chaph ru `ab dey abiu bimey Ab raham abiu sit mum P lish tim way mal um `aphar. Gen26:15 Now all the wells which his father s servants had dug in the days of Abraham his father, the Philistines stopped them and filled them with earth. 15 καὶ πάντα τὰ φρέατα, ἃ ὤρυξαν οἱ παῖδες τοῦ πατρὸς αὐτοῦ ἐν τῷ χρόνῳ τοῦ πατρὸς αὐτοῦ, ἐνέφραξαν αὐτὰ οἱ Φυλιστιιµ καὶ ἔπλησαν αὐτὰ γῆς. 15 kai panta ta phreata, ha ryxan hoi paides tou patros autou And all the wells which dug the servants of his father en tÿ chronÿ tou patros autou, enephraxan auta hoi Phylistiim kai epl san auta g s. obstructed them in the time of his father the Philistines, and filled them with earth. :C@N EPNN-ZNVR-IK EPNRN JL WGVI-L@ JLNIA@ XN@IE 16 : ¾ EM L¹ -Ú µ - ¹J E Ĺ¹ ¹ - ¹ƒ¼ š ¾Iµ ˆŠ 16. wayo mer Abimelek el-yits chaq Lek me`imanu ki-`atsam at-mimenu m od. Gen26:16 Then Abimelech said to Yitschaq, Go away from us, for you are too powerful for us. 16 εἶπεν δὲ Αβιµελεχ πρὸς Ισαακ Ἄπελθε ἀφ ἡµῶν, ὅτι δυνατώτερος ἡµῶν ἐγένου σφόδρα. 16 eipen de Abimelech pros Isaak Apelthe aphí h m n, hoti dynat teros h m n egenou sphodra. said And Abimelech to Isaac, Go forth from us! for mightier than us you became exceedingly. :MY AYIE XXB-LGPA OGIE WGVI MYN JLIE 17 : ƒ Iµ š š B-µ µ A µ ¹Iµ ¹ V¹ Iµ ˆ 17. wayelek misham Yits chaq wayichan b nachal-g rar wayesheb sham. Gen26:17 And Yitschaq departed from there and camped in the valley of Gerar, and settled there. 17 καὶ ἀπῆλθεν ἐκεῖθεν Ισαακ καὶ κατέλυσεν ἐν τῇ φάραγγι Γεραρων καὶ κατῴκησεν ἐκεῖ. 17 kai ap lthen ekeithen Isaak kai katelysen en tÿ pharaggi Gerar n kai katÿk sen ekei. And Isaac went forth from there. And he rested up in the ravine of Gerar, and dwelt there. EIA@ MDXA@ INIA EXTG XY@ MIND ZX@A-Z@ XTGIE WGVI AYIE 18 MDXA@ ZEN IXG@ MIZYLT MENZQIE :EIA@ ZNYK ZENY ¹ƒ š ƒµ ¹A Eš š ¼ ¹ µlµ œ¾š A-œ š¾p µiµ ¹ ƒ ͵ š ƒµ œÿ š¼ µ ¹U ¹ P E Uµ µ HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 6

7 : ¹ƒ š -š ¼ œ¾ VµJ œÿ š ¹Iµ 18. wayashab Yits chaq wayach por eth-b eroth hamayim asher chaph ru bimey Ab raham abiu way sat mum P lish tim acharey moth Ab raham. wayiq ra lahen shemoth kashemoth asher-qara lahen abiu. Gen26:18 Then Yitschaq dug again the wells of water which had been dug in the days of his father Abraham, for the Philistines had stopped them up after the death of Abraham; and he gave to them names like the names which his father had given them. 18 καὶ πάλιν Ισαακ ὤρυξεν τὰ φρέατα τοῦ ὕδατος, ἃ ὤρυξαν οἱ παῖδες Αβρααµ τοῦ πατρὸς αὐτοῦ καὶ ἐνέφραξαν αὐτὰ οἱ Φυλιστιιµ µετὰ τὸ ἀποθανεῖν Αβρααµ τὸν πατέρα αὐτοῦ, καὶ ἐπωνόµασεν αὐτοῖς ὀνόµατα κατὰ τὰ ὀνόµατα, ἃ ἐπωνόµασεν Αβρααµ ὁ πατὴρ αὐτοῦ. 18 kai palin Isaak ryxen ta phreata tou hydatos, ha ryxan hoi paides Abraam tou patros autou And again Isaac dug the wells of water which dug the servants of Abraham his father; kai enephraxan auta hoi Phylistiim meta to apothanein Abraam ton patera autou, and obstructed them the Philistines, after the dying of Abraham his father. kai ep nomasen autois onomata kata ta onomata, ha ep nomasen Abraam ho pat r autou. And he named them with names according to the names which named his father. :MIIG MIN X@A MY-E@VNIE LGPA WGVI-ICAR EXTGIE 19 : ¹Iµ ¹ µ š A -E ¹Iµ µ ḾµA ¹ - ƒµ Eš P µiµ Š 19. wayach p ru `ab dey-yits chaq banachal wayim ts u-sham b er mayim chayim. Gen26:19 But when Yitschaq s servants dug in the valley and found there a well of flowing water, 19 καὶ ὤρυξαν οἱ παῖδες Ισαακ ἐν τῇ φάραγγι Γεραρων καὶ εὗρον ἐκεῖ φρέαρ ὕδατος ζῶντος. 19 kai ryxan hoi paides Isaak en tÿ pharaggi Gerar n kai heuron ekei phrear hydatos z ntos. And dug the servants of Isaac in the ravine of Gerar, and found there a well of water living. MIND EPL XN@L WGVI IRX-MR XXB IRX EAIXIE 20 :ENR EWYRZD IK WYR ¹ ŵ E š¾ ¹ ¾š-¹ š š ¾š Eƒ ¹šÍµ :ŸL¹ E Wµ œ¹ ¹J ā š Aµ - š ¹Iµ 20. wayaribu ro`ey G rar `im-ro`ey Yits chaq le mor Lanu hamayim. wayiq ra shem-hab er `Eseq ki hith `as qu `imo. Gen26:20 the herdsmen of Gerar quarreled with the herdsmen of Yitschaq, saying, The water is ours! So he called the name of the well Esek, because they contended with him. 20 καὶ ἐµαχέσαντο οἱ ποιµένες Γεραρων µετὰ τῶν ποιµένων Ισαακ φάσκοντες αὐτῶν εἶναι τὸ ὕδωρ καὶ ἐκάλεσεν τὸ ὄνοµα τοῦ φρέατος Ἀδικία ἠδίκησαν γὰρ αὐτόν. 20 kai emachesanto hoi poimenes Gerar n meta t n poimen n Isaak phaskontes aut n einai to hyd r; And did combat the shepherds of Gerar with the shepherds of Isaac, maintaining theirs to be the water. kai ekalesen to onoma tou phreatos Adikia; dik san gar auton. And they called the name of the well, Injustice, for they wronged him. :DPHY DILR-MB EAIXIE ZXG@ X@A EXTGIE 21 HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 7

8 : Š¹ā D š ¹Iµ -µb Eƒ ¹šÍµ œ š µ š A Eš P µiµ 21. wayach p ru b er achereth wayaribu gam-`aleyah. wayiq ra sh mah Sit nah. Gen26:21 Then they dug another well, and they quarreled over it too, so he called its name Sitnah. 21 ἀπάρας δὲ Ισαακ ἐκεῖθεν ὤρυξεν φρέαρ ἕτερον, ἐκρίνοντο δὲ καὶ περὶ ἐκείνου καὶ ἐπωνόµασεν τὸ ὄνοµα αὐτοῦ Ἐχθρία. 21 aparas de Isaak ekeithen ryxen phrear heteron, ekrinonto de kai peri ekeinou; And departing from there he dug well another. And they quarreled also for that. kai ep nomasen to onoma autou Echthria. And he named the name of it, Hatred. ZEAGX DILR ZXG@ X@A XTGIE MYN WZRIE 22 :UX@A EPIXTE EPL DEDI AIGXD DZR-IK XN@IE œÿƒ¾ š D š ¹Iµ Eƒ š ¾ œ š µ š A š¾p µiµ V¹ U µiµ ƒ : š ƒ E ¹š E E É ƒ ¹ š¹ Úµ - ¹J š ¾Iµ 22. waya`teq misham wayach por b er achereth w lo rabu `aleyah wayiq ra sh mah R choboth wayo mer Ki-`atah hir chib Yahúwah lanu upharinu ba arets. Gen26:22 He moved away from there and dug another well, and they did not quarrel over it; so he called its name Rehoboth, and he said, for now JWJY has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land. 22 ἀπάρας δὲ ἐκεῖθεν ὤρυξεν φρέαρ ἕτερον, καὶ οὐκ ἐµαχέσαντο περὶ αὐτοῦ καὶ ἐπωνόµασεν τὸ ὄνοµα αὐτοῦ Εὐρυχωρία λέγων ιότι νῦν ἐπλάτυνεν κύριος ἡµῖν καὶ ηὔξησεν ἡµᾶς ἐπὶ τῆς γῆς. 22 aparas de ekeithen ryxen phrear heteron, kai ouk emachesanto peri autou; kai ep nomasen And departing from there, he dug well another. And they did not do combat over it. And he named to onoma autou Eurych ria leg n Dioti nyn eplatynen kyrios h min kai ux sen h mas epi t s g s. the name of it, Expanse, saying, Because now YHWH widened us, and caused us to grow upon the earth. :RAY X@A MYN LRIE 23 : µƒ š A V¹ µ µiµ 23. waya`al misham B er-shaba`. Gen26:23 Then he went up from there to Beersheba. 23 Ἀνέβη δὲ ἐκεῖθεν ἐπὶ τὸ φρέαρ τοῦ ὅρκου. 23 Aneb de ekeithen epi to phrear tou horkou. And he ascended from there towards the Well of the DLILA DEDI 24 IKP@ JIA@ MDXA@ IDL@ IKP@ XN@IE :ICAR MDXA@ XEARA JRXF-Z@ IZIAXDE JIZKXAE E µ µkµa É š Iµ HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 8

9 ¹¾ U¹ - ¹J š ¹U-µ ¹ƒ š ƒµ ¾½ ¹¾ š ¾Iµ : ¹C ƒµ š ƒµ šeƒ¼ µa ¼ šµˆ-œ ¹œ A š¹ ¹U µš ƒe 24. wayera elayu Yahúwah balay lah hahu wayo mer Anoki Elohey Ab raham abiak. al-tira ki- it ak anoki. uberak tiak w hir beythi eth-zar `ak ba`abur Ab raham `ab di. Gen26:24 JWJY appeared to him in the same night and said, I am the El of your father Abraham; Do not fear, for I am with you. I shall bless you, and multiply your descendants, for the sake of My servant Abraham. 24 καὶ ὤφθη αὐτῷ κύριος ἐν τῇ νυκτὶ ἐκείνῃ καὶ εἶπεν Ἐγώ εἰµι ὁ θεὸς Αβρααµ τοῦ πατρός σου µὴ φοβοῦ µετὰ σοῦ γάρ εἰµι καὶ ηὐλόγηκά σε καὶ πληθυνῶ τὸ σπέρµα σου διὰ Αβρααµ τὸν πατέρα σου. 24 kai phth autÿ kyrios en tÿ nykti ekeinÿ kai eipen Eg eimi ho theos Abraam tou patros sou; And appeared to him YHWH in that night, and said, I am the El of Abraham your father. m phobou; meta sou gar eimi kai ulog ka se kai pl thyn to sperma sou dia Abraam ton patera sou. Do not fear! with you for I am. And I shall bless you, and I shall multiply your seed because of Abraham your father. ELD@ MY-HIE DEDI GAFN MY OAIE 25 :X@A WGVI-ICAR MY-EXKIE Ÿ» -Š Iµ É A š ¹Iµ µ A ˆ¹ ƒ¹iµ :š A ¹ - ƒµ -Eš ¹Iµ 25. wayiben sham miz beach wayiq ra b shem Yahúwah. wayet-sham ahalo wayik ru-sham `ab dey-yits chaq b er. Gen26:25 So he built an altar there and called upon the name of JWJY, and pitched his tent there; and there Yitschaq s servants dug a well. 25 καὶ ᾠκοδόµησεν ἐκεῖ θυσιαστήριον καὶ ἐπεκαλέσατο τὸ ὄνοµα κυρίου καὶ ἔπηξεν ἐκεῖ τὴν σκηνὴν αὐτοῦ ὤρυξαν δὲ ἐκεῖ οἱ παῖδες Ισαακ φρέαρ ἐν τῇ φάραγγι Γεράρων. 25 kai Ÿkodom sen ekei thysiast rion kai epekalesato to onoma kyriou And he built there an altar, and called upon the name of YHWH, kai ep xen ekei t n sk n n autou; ryxan de ekei hoi paides Isaak phrear en tÿ pharagga Gerar n. and he pitched there his tent. dug And there the servants of Isaac a well in the ravine Gerar. :E@AV-XY LKITE EDRXN ZFG@E XXBN EIL@ JLD JLNIA@E 26 :Ÿ ƒ -šµā ¾ ¹ E E š œµfº ¼ µ š š B¹ µ ¹ƒ¼ µ 26. wa Abimelek halak elayu mi-g rar wa Achuzath mere`ehu u-phikol sar-ts ba o. Gen26:26 Then Abimelech came to him from Gerar with his adviser Ahuzzath and Phicol the commander of his army. 26 καὶ Αβιµελεχ ἐπορεύθη πρὸς αὐτὸν ἀπὸ Γεραρων καὶ Οχοζαθ ὁ νυµφαγωγὸς αὐτοῦ καὶ Φικολ ὁ ἀρχιστράτηγος τῆς δυνάµεως αὐτοῦ. 26 kai Abimelech eporeuth pros auton apo Gerar n kai Ochozath ho nymphag gos autou And Abimelech went to him from Gerar, and Ahuzzath his groomsman, HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 9

10 kai Phikol ho archistrat gos t s dyname s autou. and Phichol the commander-in-chief of his force. MZ@PY MZ@E IL@ MZ@A RECN WGVI MDL@ XN@IE 27 :MKZ@N IPEGLYZE IZ@ œ ā Uµ œ Á µ ECµ ¹ ¼ š ¾Iµ ˆ : U¹ ¹ E Ķµ Uµ ¹œ¾ 27. wayo mer alehem Yits chaq Madu`a ba them elay w atem s ne htem othi watshal chuni me it kem. Gen26:27 Yitschaq said to them, Why have you come to me, since you hate me and have sent me away from you? 27 καὶ εἶπεν αὐτοῖς Ισαακ Ἵνα τί ἤλθατε πρός µε; ὑµεῖς δὲ ἐµισήσατέ µε καὶ ἀπεστείλατέ µε ἀφ ὑµῶν. 27 kai eipen autois Isaak Hina ti lthate pros me? hymeis de emis sate me And said to them Isaac, Why did you come to me; for you detested me, kai apesteilate me aphí hym n. and you sent me from IDZ XN@PE JNR DEDI DID-IK EPI@X E@X EXN@IE 28 :JNR ZIXA DZXKPE JPIAE EPIPIA EPIZEPIA DL@ ¹ U š ¾Mµ Ĺ¹ É - ¹J E ¹ š Ÿ š Eš ¾Iµ : Ĺ¹ œ ¹š ƒ œ š ¹ ƒe E A E œÿ A 28. wayo m ru Ra o ra inu ki-hayah Yahúwah `imak. wano mer t hi na alah beynotheynu beyneynu ubeyneak. w nik r thah b rith `imak. Gen26:28 They said, We see plainly that JWJY has been with you; so we said, Let there now be an oath between us, even between you and us, and let us make a covenant with you, 28 καὶ εἶπαν Ἰδόντες ἑωράκαµεν ὅτι ἦν κύριος µετὰ σοῦ, καὶ εἴπαµεν Γενέσθω ἀρὰ ἀνὰ µέσον ἡµῶν καὶ ἀνὰ µέσον σοῦ, καὶ διαθησόµεθα µετὰ σοῦ διαθήκην 28 kai eipan Idontes he rakamen hoti n kyrios meta sou, kai eipamen Genesth ara And they said, Seeing, we have seen that YHWH was with you. And we said, Let there become an oath ana meson h m n kai ana meson sou, kai diath sometha meta sou diath k n between us and between you! And we shall ordain with you a covenant. EPIYR XY@KE XY@K DRX EPNR DYRZ-M@ 29 :DEDI JEXA DZR DZ@ MELYA JGLYPE AEH-WX JNR E ¹ā š ¼ µ E ¼ µ ¾ š ¼ µj š E Ĺ¹ ā¼ µu-¹ Š : É Eš A Úµ Úµ Ÿ A ¼ Kµ Mµ ƒÿš- µš Ļ¹ 29. im-ta`aseh `imanu ra`ah ka asher lo n ga`nuak w ka asher `asinu `im ak raq-tob wan shalechak b shalom atah `atah b ruk Yahúwah. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 10

11 Gen26:29 that you shall do us no harm, just as we have not touched and as you and have done to you only good and have sent you away in peace. You are now the blessed of JWJY. 29 µὴ ποιήσειν µεθ ἡµῶν κακόν, καθότι ἡµεῖς σε οὐκ ἐβδελυξάµεθα, καὶ ὃν τρόπον ἐχρησάµεθά σοι καλῶς καὶ ἐξαπεστείλαµέν σε µετ εἰρήνης καὶ νῦν σὺ εὐλογητὸς ὑπὸ κυρίου. 29 m poi sein methí h m n kakon, kathoti h meis se ouk ebdelyxametha, kai hon tropon echr sametha You shall not do with us evil, in so far as did not abhor you we, and which manner we treated soi kal s kai exapesteilamen se metí eir n s; kai nyn sy eulog tos hypo kyriou. you well, and we sent you out in peace. And now, you are being blessed by YHWH. :EZYIE ELK@IE DZYN MDL YRIE 30 :EU ¹Iµ E ¾Iµ U ¹ āµ µiµ 30. waya`as lahem mish teh wayo k lu wayish tu. Gen26:30 Then he made them a feast, and they ate and drank. 30 καὶ ἐποίησεν αὐτοῖς δοχήν, καὶ ἔφαγον καὶ ἔπιον 30 kai epoi sen autois doch n, kai ephagon kai epion; And he made a banquet for them. And they ate and drank. EIG@L YI@ ERAYIE XWAA ENIKYIE 31 :MELYA EZ@N EKLIE WGVI MGLYIE ¹ ¹ E ƒ V¹Iµ š ¾Aµƒ E ¹J µiµ :Ÿ A ŸU¹ E Iµ ¹ Ķµ µ 31. wayash kimu baboqer wayishab `u ish l achiu. way shal chem Yits chaq wayel ku me ito b shalom. Gen26:31 In the morning they arose early and sworn each to his brother; then Yitschaq sent them away and they departed from him in peace. 31 καὶ ἀναστάντες τὸ πρωὶ ὤµοσαν ἄνθρωπος τῷ πλησίον αὐτοῦ, καὶ ἐξαπέστειλεν αὐτοὺς Ισαακ, καὶ ἀπῴχοντο ἀπ αὐτοῦ µετὰ σωτηρίας. 31 kai anastantes to pr i mosan anthr pos tÿ pl sion autou, And rising up in the morning, swore by an oath each to the neighbor. kai exapesteilen autous Isaak, kai apÿchonto apí autou meta s t rias. And sent them out Isaac, and they moved away from him with safety. EL ECBIE WGVI ICAR MEIA IDIE 32 :MIN EP@VN EL EXN@IE EXTG XY@ X@AD ZEC@-LR Ÿ E ¹BµIµ ¹ ƒµ E ¾ƒÍµ E µ ŸIµA ¹ µ ƒ :¹ E Ÿ Eš ¾Iµ Eš š ¼ š Aµ œÿ ¾ -µ 32. way hi bayom hahu wayabo u `ab dey Yits chaq wayagidu lo `al- odoth hab er asher chapharu wayo m ru lo matsa nu mayim. Gen26:32 Now it came about on that day, that Yitschaq s servants came in and told him about the well which they had dug, and said to him, We have found water. 32 ἐγένετο δὲ ἐν τῇ ἡµέρᾳ ἐκείνῃ καὶ παραγενόµενοι οἱ παῖδες Ισαακ HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 11

12 ἀπήγγειλαν αὐτῷ περὶ τοῦ φρέατος, οὗ ὤρυξαν, καὶ εἶπαν Οὐχ εὕροµεν ὕδωρ. 32 egeneto de en tÿ h mera ekeinÿ kai paragenomenoi hoi paides Isaak And it came to pass in that day, also coming the servants of Isaac ap ggeilan autÿ peri tou phreatos, hou ryxan, kai eipan Ouch heuromen hyd r. reported to him concerning the well which they dug, and said, We did not find water. :DFD MEID CR RAY X@A XIRD-MY OK-LR DRAY 33 : Fµ ŸIµ µ µƒ š A š ¹ - J-µ ƒ¹ D œ¾ š ¹Iµ 33. wayiq ra othah Shib`ah `al-ken shem-ha`ir B er-sheba` `ad hayom hazeh. Gen26:33 So he called it Shibah; therefore the name of the city is Beersheba to this day. 33 καὶ ἐκάλεσεν αὐτὸ Ὅρκος διὰ τοῦτο ἐκάλεσεν ὄνοµα τῇ πόλει Φρέαρ ὅρκου ἕως τῆς σήµερον ἡµέρας. 33 kai ekalesen auto Horkos; dia touto ekalesen onoma tÿ polei Phrear horkou And he called it, Oath. On account of this he called the name of that city, Well of Oath, he s t s s meron h meras. unto today s day. ZICEDI-Z@ DY@ GWIE DPY MIRAX@-OA EYR IDIE 34 :IZGD OLI@-ZA ZNYA-Z@E IZGD IX@A-ZA œ ¹ E -œ V¹ µr¹iµ ¹ Á šµ - A ā ¹ µ : ¹U¹ µ ¾ -œµa œµ āá-œ ¹U¹ µ ¹š A-œµA 34. way hi `Esaw ben- ar ba`im shanah wayiqach ishah eth-yahudith bath-b eri hachiti w eth-bas mat bath- Eylon hachiti. Gen26:34 When Esau was forty years old he took a wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, and Basemath the daughter of Elon the Hittite; 34 Ἦν δὲ Ησαυ ἐτῶν τεσσαράκοντα καὶ ἔλαβεν γυναῖκα Ιουδιν τὴν θυγατέρα Βεηρ τοῦ Χετταίου καὶ τὴν Βασεµµαθ θυγατέρα Αιλων τοῦ Ευαίου. 34 n de sau et n tessarakonta kai elaben gynaika Ioudin t n thygatera Be r tou Chettaiou was And Esau years old forty and he took a wife Judith the daughter of Beeri the Hittite, kai t n Basemmath thygatera Ail n tou Euaiou. and Bashemath daughter of Elon the Hittite. :DWAXLE WGVIL GEX ZXN OIIDZE 35 : ƒ¹š E ¹ µ Eš œµš¾ ¹Uµ 35. watih yeyan morath ruach lyits chaq ulrib qah. Gen26:35 and they become a grief of mind to Yitschaq and to Rebekah. 35 καὶ ἦσαν ἐρίζουσαι τῷ Ισαακ καὶ τῇ Ρεβεκκα. 35 kai san erizousai tÿ Isaak kai tÿ Rebekka. And they were contending with Isaac and Rebekah. HaMiqraot/The Scriptures Torah/Law Hebrew-Greek-English color coded Interlinear edited by Lanny Mebust page 12

I am. Present indicative

I am. Present indicative εἰμί eimi Present indicative εἰμί εἶ ἐστί(ν) ἐσμέν ἐστέ εἰσί(ν) John 3:28 εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ χριστός eimi ego ho christos John 3:28 εἰμὶ ἐγὼ ὁ χριστός eimi ego ho christos the Christ John 1:19 Σὺτίςεἶ; Su tis

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis)

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 21 :XAC XY@K DXYL DEDI YRIE XN@ XY@K DXY-Z@ CWT DEDIE Gen21:1 :š A¹C š ¼ µj š ā É āµ µiµ š š ¼ µj š ā-œ µ Ṕ µ 1. wayahúwah paqad eth-sarah ka asher amar waya`as

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: µ J œÿ A¹ V¹ µr¹œ- ¾ Ÿ š ¾Iµ 1. wayiqra Yits chaq el-ya`aqob way barek otho way tsauehu wayo mer lo lo -tiqach ishah mib noth K na`an.

: µ J œÿ A¹ V¹ µr¹œ- ¾ Ÿ š ¾Iµ 1. wayiqra Yits chaq el-ya`aqob way barek otho way tsauehu wayo mer lo lo -tiqach ishah mib noth K na`an. Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 28 EDEVIE EZ@ JXAIE AWRI-L@ WGVI @XWIE Gen28:1 :ORPK ZEPAN DY@ GWZ-@L EL XN@IE E Eµ µ Ÿœ¾ š ƒ µ ƒ¾ ¼ µ - ¹ š ¹Iµ : µ J œÿ A¹ V¹ µr¹œ- ¾ Ÿ š ¾Iµ 1. wayiqra Yits

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:š š ¹A š ͵ še ƒe 1. wayisa` misham Ab raham ar tsah hanegeb wayesheb beyn-qadesh ubeyn Shur wayagar bi-g rar.

:š š ¹A š ͵ še ƒe 1. wayisa` misham Ab raham ar tsah hanegeb wayesheb beyn-qadesh ubeyn Shur wayagar bi-g rar. Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 20 YCW-OIA AYIE ABPD DVX@ MDXA@ MYN RQIE Gen20:1 :XXBA XBIE XEY OIAE - A ƒ Iµ ƒ Mµ šµ š ƒµ V¹ µn¹iµ :š š ¹A š ͵ še ƒe 1. wayisa` misham Ab raham ar tsah hanegeb

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 16 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΕΞΙ) REF : 102/018/16-BEG. 4 March 2014

LESSON 16 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΕΞΙ) REF : 102/018/16-BEG. 4 March 2014 LESSON 16 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΕΞΙ) REF : 102/018/16-BEG 4 March 2014 Family η οικογένεια a/one(fem.) μία a/one(masc.) ένας father ο πατέρας mother η μητέρα man/male/husband ο άντρας letter το γράμμα brother ο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

7 Present PERFECT Simple. 8 Present PERFECT Continuous. 9 Past PERFECT Simple. 10 Past PERFECT Continuous. 11 Future PERFECT Simple

7 Present PERFECT Simple. 8 Present PERFECT Continuous. 9 Past PERFECT Simple. 10 Past PERFECT Continuous. 11 Future PERFECT Simple A/ Ονόματα και ένα παράδειγμα 1 Present Simple 7 Present PERFECT Simple 2 Present Continuous 8 Present PERFECT Continuous 3 Past Simple (+ used to) 9 Past PERFECT Simple she eats she is eating she ate

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV. 18 February 2014

LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV. 18 February 2014 LESSON 14 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΕΚΑΤΕΣΣΕΡΑ) REF : 202/057/34-ADV 18 February 2014 Slowly/quietly Clear/clearly Clean Quickly/quick/fast Hurry (in a hurry) Driver Attention/caution/notice/care Dance Σιγά Καθαρά Καθαρός/η/ο

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού)

Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού) Οι αδελφοί Montgolfier: Ψηφιακή αφήγηση The Montgolfier Βrothers Digital Story (προτείνεται να διδαχθεί στο Unit 4, Lesson 3, Αγγλικά Στ Δημοτικού) Προσδοκώμενα αποτελέσματα Περιεχόμενο Ενδεικτικές δραστηριότητες

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17

FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17 FINAL TEST B TERM-JUNIOR B STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR UNITS 8-17 Name: Surname: Date: Class: 1. Write these words in the correct order. /Γράψε αυτέσ τισ λέξεισ ςτη ςωςτή ςειρά. 1) playing / his / not /

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: šµ š ¼ š - ¹ƒ œ A¹ E U µÿl¹ E 1. wayo mer Yahúwah el- Ab ram lek-l ak me ar tsak umimolad t ak umibeyth abiak el-ha arets asher ar eak.

: šµ š ¼ š - ¹ƒ œ A¹ E U µÿl¹ E 1. wayo mer Yahúwah el- Ab ram lek-l ak me ar tsak umimolad t ak umibeyth abiak el-ha arets asher ar eak. Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 12 JVX@N JL-JL MXA@-L@ DEDI XN@IE Gen12:1 :J@X@ XY@ UX@D-L@ JIA@ ZIANE JZCLENNE šµ - š ƒµ - É š ¾Iµ : šµ š ¼ š - ¹ƒ œ A¹ E U µÿl¹ E 1. wayo mer Yahúwah el- Ab ram

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28. 2 December 2014

LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28. 2 December 2014 LESSON 28 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΟΚΤΩ) REF : 201/033/28 2 December 2014 Place/Seat Right (noun) I am right I am not right It matters It does not matter The same (singular) The same (Plural) Η θέση Το δίκιο Έχω

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Writing for A class. Describe yourself Topic 1: Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live.

Writing for A class. Describe yourself Topic 1: Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live. Topic 1: Describe yourself Write your name, your nationality, your hobby, your pet. Write where you live. Χρησιμοποίησε το and. WRITE your paragraph in 40-60 words... 1 Topic 2: Describe your room Χρησιμοποίησε

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

WEEK 21. The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1

WEEK 21. The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1 WEEK 21 The Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Pentecost, and the Feast of Tabernacles OUTLINE DAY 1 I. The Feast of Firstfruits signifies the resurrected Christ as the firstfruits for our enjoyment as

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 27 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (7th sidrah) - Genesis 27-31:2) Z@XN EIPIR OIDKZE WGVI OWF-IK IDIE Gen27:1 :IPPD EIL@ XN@IE IPA EIL@ XN@IE LCBD EPA EYR-Z@ @XWIE

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV. 4 February 2014

LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV. 4 February 2014 LESSON 12 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΔΩΔΕΚΑ) REF : 202/055/32-ADV 4 February 2014 Somewhere κάπου (kapoo) Nowhere πουθενά (poothena) Elsewhere αλλού (aloo) Drawer το συρτάρι (sirtari) Page η σελίδα (selida) News τα νέα (nea)

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26. 18 November 2014

LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26. 18 November 2014 LESSON 26 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΙΚΟΣΙ ΕΞΙ) REF : 102/030/26 18 November 2014 But Weekend I love The song I sing I smile I laugh Greek (thing) Greek(people) Greek (man) αλλά (το) Σαββατοκύριακο αγαπώ (το) τραγούδι τραγουδώ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV. 10 December 2013

LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV. 10 December 2013 LESSON 6 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΕΞΙ) REF : 201/045/26-ADV 10 December 2013 I get up/i stand up I wash myself I shave myself I comb myself I dress myself Once (one time) Twice (two times) Three times Salary/wage/pay Alone/only

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Adjectives. Describing the Qualities of Things. A lesson for the Paideia web-app Ian W. Scott, 2015

Adjectives. Describing the Qualities of Things. A lesson for the Paideia web-app Ian W. Scott, 2015 Adjectives Describing the Qualities of Things A lesson for the Paideia web-app Ian W. Scott, 2015 Getting Started with Adjectives It's hard to say much using only nouns and pronouns Simon is a father.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Finite Field Problems: Solutions

Finite Field Problems: Solutions Finite Field Problems: Solutions 1. Let f = x 2 +1 Z 11 [x] and let F = Z 11 [x]/(f), a field. Let Solution: F =11 2 = 121, so F = 121 1 = 120. The possible orders are the divisors of 120. Solution: The

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951)

Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) 1 Verklarte Nacht, Op.4 (Εξαϋλωμένη Νύχτα, Έργο 4) Arnold Schoenberg (1874-1951) Αναγνώσματα από το βιβλίο Η Απόλαυση της Μουσικής (Machlis, Forney), για τους μαθητές που θα μελετήσουν το έργο: «Ο Σαίνμπεργκ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Section 8.3 Trigonometric Equations

Section 8.3 Trigonometric Equations 99 Section 8. Trigonometric Equations Objective 1: Solve Equations Involving One Trigonometric Function. In this section and the next, we will exple how to solving equations involving trigonometric functions.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 29 :MCW-IPA DVX@ JLIE EILBX AWRI @YIE Gen29:1 : - ƒ šµ Iµ µš ƒ¾ ¼ µ Ẃ¹Iµ 1. wayisa Ya`aqob rag layu wayelek ar tsah b ney-qedem. Gen29:1 Then Ya aqob lifted his

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chapter 29. Adjectival Participle

Chapter 29. Adjectival Participle Chapter 29 Adjectival Participle Overview (29.3-5) Definition: Verbal adjective Function: they may function adverbially or adjectivally Forms: No new forms because adverbial and adjectival participles

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Right Rear Door. Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door

Right Rear Door. Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door Right Rear Door Let's now finish the door hinge saga with the right rear door You may have been already guessed my steps, so there is not much to describe in detail. Old upper one file:///c /Documents

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

1 John 5. LGNT - September 6, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # 1 John Greek. # of words. Numeric value. Interlinear English.

1 John 5. LGNT - September 6, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # 1 John Greek. # of words. Numeric value. Interlinear English. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # 1 John Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 230501 everyone 01709 ΠΑΣ 3 281 230501 01710 Ο 1 70 230501 believing 01711 ΠΙΣΤΕΥΩΝ 8 1845 230501 that 01712

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles)

Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Sefer Aleph Dibre Hayyamim (Chronicles) Chapter 17 EZIAA CIEC AYI XY@K IDIE 1Chr17:1 MIFX@D ZIAA AYEI IKP@ DPD @IAPD OZP-L@ CIEC XN@IE :ZERIXI ZGZ DEDI-ZIXA OEX@E Ÿœ ƒ A ¹ Ć ƒµ š ¼ µj ¹ µ ¹ˆ š¼ œ ƒ A ƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus)

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 3 OICN ODK EPZG EXZI O@V-Z@ DRX DID DYNE Ex3:1 :DAXG MIDL@D XD-L@ @AIE XACND XG@ O@VD-Z@ BDPIE ¹ ¾J Ÿ œ¾ Ÿš œ¹ ¾ -œ ¾š ¾ E : ƒ š¾ ¹ ¾½ šµ - ¾ƒÍµ šá ¹Lµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹œ¾ š ƒ µ 3. wayo mer Ya`aqob el-yoseph El Shadday nir ah- elay b Luz b erets K na`an way barek othi.

: ¹œ¾ š ƒ µ 3. wayo mer Ya`aqob el-yoseph El Shadday nir ah- elay b Luz b erets K na`an way barek othi. Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 48 DLG JIA@ DPD SQEIL XN@IE DL@D MIXACD IXG@ IDIE Gen48:1 :MIXT@-Z@E DYPN-Z@ ENR EIPA IPY-Z@ GWIE ¾ ¹ƒ M¹ Ÿ š ¾Iµ K ¹š ƒçµ š¼ µ ¹ µ :¹ š -œ Vµ -œ ŸL¹ ƒ -œ µr¹iµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Revelation 10. LGNT - September 7, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # Rev. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters.

Revelation 10. LGNT - September 7, 2019 Page 1. Book Chapter Verse. Word # Rev. Interlinear English. Numeric value. # of words. # of letters. Book Chapter Verse Interlinear English Word # Rev Greek # of letters # of words Numeric value 271001 and 03876 ΚΑΙ 3 31 271001 I saw 03877 ΕΙΔΟΝ 5 139 271001 another 03878 ΑΛΛΟΝ 5 181 271001 [mighty] angel

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 47 MP@VE IG@E IA@ XN@IE DRXTL CBIE SQEI @AIE Gen47:1 :OYB UX@A MPDE ORPK UX@N E@A MDL XY@-LKE MXWAE ¾ µ µ ¹ƒ š ¾Iµ ¾ šµ BµIµ Ÿ ¾ƒÍµ : ¾B š A Ḿ¹ µ J š E Á š ¼ -

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: Á Mµ ŸL¹ ŠŸ Ÿ-š ¼ - 1. waya`al Ab ram mi-mits rayim hu w ish to w kal- asher-lo w Lot `imo haneg bah.

: Á Mµ ŸL¹ ŠŸ Ÿ-š ¼ - 1. waya`al Ab ram mi-mits rayim hu w ish to w kal- asher-lo w Lot `imo haneg bah. Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 13 EZY@E @ED MIXVNN MXA@ LRIE Gen13:1 :DABPD ENR HELE EL-XY@-LKE ŸU ¹ E ¹ µš ¹L¹ š ƒµ µ µiµ : Á Mµ ŸL¹ ŠŸ Ÿ-š ¼ - 1. waya`al Ab ram mi-mits rayim hu w ish to w

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 35 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (9th sidrah) - Genesis 35-37) MY-AYE L@-ZIA DLR MEW AWRI-L@ MIDL@ XN@IE Gen35:1 :JIG@ EYR IPTN JGXAA JIL@ D@XPD L@L GAFN MY-DYRE

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS. NOTE: cos(α+β) cos α + cos β cos(α-β) cos α -cos β

3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS. NOTE: cos(α+β) cos α + cos β cos(α-β) cos α -cos β 3.4 SUM AND DIFFERENCE FORMULAS Page Theorem cos(αβ cos α cos β -sin α cos(α-β cos α cos β sin α NOTE: cos(αβ cos α cos β cos(α-β cos α -cos β Proof of cos(α-β cos α cos β sin α Let s use a unit circle

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 18. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (27th sidrah) - Leviticus 18-20

Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 18. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (27th sidrah) - Leviticus 18-20 Torat Cohanim / Wayyikra (Leviticus) Chapter 18 1. way daber Yahúwah el-mosheh le mor. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (27th sidrah) - Leviticus 18-20 Lev18:1 Then JWJY spoke to Mosheh, saying, :XN@L DYN-L@

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 32 :MIDL@ IK@LN EA-ERBTIE EKXCL JLD AWRIE 2 : ¹ ¾½ ¼ µ Ÿƒ-E B ¹Iµ ŸJ šµ µ ƒ¾ ¼ µ ƒ 1. (32:2 in Heb.) w Ya`aqob halak l dar ko wayiph g `u-bo mal akey Elohim. Gen32:1

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus)

Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Sefer Yetziat Mitsrayim / Shemot (Exodus) Chapter 4 ILWA ERNYI @LE IL EPIN@I-@L ODE XN@IE DYN ORIE Ex4:1 :DEDI JIL@ D@XP-@L EXN@I IK ¹¾ A E ¹ ¾ ¹ E ¹ ¼ µ - ¾ š ¾Iµ ¾ µ µiµ : É š¹ - ¾ Eš ¾ ¹J 1. waya`an

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 24 :LKA JXA DEDIE OWF Gen24:1

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 24 :LKA JXA DEDIE OWF Gen24:1 Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 24 :LKA MDXA@-Z@ JXA DEDIE MINIA @A OWF MDXA@E Gen24:1 :¾JµA š ƒµ -œ µš A µ ¹ ͵A Á ˆ š ƒµ 1. w Ab raham zaqen ba bayamim wayahúwah berak eth- Ab raham bakol. Gen24:1

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

τεύχος #20, Οκτώβριος#Νοέμβριος#Δεκέμβριος 2009, περιοδικό των Μεγάλων Οδηγών

τεύχος #20, Οκτώβριος#Νοέμβριος#Δεκέμβριος 2009, περιοδικό των Μεγάλων Οδηγών τεύχος #20, Οκτώβριος#Νοέμβριος#Δεκέμβριος 2009, περιοδικό των Μεγάλων Οδηγών [ ] Ματούλα Βελιανίτη, Έφορος Κλάδου Μεγάλων Οδηγών 2004-2009 20 τεύχη κυκλοφορίας συμπληρώνει ο Τρόπος Ζωής. Ήταν πριν από

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

14 Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense

14 Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense Lesson 2: The Omega Verb - Present Tense Day one I. Word Study and Grammar 1. Most Greek verbs end in in the first person singular. 2. The present tense is formed by adding endings to the present stem.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC = DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION #2. h 0 h h 0 h h 0 ( ) g k = g 0 + g 1 + g g 2009 =?

ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC = DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION #2. h 0 h h 0 h h 0 ( ) g k = g 0 + g 1 + g g 2009 =? Teko Classes IITJEE/AIEEE Maths by SUHAAG SIR, Bhopal, Ph (0755) 3 00 000 www.tekoclasses.com ANSWERSHEET (TOPIC DIFFERENTIAL CALCULUS) COLLECTION # Question Type A.Single Correct Type Q. (A) Sol least

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel)

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 28 MDIPGN-Z@ MIZYLT EVAWIE MDD MINIA IDIE 1Sam28:1 RCZ RCI CEC-L@ YIK@ XN@IE L@XYIA MGLDL @AVL :JIYP@E DZ@ DPGNA @VZ IZ@ IK ¼ µ -œ ¹U ¹ E A ¹Iµ ¹ ͵A ¹ µ µ U µ ¾

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates

derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates derivation of the Laplacian from rectangular to spherical coordinates swapnizzle 03-03- :5:43 We begin by recognizing the familiar conversion from rectangular to spherical coordinates (note that φ is used

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 1 HaMiqraot [The Scriptures]: (Torah, Neviim, and Chetuvim) (in downward order of each verse of its texts of the paleo-hebrew Phoenican, modern Hebrew at right,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 7 DAZD-L@ JZIA-LKE DZ@-@A GPL DEDI XN@IE Gen7:1 :DFD XECA IPTL WICV IZI@X JZ@-IK ƒ Uµ - œ A- Úµ - ¾A µ ¾ É š ¾Iµ : Fµ šÿcµa µ ¹Cµ ¹œ ¹ š œ¾ - ¹J 1. wayo mer Yahúwah

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis)

Sepher Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sepher Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 48 DL@D MIXACD IXG@ IDIE Gen48:1 IPY-Z@ GWIE DLG JIA@ DPD SQEIL XN@IE :MIXT@-Z@E DYPN-Z@ ENR EIPA K ¹š ƒçµ š¼ µ ¹ µ -œ µr¹iµ ¾ ¹ƒ M¹ Ÿ š ¾Iµ :¹ š -œ Vµ -œ ŸL¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο. ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ Νοεμβρίου Δεκεμβρίου 2017

ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο. ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ Νοεμβρίου Δεκεμβρίου 2017 ΦωτίστεΤονΚόσμο ΠΡΩΤΟΒΟΥΛΙΑ ΧΡΙΣΤΟΥΓΕΝΝΩΝ 2017 24 Νοεμβρίου -- 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2017 ΘΕΜΑ «Καθώς ακολουθούμε το παράδειγμα του Σωτήρος και ζούμε όπως ζούσε Εκείνος και όπως δίδασκε, αυτό το φως θα καίει μέσα

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ ΙΙΙ. Ενότητα 12b: The Little Prince. Ζωή Κανταρίδου Τμήμα Εφαρμοσμένης Πληροφορικής

ΑΓΓΛΙΚΑ ΙΙΙ. Ενότητα 12b: The Little Prince. Ζωή Κανταρίδου Τμήμα Εφαρμοσμένης Πληροφορικής Ενότητα 12b: The Little Prince Τμήμα Εφαρμοσμένης Πληροφορικής Άδειες Χρήσης Το παρόν εκπαιδευτικό υλικό υπόκειται σε άδειες χρήσης Creative Commons. Για εκπαιδευτικό υλικό, όπως εικόνες, που υπόκειται

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

CHAPTER 25 SOLVING EQUATIONS BY ITERATIVE METHODS

CHAPTER 25 SOLVING EQUATIONS BY ITERATIVE METHODS CHAPTER 5 SOLVING EQUATIONS BY ITERATIVE METHODS EXERCISE 104 Page 8 1. Find the positive root of the equation x + 3x 5 = 0, correct to 3 significant figures, using the method of bisection. Let f(x) =

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

department listing department name αχχουντσ ϕανε βαλικτ δδσϕηασδδη σδηφγ ασκϕηλκ τεχηνιχαλ αλαν ϕουν διξ τεχηνιχαλ ϕοην µαριανι

department listing department name αχχουντσ ϕανε βαλικτ δδσϕηασδδη σδηφγ ασκϕηλκ τεχηνιχαλ αλαν ϕουν διξ τεχηνιχαλ ϕοην µαριανι She selects the option. Jenny starts with the al listing. This has employees listed within She drills down through the employee. The inferred ER sttricture relates this to the redcords in the databasee

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

¹š ¼ E µ ¹ µ š Aµ - ¹ ¹J ¹ ƒ¾š

¹š ¼ E µ ¹ µ š Aµ - ¹ ¹J ¹ ƒ¾š Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 29 :MCW-IPA DVX@ JLIE EILBX AWRI @YIE Gen29:1 : - ƒ šµ Iµ µš ƒ¾ ¼ µ Ẃ¹Iµ 1. wayisa Ya`aqob rag layu wayelek ar tsah b ney-qedem. Gen29:1 Then Ya aqob lifted his

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Matrices and Determinants

Matrices and Determinants Matrices and Determinants SUBJECTIVE PROBLEMS: Q 1. For what value of k do the following system of equations possess a non-trivial (i.e., not all zero) solution over the set of rationals Q? x + ky + 3z

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

I Feel Pretty VOIX. MARIA et Trois Filles - N 12. BERNSTEIN Leonard Adaptation F. Pissaloux. ι œ. % α α α œ % α α α œ. œ œ œ. œ œ œ œ. œ œ. œ œ ƒ.

I Feel Pretty VOIX. MARIA et Trois Filles - N 12. BERNSTEIN Leonard Adaptation F. Pissaloux. ι œ. % α α α œ % α α α œ. œ œ œ. œ œ œ œ. œ œ. œ œ ƒ. VOX Feel Pretty MARA et Trois Filles - N 12 BERNSTEN Leonrd Adpttion F. Pissloux Violons Contrebsse A 2 7 2 7 Allegro qd 69 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 B 10 11 12 1 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 2 24 C 25 26 27 28 29

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy)

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 27 XN@L MRD-Z@ L@XYI IPWFE DYN EVIE Deut27:1 :MEID MKZ@ DEVN IKP@ XY@ DEVND-LK-Z@ XNY š¾ -œ š ā¹ ¹ˆ ¾ µ µ :ŸIµ œ Eµ ¹¾ š ¼ ¹Lµ - J-œ š¾ 1. way tsaw Mosheh

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: ¹ ƒÿ š ƒ ¹J ¾K Eš ¾Iµ J šµ U µ¼ µ U µj ¹

: ¹ ƒÿ š ƒ ¹J ¾K Eš ¾Iµ J šµ U µ¼ µ U µj ¹ Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 19 MCQ-XRYA AYI HELE AXRA DNCQ MIK@LND IPY E@AIE Gen19:1 :DVX@ MIT@ EGZYIE MZ@XWL MWIE HEL-@XIE ¾ -šµ µ A ƒ ¾ ŠŸ ƒ š Á ¾ ¹ µlµ E ¾ƒÍµ : š ¹ µpµ E µu ¹Iµ œ š ¹ ͵

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Homework 8 Model Solution Section

Homework 8 Model Solution Section MATH 004 Homework Solution Homework 8 Model Solution Section 14.5 14.6. 14.5. Use the Chain Rule to find dz where z cosx + 4y), x 5t 4, y 1 t. dz dx + dy y sinx + 4y)0t + 4) sinx + 4y) 1t ) 0t + 4t ) sinx

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Final Test Grammar. Term C'

Final Test Grammar. Term C' Final Test Grammar Term C' Book: Starting Steps 1 & Extra and Friends Vocabulary and Grammar Practice Class: Junior AB Name: /43 Date: E xercise 1 L ook at the example and do the same. ( Κξίηα ηξ παοάδειγμα

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ανοικτά Ακαδημαϊκά Μαθήματα στο ΤΕΙ Ιονίων Νήσων ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ενότητα 11: The Unreal Past Το περιεχόμενο του μαθήματος διατίθεται με άδεια Creative Commons

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:š D E œ ¹š ¹ ¹ D 1. w Saray esheth Ab ram lo yal dah lo w lah shiph chah Mits rith ush mah Hagar.

:š D E œ ¹š ¹ ¹ D 1. w Saray esheth Ab ram lo yal dah lo w lah shiph chah Mits rith ush mah Hagar. Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 16 EL DCLI @L MXA@ ZY@ IXYE Gen16:1 :XBD DNYE ZIXVN DGTY DLE Ÿ ¾ š ƒµ œ µš ā :š D E œ ¹š ¹ ¹ D 1. w Saray esheth Ab ram lo yal dah lo w lah shiph chah Mits rith

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

If You Build It, They May Come Parable of the Tower Builder

If You Build It, They May Come Parable of the Tower Builder If You Build It, They May Come Parable of the Mark Vitalis Hoffman www.crossmarks.com Τίς γὰρ ἐξ ὑµῶν θέλων πύργον οἰκοδοµῆσαι οὐχὶ πρῶτον καθίσας ψηφίζει τὴν δαπάνην, εἰ ἔχει εἰς ἀπαρτισµόν; doesn't first

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 7 DEDI OEX@-Z@ ELRIE MIXRI ZIXW IYP@ E@AIE 1Sam7:1 DRABA ACPIA@ ZIA-L@ EZ@ E@AIE :DEDI OEX@-Z@ XNYL EYCW EPA XFRL@-Z@E É Ÿš¼ -œ E¼ µiµ ¹š œµ š¹ µ E ¾ƒÍµ ƒ¹bµa ƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:E š ¾Iµ œ ƒ Ÿ E Ḱ- ā¼ µ 2. nel kah-na `ad-hayar den w niq chah misham ish qorah echath w na`aseh-lanu sham maqom lashebeth sham wayo mer leku.

:E š ¾Iµ œ ƒ Ÿ E Ḱ- ā¼ µ 2. nel kah-na `ad-hayar den w niq chah misham ish qorah echath w na`aseh-lanu sham maqom lashebeth sham wayo mer leku. Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 6 MEWND @P-DPD RYIL@-L@ MI@IAPD-IPA EXN@IE 2Ki6:1 :EPNN XV JIPTL MY MIAYI EPGP@ XY@ Ÿ ŵ - M¹ ¹½ - ¹ ¹ƒ Mµ - ƒ Eš ¾Iµ :EM L¹ šµ ¹ƒ ¾ E µ ¼ š ¼ 1. wayo m ru b ney-han

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings)

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 3 DRXT-ZA-Z@ GWIE MIXVN JLN DRXT-Z@ DNLY OZGZIE 1Ki3:1 EZIA-Z@ ZEPAL EZLK CR CEC XIR-L@ D@IAIE :AIAQ MLYEXI ZNEG-Z@E DEDI ZIA-Z@E ¾ šµp-œµa-œ µr¹iµ ¹ š ¹ ¾ šµp-œ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 29 DYN-Z@ DEDI DEV-XY@ ZIXAD IXAC DL@ Deut28:69 ZIXAD CALN A@EN UX@A L@XYI IPA-Z@ ZXKL :AXGA MZ@ ZXK-XY@ ¾ -œ É É¹ -š ¼ œ ¹š Aµ š ƒ¹ K Š œ ¹š Aµ µƒķ¹ ƒ Ÿ š

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 3 ILR IPTL DEDI-Z@ ZXYN L@ENY XRPDE 1Sam3:1 :UXTP OEFG OI@ MDD MINIA XWI DID DEDI-XACE ¹ ¹ É -œ œ š E šµ µmµ : š ¹ Ÿˆ ¹ ͵A š É -šµƒ E 1. w hana`ar Sh mu El m shareth

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

I haven t fully accepted the idea of growing older

I haven t fully accepted the idea of growing older I haven t fully accepted the idea of growing older 1 Peter Authorship Questions Πέτρος ἀπόστολος Ἰησοῦ Χριστοῦ ἐκλεκτοῖς παρεπιδήμοις διασπορᾶς Πόντου, Γαλατίας, Καππαδοκίας, Ἀσίας 1 Peter Authorship

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel)

Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Sepher Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 7 DEDI OEX@-Z@ ELRIE MIXRI ZIXW IYP@ E@AIE 1Sam7:1 DRABA ACPIA@ ZIA-L@ EZ@ E@AIE :DEDI OEX@-Z@ XNYL EYCW EPA XFRL@-Z@E É Ÿš¼ -œ E¼ µiµ ¹š œµ š¹ µ E ¾ƒÍµ ƒ¹bµa ƒ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV. 3 December 2013

LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV. 3 December 2013 LESSON 5 (ΜΑΘΗΜΑ ΠΕΝΤΕ) REF: 201/033/25-ADV 3 December 2013 Place/seat η θέση (thesi) Right (noun) το δίκιο (dikio) I am right έχω δίκιο (eho dikio) Wrong (noun) άδικο (adiko) I am wrong έχω άδικο δεν

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΠΑΝΔΠΗΣΖΜΗΟ ΠΑΣΡΩΝ ΣΜΖΜΑ ΖΛΔΚΣΡΟΛΟΓΩΝ ΜΖΥΑΝΗΚΩΝ ΚΑΗ ΣΔΥΝΟΛΟΓΗΑ ΤΠΟΛΟΓΗΣΩΝ ΣΟΜΔΑ ΤΣΖΜΑΣΩΝ ΖΛΔΚΣΡΗΚΖ ΔΝΔΡΓΔΗΑ

ΠΑΝΔΠΗΣΖΜΗΟ ΠΑΣΡΩΝ ΣΜΖΜΑ ΖΛΔΚΣΡΟΛΟΓΩΝ ΜΖΥΑΝΗΚΩΝ ΚΑΗ ΣΔΥΝΟΛΟΓΗΑ ΤΠΟΛΟΓΗΣΩΝ ΣΟΜΔΑ ΤΣΖΜΑΣΩΝ ΖΛΔΚΣΡΗΚΖ ΔΝΔΡΓΔΗΑ ΠΑΝΔΠΗΣΖΜΗΟ ΠΑΣΡΩΝ ΣΜΖΜΑ ΖΛΔΚΣΡΟΛΟΓΩΝ ΜΖΥΑΝΗΚΩΝ ΚΑΗ ΣΔΥΝΟΛΟΓΗΑ ΤΠΟΛΟΓΗΣΩΝ ΣΟΜΔΑ ΤΣΖΜΑΣΩΝ ΖΛΔΚΣΡΗΚΖ ΔΝΔΡΓΔΗΑ Γηπισκαηηθή Δξγαζία ηνπ Φνηηεηή ηνπ ηκήκαηνο Ζιεθηξνιόγσλ Μεραληθώλ θαη Σερλνινγίαο Ζιεθηξνληθώλ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Phys460.nb Solution for the t-dependent Schrodinger s equation How did we find the solution? (not required)

Phys460.nb Solution for the t-dependent Schrodinger s equation How did we find the solution? (not required) Phys460.nb 81 ψ n (t) is still the (same) eigenstate of H But for tdependent H. The answer is NO. 5.5.5. Solution for the tdependent Schrodinger s equation If we assume that at time t 0, the electron starts

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:œÿ š»bµ -œ ¹ ¾ Ĺ 1. wayagidu l Dawid le mor hinneh Ph lish tim nil chamim biq `ilah w hemah shosim ethhagaranoth.

:œÿ š»bµ -œ ¹ ¾ Ĺ 1. wayagidu l Dawid le mor hinneh Ph lish tim nil chamim biq `ilah w hemah shosim ethhagaranoth. Sefer Aleph Sh mu El (1 Samuel) Chapter 23 DLIRWA MINGLP MIZYLT DPD XN@L CECL ECBIE 1Sam23:1 :ZEPXBD-Z@ MIQY DNDE ¹ ¹A ¹ ¹ ¹U ¹ M¹ š¾ ¹ E ¹BµIµ :œÿ š»bµ -œ ¹ ¾ Ĺ 1. wayagidu l Dawid le mor hinneh Ph lish

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

«ΨΥΧΙΚΗ ΥΓΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΕΞΟΥΑΛΙΚΗ» ΠΑΝΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ GAMIAN- EUROPE

«ΨΥΧΙΚΗ ΥΓΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΕΞΟΥΑΛΙΚΗ» ΠΑΝΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ GAMIAN- EUROPE «ΨΥΧΙΚΗ ΥΓΕΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΣΕΞΟΥΑΛΙΚΗ» ΠΑΝΕΥΡΩΠΑΪΚΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΑ ΤΗΣ GAMIAN- EUROPE We would like to invite you to participate in GAMIAN- Europe research project. You should only participate if you want to and choosing

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

: œ E šeƒ¼ µa ŸL¹ ā½ 1. wayo mer Dawid haki yesh-`od asher nothar l beyth Sha ul w e`eseh `imo chesed ba`abur Yahunathan.

: œ E šeƒ¼ µa ŸL¹ ā½ 1. wayo mer Dawid haki yesh-`od asher nothar l beyth Sha ul w e`eseh `imo chesed ba`abur Yahunathan. Sepher Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 9 LE@Y ZIAL XZEP XY@ CER-YI IKD CEC XN@IE 2Sam9:1 :OZPEDI XEARA CQG ENR DYR@E E œ ƒ šµœÿ š ¼ Ÿ - ¹¼ ¹ Ć š ¾Iµ : œ E šeƒ¼ µa ŸL¹ ā½ 1. wayo mer Dawid haki yesh-`od

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR, FINAL TEST C TERM 2012 UNITS 1-18

STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR, FINAL TEST C TERM 2012 UNITS 1-18 STARTING STEPS IN GRAMMAR, FINAL TEST C TERM 2012 UNITS 1-18 Name.. Class. Date. EXERCISE 1 Answer the question. Use: Yes, it is or No, it isn t. Απάντηςε ςτισ ερωτήςεισ. Βάλε: Yes, it is ή No, it isn

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

2 Composition. Invertible Mappings

2 Composition. Invertible Mappings Arkansas Tech University MATH 4033: Elementary Modern Algebra Dr. Marcel B. Finan Composition. Invertible Mappings In this section we discuss two procedures for creating new mappings from old ones, namely,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel)

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 16 ZYA-ITN XRP @AIV DPDE Y@XDN HRN XAR CECE 2Sam16:1 MGL MIZ@N MDILRE MIYAG MIXNG CNVE EZ@XWL :OII LAPE UIW D@NE MIWENV D@NE œ ¾ƒ- ¹ šµ µ ƒ ¹ M¹ ¾š Šµ šµƒ ¹ ¹ µœ ¼

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Στο εστιατόριο «ToDokimasesPrinToBgaleisStonKosmo?» έξω από τους δακτυλίους του Κρόνου, οι παραγγελίες γίνονται ηλεκτρονικά.

Στο εστιατόριο «ToDokimasesPrinToBgaleisStonKosmo?» έξω από τους δακτυλίους του Κρόνου, οι παραγγελίες γίνονται ηλεκτρονικά. Διαστημικό εστιατόριο του (Μ)ΑστροΈκτορα Στο εστιατόριο «ToDokimasesPrinToBgaleisStonKosmo?» έξω από τους δακτυλίους του Κρόνου, οι παραγγελίες γίνονται ηλεκτρονικά. Μόλις μια παρέα πελατών κάτσει σε ένα

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 42 MIXVNA XAY-YI IK AWRI @XIE Gen42:1 :E@XZZ DNL EIPAL AWRI XN@IE ¹ š ¹ A š ƒ - ¹J ƒ¾ ¼ µ šµiµ :E š œ¹u Ĺ ƒ ƒ¾ ¼ µ š ¾Iµ 1. wayar Ya`aqob ki yesh-sheber b Mits

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

John Mavrikakis ENGLISH MULTIBOOK

John Mavrikakis ENGLISH MULTIBOOK units 201 John Mavrikakis ENGLISH MULTIBOOK e-learning for language students (grammar, vocabulary, reading) level 2 (Junior A) DEMO STUDENT S UNIT 10 The alphabet, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, A,

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 14 :MELYA@-LR JLND AL-IK DIXV-OA A@EI RCIE 2Sam14:1 :Ÿ ƒµ -µ Lµ ƒ - ¹J ºš - A ƒ Ÿ µ Iµ 1. wayeda` Yo ab ben-ts ruyah ki-leb hamelek `al- Ab shalom. 2Sam14:1 Now Yoab

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings)

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 17 CRLB IAYZN IAYZD EDIL@ XN@IE 1Ki17:1 EIPTL IZCNR XY@ L@XYI IDL@ DEDI-IG A@G@-L@ :IXAC ITL-M@ IK XHNE LH DL@D MIPYD DIDI-M@ ¹ ƒ ¾U¹ ¹A ¹Uµ E ͹ š ¾Iµ ¹U µ š ¼ š

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers)

Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chamesh hapekudim / Bemidbar (Numbers) Chapter 14 :@EDD DLILA MRD EKAIE MLEW-Z@ EPZIE DCRD-LK @YZE Num14:1 : E µ µkµa EJ ƒ¹iµ Ÿ -œ E U¹Iµ - J Ẃ¹Uµ 1. watisa kal-ha`edah wayit nu eth-qolam wayib ku ha`am

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Math221: HW# 1 solutions

Math221: HW# 1 solutions Math: HW# solutions Andy Royston October, 5 7.5.7, 3 rd Ed. We have a n = b n = a = fxdx = xdx =, x cos nxdx = x sin nx n sin nxdx n = cos nx n = n n, x sin nxdx = x cos nx n + cos nxdx n cos n = + sin

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Calculating the propagation delay of coaxial cable

Calculating the propagation delay of coaxial cable Your source for quality GNSS Networking Solutions and Design Services! Page 1 of 5 Calculating the propagation delay of coaxial cable The delay of a cable or velocity factor is determined by the dielectric

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:ƒ š A ¹ ¹ƒ Mµ - J-œ µš š ¼ - J œ 1. wayaged Ach ab l Izebel eth kal- asher `asah EliYahu w eth kal- asher harag eth-kal-han bi im bechareb.

:ƒ š A ¹ ¹ƒ Mµ - J-œ µš š ¼ - J œ 1. wayaged Ach ab l Izebel eth kal- asher `asah EliYahu w eth kal- asher harag eth-kal-han bi im bechareb. Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 19 EDIL@ DYR XY@-LK Z@ LAFI@L A@G@ CBIE 1Ki19:1 :AXGA MI@IAPD-LK-Z@ BXD XY@-LK Z@E E ͹ ā š ¼ - J œ ƒ ˆ ¹ ƒ µ BµIµ :ƒ š A ¹ ¹ƒ Mµ - J-œ µš š ¼ - J œ 1. wayaged Ach

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Sefer Bet Sh mu El (2 Samuel) Chapter 13 Shavua Reading Schedule (17th sidrah) 2 Sam 13-20 DTI ZEG@ CEC-OA MELYA@LE OK-IXG@ IDIE 2Sam13:1 :CEC-OA OEPN@ DAD@IE XNZ DNYE œÿ ¹ Ć- A Ÿ ƒµ E - š¼ µ ¹ µ : ¹ Ć-

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 31 :L@XYI-LK-L@ DL@D MIXACD-Z@ XACIE DYN JLIE Deut31:1 : š ā¹ - J- K ¹š ƒçµ -œ š Aµ µ ¾ Iµ 1. wayelek Mosheh way daber eth-had barim ha eleh el-kal-yis ra

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 4. Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) 2Ki 4-9

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 4. Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) 2Ki 4-9 Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 4 Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) 2Ki 4-9 RYIL@-L@ DWRV MI@IAPD-IPA IYPN ZG@ DY@E 2Ki4:1 DEDI-Z@ @XI DID JCAR IK ZRCI DZ@E ZN IYI@ JCAR XN@L :MICARL EL ICLI IPY-Z@

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ

ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ανοικτά Ακαδημαϊκά Μαθήματα στο ΤΕΙ Ιονίων Νήσων ΕΠΙΧΕΙΡΗΣΙΑΚΗ ΑΛΛΗΛΟΓΡΑΦΙΑ ΚΑΙ ΕΠΙΚΟΙΝΩΝΙΑ ΣΤΗΝ ΑΓΓΛΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ Ενότητα 9: Inversion Το περιεχόμενο του μαθήματος διατίθεται με άδεια Creative Commons εκτός

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É š ¾Iµ

:š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE - É š ¾Iµ Sepher Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 1 Shavua Reading Schedule (1st sidrah) - Jos 1-4 DEDI CAR DYN ZEN IXG@ IDIE Josh1:1 :XN@L DYN ZXYN OEP-OA RYEDI-L@ DEDI XN@IE É ƒ ¾ œÿ š¼ µ ¹ µ :š¾ ¾ œ š E - ¹A µ ºE -

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 4. Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) 2Ki 4-9

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 4. Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) 2Ki 4-9 Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 4 Shavua Reading Schedule (24th sidrah) 2Ki 4-9 RYIL@-L@ DWRV MI@IAPD-IPA IYPN ZG@ DY@E 2Ki4:1 @XI DID JCAR IK ZRCI DZ@E ZN IYI@ JCAR XN@L :MICARL EL ICLI IPY-Z@ ZGWL

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings)

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 3 OEXNYA L@XYI-LR JLN A@G@-OA MXEDIE 2Ki3:1 :DPY DXYR-MIZY JLNIE DCEDI JLN HTYEDIL DXYR DPNY ZPYA Ÿš ¾ A š ā¹ -µ µ ƒ µ - A še : š ā - U ¾ ¹Iµ E Š E ¹ š ā ¾ œµ ¹A 1.

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 5 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (2nd sidrah) - Genesis 5-9:7) MC@ MIDL@ @XA MEIA MC@ ZCLEZ XTQ DF Gen5:1 :EZ@ DYR MIDL@ ZENCA ¹ ¾½ ¾š A Ÿ A œ¾ ŸU š ˆ :Ÿœ¾ ā ¹

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 2 XN@L YXG MILBXN MIYP@-MIPY MIHYD-ON OEP-OA-RYEDI GLYIE Josh2:1 EGIXI-Z@E UX@D-Z@ E@X EKL :DNY-EAKYIE AGX DNYE DPEF DY@-ZIA E@AIE EKLIE š¾ š ¹ Bµš ¹ ¼ -¹ µ ¹H¹Vµ - ¹ E

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13

Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26. Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13 Mishneh Torah / Devarim (Deuteronomy) Chapter 26 Shabbat Torah Reading Schedule (47th sidrah) - Deuteronomy 26-31:13 DLGP JL OZP JIDL@ DEDI XY@ UX@D-L@ @EAZ-IK DIDE Deut26:1 :DA ZAYIE DZYXIE ¼ µ œ¾ ¾½

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 6 :MDL ECLI ZEPAE IPT-LR AXL LGD-IK IDIE Gen6:1

Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 6 :MDL ECLI ZEPAE IPT-LR AXL LGD-IK IDIE Gen6:1 Sefer Maaseh Bereshith (Genesis) Chapter 6 :MDL ECLI ZEPAE DNC@D IPT-LR AXL MC@D LGD-IK IDIE Gen6:1 : E Ķº œÿ ƒe ¼ P-µ ƒ¾š - ¹J ¹ µ 1. way hiy ki-hechel ha adam larob `al-p ney ha adamah ubanoth yul du

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Paper Reference. Paper Reference(s) 1776/04 Edexcel GCSE Modern Greek Paper 4 Writing. Thursday 21 May 2009 Afternoon Time: 1 hour 15 minutes

Paper Reference. Paper Reference(s) 1776/04 Edexcel GCSE Modern Greek Paper 4 Writing. Thursday 21 May 2009 Afternoon Time: 1 hour 15 minutes Centre No. Candidate No. Paper Reference(s) 1776/04 Edexcel GCSE Modern Greek Paper 4 Writing Thursday 21 May 2009 Afternoon Time: 1 hour 15 minutes Materials required for examination Nil Paper Reference

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings)

Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Sefer Bet Melachim (2 Kings) Chapter 2 MINYD DXRQA EDIL@-Z@ DEDI ZELRDA IDIE 2Ki2:1 :LBLBD-ON RYIL@E EDIL@ JLIE ¹ Vµ š µa E ͹ -œ É œÿ¼ µ A ¹ µ : B ¹Bµ - ¹ ¹½ E ͹ Iµ 1. way hi b ha`aloth Yahúwah eth-

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua)

Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Sefer Yahushua (Joshua) Chapter 14 XFRL@ MZE@ ELGP XY@ ORPK UX@A L@XYI-IPA ELGP-XY@ DL@E Josh14:1 :L@XYI IPAL ZEHND ZEA@ IY@XE OEP-OA RYEDIE ODKD š ˆ œÿ E¼ ¹ š ¼ µ J š A š ā¹ - ƒ E¼ -š ¼ K : š ā¹ ƒ¹ œÿhµlµ

Διαβάστε περισσότερα

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 13 DEDI XACA DPDE 1Ki13:1 :XIHWDL GAFND-LR CNR MRAXIE

Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 13 DEDI XACA  DPDE 1Ki13:1 :XIHWDL GAFND-LR CNR MRAXIE Sefer Aleph Melachim (1 Kings) Chapter 13 L@-ZIA-L@ DEDI XACA DCEDIN @A MIDL@ YI@ DPDE 1Ki13:1 :XIHWDL GAFND-LR CNR MRAXIE -œ A- É šµƒ ¹A E ¹ Á ¹ ¾½ ¹ M¹ :š ¹Š µ µ A ˆ¹Lµ -µ ¾ ƒ š 1. w hinneh ish Elohim

Διαβάστε περισσότερα